-受害人是什么姿势 -谁打电♥话♥告诉你了
- How was the victim posed? - Who called you about this?
我房♥间里有个警用扫描仪
I have a police scanner in my room.
这是起十诫凶案
It's a commandment murder.
还没有下任何定论
Nothing's been determined.
我们刚开始查看犯罪现场
We just began to process the crime scene.
现在别跟我扯这些
Hey, don't pull this shit on me now.
好了 过来
All right, come on.
-过来 -果然
- Come on. - Yeah.
各方面都吻合
It all fits.
他是个电视布道者 在布道《成功福音》
A televangelist. He's preaching the Gospel of Prosperity.
他以上帝的名义谋财
He used the word of God to make money.
这是另一诫
It's another Commandment.
不可妄言主之名
Thou Shalt Not Take the Lord's Name in Vain.
这案子我能帮上忙 安迪
I can be useful to this case, Andy.
我们不需要你 约翰
We don't need you, John.
我们已经扣押了一个嫌犯
We got somebody in custody.
楼下酒吧还有很多空位
Plenty of seats down at the bar.
你上来干什么
What are you doing up here?
不干什么
Nothing.
找... 人
Looking for some... one.
你没事吧
You okay?
我爱我的孩子
I love my kids.
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
我照顾不了他们也不怪我 是吧
It's not my fault I'm so shitty at it, is it?
我扶你去房♥间吧
Why don't I help you to your room?
睡觉
Get to bed.
天知道待走廊里
No telling what kinds of undesirables
会碰到什么讨厌鬼
you're going to run into out in the halls.
那些讨厌鬼现在
Those undesirables should be worried
应该担心碰上我
about running into me right now.
约翰
John?
起来
Come on.
来
Come on.
-来 -不
- Come on. - No.
别安慰我
No, don't take this from me!
我崩溃了 我自己承担
This is my breakdown-- I'm gonna have it.
抱歉 你们没事吧
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
-你们在找丽兹 -不
- Are you looking for Liz? - No.
我们在找你
We are looking for you.
崩溃得挺爽啊
Looks like that breakdown is going well.
这是你的血吗
Is that your blood?
不知道
I don't know.
那俩女生呢
Where are the girls?
看看你又弄得这么脏
Look at the right old mess you've made.
这么多血要洗三遍
This much blood will take three washings.
床单就没那么经洗了
The sheets will lose their thick pile.
先生 谢谢
Mr. Man, thank you.
你比环球影城之旅爽多了
You're much better than a Universal Studio tour.
很"速度与激♥情♥"
Fast and furious.
我们找到目标了
We have a purpose.
滚
Get out!
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room!
水性杨花
Harlots.
典型的北欧人
Those nordic types,
一点都不尊重刚洗的床单
they have no respect for fresh linens.
不是他们的文化
It's not in their culture.
但是个众所周知的事实
It's a well-known fact.
你也是
You, too.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room.
我还没拿枕套...
I haven't collected the pillow cases yet...
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room!
约翰
John!
很高兴看到你
Good to see you're finally, truly
真正在科泰兹旅馆登记入住了
checking in to the Hotel Cortez.
我从黛娜家接你回来后
You haven't said a word to me
你就没开过口
since I picked you up at Dinah's.
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
知道吗 当我朋友问
Do you know how embarrassing it is
我什么时候回家 而妈妈却根本
when your friend asks what time you're going home
不接电♥话♥ 这有多尴尬吗
and your mom doesn't even answer the phone?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我想肯定是有急事
I'm sure there was some kind of emergency.
她两天没给我打电♥话♥了
She hasn't called me for two days.
你要走吗
Are you leaving now?
什么
What?
你不住这儿了
You don't live here anymore.
想出办法前我会一直住在这儿 好吗
No, I'm staying here until we sort this out, okay?
我不会丢下你不管的
I'll never leave you alone.
我知道事情很疯狂 但你得相信我
I know things seem crazy, but you have to believe me,
我会让一切恢复正常的
I-I'm gonna make things right again.
你不行
You can't.
你一个人不行
Not by yourself.
我会跟妈妈谈的
I will talk to mom.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
爸爸
Dad...
你吓到我了
you're scaring me.
不 这没什么
No, this is nothing, uh, um...
旅馆里发生了意外
It's an accident at the, uh, at the hotel.
我拿去洗 好吗
I'm gonna go put it in the laundry, okay?
斯嘉丽 你还好吗
Scarlett, are you all right?
离我远点儿 离我远点儿
You stay away from me! Stay away from me!
你看
Ooh, look at that.
没什么比熟睡的孩子更美了
Is there anything more beautiful than a sleeping child?
昨夜的你就更美啊
You last night.
我爱你
I love you.
我去把他抱上♥床♥
I'm gonna put him in bed.
恐怕我也困了
I fear I may pass out as well.
飞机上服了太多氯硝西泮[安睡药]
One too many klonopin on the flight.
睡吧 亲爱的
Yes, sleep, my love.
两个亲爱的宝贝快休息吧
Rest those two beautiful heads.
旅行不错啊
Sounds like the trip went well.
我挺喜欢他的
I enjoy him.
你有点焦虑
You seem anxious.
我能听见你的心跳
I can hear your heartbeat.
没错
Yes.
有件事
There is...
我想告诉你
something I'd like to speak with you about.
你要做变性手术吗
Do you want to have the surgery?
等我和威尔结了婚 我愿意为你付钱
Because I'm happy to pay once will and I finalize things.
不 不是的
No, no. No, not that.
我从没想过
Never that, I think.
是这样的...
Um, you see, this is...
我觉得很难 但我知道对你这种
difficult for me and I know that it may not mean something
不愁没人爱的人来说不算什么
to someone like you who does this all the time,
但好像
But it seems,
头一次 我恋爱了
for the first time, I've fallen in love.
这种好消息怎么会让你担心呢
Well, why would that wonderful news make you worry?
是特里斯坦
It's Tristan.
有趣
Interesting.
多久了
How long?
不久
Not long.
几周吧
A couple of weeks.
我知道你现在疯狂地迷着他
I know he's your current mild obsession,
但我觉得你并不爱他
but I don't think you love him.
不像我这样爱他
Not like I do.
你了解我的一切
You know me.
你造就了我
You made me.
我属于你
I belong to you.
但我只有这一个机会
But this is my one chance at it.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表