一个托皮卡的已婚男人是如何
How does a married man from Topeka
成为科泰兹旅馆的丽兹·泰勒的
wind up as Liz Taylor in the Hotel Cortez?
她叫特蕾西
Her name was Tracy.
她嫁给我是因为她都30岁了
She married me because she was 30
需要找个人嫁了
and needed to marry someone.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
你对电视节目的品味还真奇怪
You have the weirdest taste in TV shows.
今晚没有《考斯比秀》吗
Isn't Cosby on tonight?
周四有
Thursdays.
我娶了她 因为她跟我的身材差不多
I married her because we were the same dress size.
我在家的时候
When I was home, I was like a man
我就像在雨滴中穿梭的人
walking between the raindrops.
在持续的燃烧中得不到解脱
No release from the constant burning.
为你的旅行画的
It's for your trip.
这是架707
This is a 707.
我坐757去洛杉矶
I fly a 757 to Los Angeles.
它只有两个引擎
It has only two engines.
你不收拾行李吗
Don't you have to pack?
但我可以出差
But I had the road.
我是礼来制药公♥司♥的医药代表
I was a medical rep for Eli Lilly.
那时对我们来说是黄金时代
It was a golden age for us.
我们和医生套近乎
We used to schmooze doctors.
带他们打高尔夫球 带他们吃牛排
Took them golfing, took them out for steaks,
去脱衣舞俱乐部
to strip clubs.
畅饮酒精来麻痹自己
Plenty of alcohol to numb myself.
但我独自待在屋里时
But the real release came
才能获得真正的解脱
when I was finally alone in my room.
我们八点半要带施瓦兹和西格尔去棕榈树餐厅
We're taking Schwartz and Siegel to The Palm at 8:30
然后去疯姑娘酒吧
and then to Crazy Girls.
这次我们都会戴安全套的
This time, we're all wearing rubbers
以免再把裤子弄脏
so we don't stain our slacks.
没什么比洛杉矶大腿舞更好的了
Nothing like an L.A. lap dance.
-是啊 -你要一起来吗 尼基
- Yeah. - You in, Nicky?
不 谢谢了 我今晚只打算叫个客房♥服务
Oh, no, thanks. I'm all about room service
然后好好睡一觉
and a good night's sleep tonight.
-可别看太多黄♥片♥啊 -当然了
- Don't watch too much porn. - Yeah!
正如我所言
Like I said,
我一进屋就...
for those first few moments in those rooms...
我就...
I was
摇身一变
transformed!
喂 是的 你好
Hey. Uh, yes, hello.
能请你送杯香槟过来吗
Can I get a-a glass of champagne, please?
这样吧 还是送一整瓶过来吧
You know what? Bring the whole bottle.
谢谢
Thank you.
最幸福的事莫过于高声呢喃秘密了
And there's nothing like whispering a secret aloud,
只给自己听
if only to yourself.
衬裙 皮草 还有那些小房♥间
The slip, that fur, those tiny rooms...
给我带来短暂的欢愉
They were my furlough.
和自♥由♥
Freedom.
客房♥服务
Room service.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
可以把东西放外面吗
Can you leave it outside?
我刚出浴
I just got out of the shower.
我稍后把小费给你
I'll bring you the tip later.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
出去 从我的房♥间滚出去
Get out. Get out of my room!
事情不是你看见的这样
This isn't what it looks like!
我一直都在注意你 亲爱的
I've been watching you, love.
我看见你走进大厅
I saw you come into the lobby.
你走路打扮皆像个男人
You dress like a man, walk like a man...
但你闻起来像个女人
But you smell like a woman.
我用的是帕科·拉巴纳牌香水
It's Paco Robanne.
我不是指你的皮肤
Not your skin.
而是你的血
Your blood.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
你太
You're so...
你太美了
You're so beautiful.
你怎么哭了 亲爱的
Why do you cry, love?
我太丑陋了
I'm so ugly.
不
No.
你不是不美
You don't lack beauty.
你只是不够坚定
You lack commitment.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
做你生来注定要成为的那种人
Become who you were born to be.
一位女神
A goddess.
我成了她的活玩偶
I was her living doll.
你得化个烟熏眼妆
You need a smoky eye.
就像唐娜·米尔斯[美国女星]在《节点着陆》里化的那样
Like Donna Mills in Knots Landing.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
尼克·普赖尔
Nick Pryor.
不
No.
你身着白色衬裙和长款皮草
With that white slip and shame-wrapping fur,
我要将你命名为丽兹·泰勒
I christen you Liz Taylor
就像《青楼艳妓》里的那个角色
À la Butterfield 8.
我们去罗克西剧院
Let's go to the Roxy.
你可以借一件我的候司顿时装穿
You can borrow one of my Halstons.
-我要给米克·贾格尔[英国摇滚乐手]打电♥话♥ -我...
- I'll call up Mick Jagger. - I...
我不能这样子出门
I can't go out like this.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
女神不会小声嘟囔
Goddesses don't speak in whispers.
她们会尖叫
They scream.
不 不 抱歉
No, no. I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
我们还没准备好尖叫
So we're not ready to scream.
何不小叫一声暖暖场呢
How about a tiny yelp just to warm up the pipes?
-沿着走廊走 -天哪
- Go down the hallway... - Oh, God.
打点冰回来
...and fetch us some ice.
我此生从未有这样赤♥裸♥裸的感觉
I never felt so naked in all of my life.
赤身裸体般羞耻
The shame of nudity.
但也自♥由♥自在
But also the freedom.
我是蛤壳里的维纳斯
I was Venus in the clamshell.
我就是降临世间的女神
I was a goddess born upon the world.
这到底是怎么回事
What in the holy hell?
你这是干嘛 尼基
What is this, Nicky?
你是基佬吗
Are you a fag?
我嘞个去
Holy shit!
我在飞机上还喝了一口他的雪碧
I took a sip of his Sprite on the plane.
他要是有艾滋病怎么办
What if he has AIDS?
你怎么能任我那么做
How could you let me do that?
我...我不是同性恋
I'm... I'm not gay.
你在公♥司♥完蛋了 老兄
You are so toast at the office, man.
别以为珍妮特不会告诉特蕾西
And if you think Janet isn't going to tell Tracy...
你有没有艾滋病
Do you have AIDS?
我必须知道
I need to know.
快告诉我 你这死基佬
Tell me, you goddamn faggot!
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay!
看着我 你俩臭王八蛋
Look at me, you piece-of-shit bastards!
看着我然后下地狱去吧
See me and go to hell!
你们好
Howdy, boys.
我们都有两个自己
We have two selves:
一个是世界需要的我们
the one the world needs us to be--
顺从的我们
compliant--
一个是阴影中的我们
and the shadow.
忽略这一面 生命就成了无尽的痛苦
Ignore it, and life is forever suffering.
她没...
She didn't...?
转化我吗
Infect me?
没有
No.
相反 她雇了我
She hired me instead.
我没回过托皮卡
I never went back to Topeka.
我留着那皮草
I kept the fur.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表