不
Oh, no.
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, baby.
再也不会有我这样的人
There will never be anyone like me.
约翰
John...
你能说这不是你想要的吗
you can't tell me that this isn't what you want.
不
No.
亚历克丝不是你的归宿
Alex is not the answer.
她不了解你
She doesn't know about you.
没我了解你
Not the way I do.
她发现真♥相♥后会是什么反应呢
How's she gonna take it when she finds out the truth?
你是个连环杀手
That you're a serial killer.
她会重新接受你吗
You think she'll take you back?
像我这样包容你
Accept you the way I do?
不 我得尽力一试
No, I have to try.
为了斯嘉丽和霍尔登
For Scarlett and for Holden.
鬼话
Bullshit.
这都是为了你自己
This is for you.
为了你
It's for you.
说得没错
You're right.
如果我要坦诚面对自己的话
If I'm being honest with myself.
她离开了你
She left you.
她骗了你
She lied to you.
她想把你赶出她的生活
She wanted you out of her life.
我陪了你五年
I was there for five years.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该被这样对待
I deserve more than this!
滚开
Stay away from me.
你会回来的 混♥蛋♥
You'll be back, asshole!
她一旦知道你的真实面目 就会离开你
She'll leave you once she learns what you are.
她会离开你 不然我就去杀了那贱♥人♥
She'll leave you, or maybe I'll kill that bitch!
这是我见过
Oh, it's the most beautiful thing
最美的东西
I have ever laid eyes on.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
我... 要怎么用来着
Oh, oh, how-how... how do I use it again?
这个键摁一下是冷水
Uh, okay, you press this once for cold.
摁两下是热水
And twice for hot.
甚至单独设置了清洗内衣裤的程序
And there's even a separate setting for delicates.
而且再也不用拧水了
Oh, and no more wringing.
再也不用拧水了
No more wringing.
美好的一天啊
Oh, heavenly day.
谢谢你帮我重新联♥系♥上我儿子
Thank you for helping me reconnect with my son
还帮他铺好床
and for giving him such excellent turndown service.
我们可以走了吗
So... good to go?
行 我看可以了
Oh, yeah, I think so.
我们定下办法了吗
Um, have we settled on a method?
药 枪 刀
Pills? Gun? Knife?
尼罗河女王 我得告诉你
Oh, Queen of the Nile, I must tell you.
你儿子在蓝鹦鹉酒吧坐了有一会儿了
Your son has been perched in the Blue Parrot for quite a while.
你想让我告诉他你不会去了吗
Would you like me to tell him that you will not be back?
-因为你要自杀 -该死
- Because you're doing yourself in? - Shit.
我想占用你一点时间
Mainly wanted a moment of your time.
行啊
Okay.
怎么了
Really?
我想跟你说些事情
I just wanted to tell you something.
珍妮丝和我要去博尔德了
Janice and I are Boulder-bound.
好啊 干一杯
Well, cheers to that.
谢谢你的鼓励
Thanks for the push in the right direction.
我也有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
这很难... 开口
And... it's... rather difficult.
爸爸
Hey... Dad.
其实不难
It's not difficult.
或者说 没必要想得很难
Or... it doesn't have to be.
妈妈给了我一些线索
Mom gave me a few clues.
我梳理了一下
I put them together.
她警告我
She warned me
我会认不出你来 但我认出来了
that I wouldn't recognize you, but I-I did.
我认出来了
I mean, I do.
你身上没有我的影子
I don't recognize myself in you.
我怎么会这么幸运 养育出一个
How did I get so lucky to raise a child
如此
so...
善良的孩子
compassionate?
妈妈养育了我
Mom raised me.
你抛弃了我们
You left.
这很伤人
That hurt.
也许这也是为什么
And maybe that's what...
我能看清其他人一团糟的...
...makes me see when other people are all...
内心
messed up inside.
而且珍妮丝很懂我
Plus, Janice hears me, you know?
就算我连自己都不懂的时候
Even when I don't even know what I mean.
我告诉她
And I told her
我今晚要和你相认
that I was gonna make things good tonight.
她很为我俩高兴
And she's happy for us both.
你完全可以接受你父亲
You have no problem with the fact
是个女人的事实吗
that your father is a woman?
佩德罗在《真实世界》中死后
I really learned something when Pedro died...
我体会到很多
...on The Real World.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一直在感悟生活
And I kept learning.
说来话长了 丽兹
Plenty of time to talk it out, Liz.
但是
But, hey,
我的生活还有足够的空间去再多容纳一个女人
there's plenty of room for another woman in my life.
好的
Okay.
天啊 我太喜欢看你用刀了
My goodness, I do love watching you work with a knife.
接到你的电♥话♥我有点吃惊
I was a little surprised to get your call.
我还以为你会在巴黎
I figured you'd be in Paris,
谋杀亲夫呢
murdering your husband
然后把尸体扔进塞纳河
and dumping his body in the Seine.
我♥干♥了件蠢事
I did a rather stupid thing, I suppose.
但那会儿脑子一热
Felt great at the time,
现在得有一点小麻烦要处理了
but now I have a bit of a mess to deal with.
我知道你的意思
Oh, I know just what you mean.
我们出发度蜜月之前
Before we could leave for our honeymoon,
我们吵了一架
we had a squabble.
我把他和拉蒙娜关在了一起 她把他吃了
So I chucked him in with Ramona and she ate him.
亲爱的啊
Baby.
你自己独自欣赏了好戏
You hate-watched without me.
别生气
Don't be mad.
也许这周末的时候 我们可以扔点别的人进去
We can dump someone else in there, maybe this weekend.
与此同时 我需要帮我办点事
In the meantime, I need you to do something for me.
说吧
Name it.
我需要你
I need you
在威尔的尸体发臭之前
to retrieve Will's body
把尸体弄出来
before it gets too ripe.
我想拉蒙娜应该已经回铁笼子里去了
And I think Ramona should go back in the iron maiden.
没问题
Sure.
那我帮你擦屁♥股♥的时候
And while I'm cleaning up your mess,
你能否也帮我处理点麻烦
maybe you can clean up mine.
什么叫你的麻烦
What did you mean "your mess"?
何不发短♥信♥给你男朋友
Why don't you text your boyfriend
问问他呢
and ask him?
对了
Oh, oh, that's right.
他不知道怎么发短♥信♥
He doesn't know how to text.
视频聊天就更别想了
And you can forget about FaceTime.
门开着呢
It's open.
再等一下下
I just need a sec.
我不知道该选哪个
I wasn't sure what we-we landed on,
所以把选项都摆出来了
so I-I just put out a selection.
你随意挑吧
Help yourself.
天啊 你简直是个倒卖♥♥军♥火♥的
Christ, it's like you're an arms dealer.
好了
There.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表