你和他一起吃了饭
And you had dinner with him.
我待的房♥间里有个人自称是马奇
I was in a room with a guy who claimed to be him,
我认为他要对我办公室墙上的
a guy who I think is responsible
那五具尸体负责
for the five dead bodies on the wall in my office!
你觉得他就是十诫杀手
You think he's the ten commandment killer?
没错
I do.
没错
I do.
警长 我们需要搜查证
Lieutenant, we need to get a-a warrant,
寻尸犬 法医小组
cadaver dogs, forensics team.
如果有必要
We need to rip those walls apart,
我们得把墙面彻底拆除
down to the studs if you have to,
因为所有的答案都在里面
'cause the answers are in there!
我把自己的名声都赌在上面
I'd stake my reputation on it.
那你得多加点注
You're gonna have to ante up more than that
因为你的名声根本一钱不值
because your reputation's shit.
说实话 你这样已经不是一天两天了
Let's be honest, it has been for a while.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是 五年前你崩溃以后
It means I probably should never have signed off
我也许根本就不该
on that marginal psych evaluation you received
在证明你还未崩溃的评估上签字
five years ago after your breakdown.
那不一样
That was different.
我的儿子被掳走了
Our son had been taken.
我当时压力很大
I was under a lot of stress.
约翰 这份工作压力很大
This job is stress, John.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得为整个警局考虑
I'm gonna have to do what's right for the department.
你要炒我鱿鱼
You're firing me.
你的退休金是安全的
Your pension will be safe.
没什么是安全的
Nothing is safe.
没有
Nothing.
需要帮忙吗
How can I help you?
我们想知道 你们对有影响力的人
We're wondering if you had any special rates
有没有什么优♥惠♥
for, like, influencers.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我以前是《今日特刊》杂♥志♥摄影师
Uh, well, um, I used to shoot for entrez-vous magazine,
听说威尔·德雷克接手了
and I heard that will Drake took over,
他赞了我一堆照片
and he's liked a shit-ton of my instagram pics.
我们需要一间房♥
We would like a room.
还要打折
And a discount.
我知道在万圣节这个时段
Look, I'm sure you can't get the full rate
你们房♥间也不可能全价
at this hour on Hallo-friggin'-ween.
我们很讨厌不给糖就捣蛋这一套
Oh, we are so over trick-or-treaters.
我们的邻居之前都挺前卫的
Our-our neighborhood used to be kind of rad.
但现在小孩子的娃娃车简直到处都是
But now it's just strollerville.
大家都开始生孩子
Everyone started pooping out kids.
满地都是小鬼
So many brats.
门铃一直
The doorbell would not...
响个不停
stop... ringing.
我们只想躲起来嗑药
We just want to hide out and smoke out
不用应付这一大堆淘气鬼
and not deal with a zillion randos.
希望合你们的心意
I hope this suits you.
等等
Wait.
等等 我们想住在
Hey, w-wait. No, we-we want to stay in one of the rooms
威尔·德雷克重新装♥修♥过的房♥间
that Will Drake has redone.
它们差不多都跟以前一样
Well, they're all more or less untouched.
那就不行 我不住
This is a hard no. I'm out.
别啊亲爱的 试试看住这间吧
No, babe, can we try and make this work?
贾斯汀 你总是害我们落到这幅田地
Justin, you keep dropping us in these situations.
我们能换个好一点的床单吗
Can we get, like, way better sheets?
混纺的那种
I mean, poly-blend?
我去找找看
I'll see what I can find.
就这些毛巾吗
Are these the only towels?
它们好像是
They're made of, like,
砂纸做的
sandpaper or something.
我再送几条上来
I'll send up some extras.
你能不能回顾一下
Can you just, like,
我们刚刚的要求
review all that we just asked you for?
大声说出来
Like, out loud?
我们只想确保你听明白了我们的意思
We just want to make sure that you heard us right.
他们把我当低能儿对待
They're treating me like an imbecile.
晚上出去吗
Out for the evening?
德雷克先生貌似不在
Mr. Drake doesn't appear to be in.
如果你恰巧碰到威尔
If you happen to see Will,
告诉他德米家邀请他今晚去做客
remind him he's invited to Demi's this evening.
好的
Will do.
有什么
Is there...?
需要我做的吗
Can I do anything?
你好像很紧张
You seem nervous.
你闻起来不太一样
You smell different.
而且你在出汗
And you're sweating.
肯定是因为万圣节
It must be Halloween.
全是穿着奇装异服的人
It's all the people in the costumes.
让我精神紧张
It's just... keeps me on edge.
一定是的
Must be.
前台
Front desk.
我需要客房♥服务
Yeah, uh, I want to order some room service.
我想要一盘传统手工奶酪
I'm in the mood for a plate of artisanal cheeses
还有红葡萄酒
and a full-body red.
再点份烤莴苣 超好吃
Oh, and get an order of grilled romaine-- super yum.
还要份烤莴苣
Uh, and an order of grilled romaine.
您说什么
Uh, I'm sorry.
一定要有机的 非转基因的
Make sure it's organic and non-GMO.
我们好像没有那个...
I-I don't think we have anything like that...
告诉大厨烤莴苣
Well, just tell the chef to grill the lettuce,
稍微放点帕尔玛干酪 柠檬汁 胡椒碎
throw in a little parm, lemon juice, cracked pepper.
我做不了
I can't do that.
我们的厨师听不懂英语
Our-our cook barely speaks English...
我怎么觉得 你连试都不愿意试
Uh, what I'm hearing is that you're not even willing to try.
我帮你想了个简单的办法
So, um, I'm gonna make things really simple for you.
市中心有一家文艺复兴餐厅
There is a Restaurant Renaissance happening downtown right now,
你们只需要拿起电♥话♥ 订外卖♥♥
so all you got to do is pick up the phone, order out,
给我们端上肉酱
and bring in some pâté for christ's sakes.
他们想要什么
What did they want?
肉
Pâ...
肉酱
Pâté.
贱♥人♥想吃肉酱
Bitches want pâté?
他们会吃到肉酱的
Pâté they shall have.
天啊
Oh, oh, man.
我不明白猫食怎么能比猫屎还难闻
I don't understand how cat food can smell worse than cat poop.
这两个人肯定会发现我们在耍他们了
Those fancy kids are gonna know that we're messing with them.
他们吃烤过的沙拉
They eat their salad cooked.
他们似乎是美食家
I mean, they're, like, gourmets or something.
他们要让自己相信他们是那种
They need to believe they're the kind of cool
万圣节在破旅馆里吃肉酱的潮人
that eats pâté in a shit hotel on halloween night.
不管摆在面前的是什么 他们都会吃下去
They will swallow whatever we put in front of them.
什么都逃不过你的法眼
You don't miss a thing, do you?
当世界看不见你的时候 你可以看清一切
You see everything when the world doesn't see you.
犯罪属实
Guilty as charged.
我们共事20多年了
We worked together over 20 years,
这么长时间我们说的话加在一起
and we haven't had this much conversation
都没有今天这么多
combined in all that time.
你有你儿子
Well, you had your son.
是啊 你一直对我很宽容
Yeah, well, you're being generous with me.
我不是恐同者
I'm not homophobic.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
你明白了吗
And you see?
所以我才躲开
That's why I stayed away.
我看着你的时候 就只想问各种问题
'Cause I-I look at you, and all I see is questions.
我不会觉得你冒犯了我 尽管问吧
Well, you can't offend me. Ask away.
这种事是怎么发生的
So, how does something like this happen?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表