有什么...
How may I he...?
恶魔之夜
Devil's night.
我有个长♥期♥预定
I have a standing reservation.
当然了 拉米雷兹先生
Of course, Mr. Ramirez.
我很荣幸欢迎您入住科泰兹旅馆
Well, my pleasure to welcome you to the Hotel Cortez.
您是第二年来了吗
This is your second year joining us?
第三年了
Third.
我2013年就死了
I died in 2013.
抱歉
Apologies.
我带您去房♥间
Let me show you to your room.
我本希望曼森今年能来呢
I was hoping Manson could join us this year.
查理还未摆脱尘世的烦恼呢
Charlie hasn't shuffled off this mortal coil yet.
他还在州立监狱服刑 终身监禁
He's still serving life in state prison.
太可惜了
Aw, that's too bad.
您的房♥间 先生
Your room, sir.
主人在枕头上
The master has left a couple of treats
留了些糖果
on the pillow.
我不需要钥匙
I don't need a key.
闭嘴
Shut up!
向撒旦发誓你不会尖叫
Swear to Satan you won't scream
否则我宰了你
or I'll kill you.
我叫你向撒旦发誓
I said swear to Satan!
我向撒旦发誓
I swear to Satan.
你个骗子
You liar!
不
No!
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
有个杀人犯在追我
There's a killer after me!
你面前也是个杀人犯
And a killer before you.
里奇
Ricky!
找到你的礼物了
Found your presents.
亚利桑那州来的游客
Tourists from Arizona.
万豪酒店人满了
Marriot was full.
来吧 把她干掉
Come, finish her off.
喂
Hello?
爸爸
Hey, dad.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
迪士尼怎么样
How was Disneyland?
挺不错的
It's pretty cool.
我正准备出门呢
I was just on my way out.
我一小时后就能到外婆家
I'll be over at grandma's in about an hour.
我们得去买♥♥万圣节的东西
We've got some halLoween shopping to do.
我今年不怎么
I don't really feel like
想去"玩不给糖就捣蛋"
going trick-or-treating this year.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以做点别的
We can do something else.
其实
Actually,
外婆打算教我做香蕉奶油派的
grandma was gonna teach me how to make banana cream pie.
得好一会儿呢
Kind of takes a while.
你想再在那边
Oh, you want to stay over there for a lit...
多待会儿吗
a little while longer?
如果没问题的话
If that's okay.
嗯 现在是有点
Look, things are a little bit...
怪怪的 是吧
...weird right now, aren't they?
是有点
A little bit.
我得挂了
I got to go.
再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
再见 斯嘉
Bye, Scar.
我爱你
I love you.
我不喜欢我的服装
I don't like my costume.
走吧 阿尔伯特
Come along, Albert.
来 给穿上
Here, put this on.
我不喜欢我的服装
I don't like my costume.
你是什么都看不上 肚子疼先生
Nothing's good enough for you, Mr. Bellyache.
这国家还有地方的人
There are places in the country
就往孩子头上罩个纸袋子
where they put paper bags over the children's head
就算服装了
and call that a costume.
快点走吧
Shake a leg.
我不想迟到
I like to be punctual.
哎呦
Well...
瞧瞧你啊 茉莉·威尔金斯
Look at you, Molly Wilkins!
你肯定做了好几个月吧
You must've been sewing for months!
真拼啊 还用这么贵的蕾丝
Pulled out all the stops, didn't you, with that expensive lace?
天呐 我要是也有时间缝个像样的花纹就好了
Oh, goodness, I wish I'd had time to sew a proper pattern...
你真是只吓人的鬼呢
You're a scary little ghost.
...怎么打发时间
...Do things with your time,
我是要洗衣服
while I'm taking in the laundry
还要补衣服
and mending clothes.
真是羡慕你
But I'm so envious.
你漂亮极了
You look so lovely.
我对阿尔伯特有点过意不去
I do feel bad for little Albert.
他想要非洲猎豹的服装
He wanted an African cheetah costume,
但我实在没时间
but I just never found the time.
这小鬼跑哪去了
Where is he, the little rascal?
不 停下
No! Please stop!
谁啊
Who is it?
是楼下的约翰·劳
It's John Lowe from downstairs.
我在忙呢
I'm busy!
我在整理床单呢
I'm working on these sheets!
这里出了什么事 出意外了吗
What happened here? Was there an accident?
每年都这样
It happens every year.
就是这时候
At this time.
我万圣节时失去了我的儿子
I-I lost my boy on halLoween.
所以我每年都会抽疯 搞得一团乱
So every year I go a little mad and I make a mess of everything.
床单怎么也收拾不好
And I can't get a-a handle on the sheet situation.
你失去了儿子吗
You lost your boy?
他是死了吗
You mean he died?
当时没死
Not right away.
你怎么失去他的
How did you lose him?
我没看到
I didn't see!
我没注意
I wasn't paying attention!
都怪我
It was my fault!
我该给他做件好服装的
I should've made him a proper costume,
像其他的孩子那样
like all the children.
我理解那种感受
I know how that feels,
尤其在周年的时候
especially around the anniversary.
我叫他穿了个普通的床单
I-I made him wear a plain old sheet.
就是一张床单
Just a plain old sheet.
我为什么不注意点啊
Why didn't I pay more attention?!
我也不知道
I'm not really sure.
我觉得我好像活在噩梦之中
I feel like I'm living in a walking nightmare.
你想喝杯雪莉酒吗
Would you like a sherry?
我不用了 谢谢
I'm okay, thank you.
你继续...
I'll let you get back...
那你替我倒一杯行吗
Will-will you pour me one?
跟你聊天
Talking with you
能抚慰我的灵魂
is a comfort to my soul.
他们在市里找了好几天
They searched the city for days.
但他没在市里
But he wasn't in the city.
凶手 带他去了自己的农场
His killer... Took him to his ranch
在怀恩威尔
up in Wineville.
上帝啊
Oh, God, help me!
他萦绕在我的梦中
He haunts my dreams.
他悲戚的眼神用指责刺穿我
His woeful eyes pierce me with accusations.
你怎么不小心点 妈妈
Why weren't you careful mommy?
你不爱我吗 妈妈
Didn't you love me, mommy?
我当然爱他
Of course I loved him!
至少你知道你儿子发生了什么
At least you know what happened to your boy.
我不知道
But I don't.
不算真知道
Not really.
我们只找到您儿子的这身衣服 夫人
This is all we found of your boy, ma'am.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表