很高兴你来了
I am so pleased you agreed to join me.
是这样
You see, I...
我经常不得不一人吃饭
I often must dine alone.
你吗
You?
真难以置信
That's hard to believe.
我的生活不简单
Well, it's not simple for me, you know?
名声自身就是囚牢
Fame is its own kind of, uh, prison.
请坐
Please.
《完美的脸》
It's a wonderful face.
你会说意大利语
You speak Italian!
至少听得懂
Well, I understand it, anyway.
我来自本森赫斯特
I'm from Bensonhurst.
我小时候
Italian's all my folks talked
我父母一直说意大利语 我爸是西西里人
when I was growing up. Pop's from Sicily.
是个水管工
He's a plumber.
而你来到好莱坞
And you have come to Hollywood
梦想能成为演员吗
with dreams of becoming an actress.
真不幸
That is unfortunate.
我觉得你有更大的作为
I think I see greater things in you.
比永生还大吗
Greater than being immortal?
因为能上大银幕 就等于永生
'cause that's what it means to be up on that screen.
那只是幻影
Shadows only.
一百年后
A hundred years
不会有人记得我们做过什么
and no one will remember what we did.
我不同意
No, I don't agree.
我完全不同意
I don't agree at all.
我觉得电影是未来
I think the flickers are the future.
是真正的美国艺术
A true American art form.
你才是真正的美国艺术
You are a true American art form.
你是在取笑我吗
Are you making fun of me?
不是 小丫头
No, no, no, little one.
我... 倾慕你
I am, uh... admiring you.
抱歉 如果让你误会了
I'm sorry. If it seems otherwise,
也只是因为
it is only because...
我的英语说得不太好
My English is not so good, huh?
我不说话时更好
I do better without words.
那么
So...
这就是那只小老鼠
this is the mouse.
天呐 你是
Oh, my God, you're...
猫
The cat...
小老鼠
Little mouse.
这是我妻子 娜塔莎
This is my wife, Natacha.
伦波娃
Rambova.
真抱歉 我以为
I am... so sorry, I thought...
我要跟我丈夫离婚
That I was divorcing my husband.
的确是的
And so I am.
我该...
I sh...
该走了
should go.
别走 求你了 还不是时候
No, no, no. Please, not yet, huh?
留下来
Stay.
娜塔莎
Natacha...
你得对我们的客人好一点
you must be gentle with our guest, huh?
离婚只是给别人看的
The divorce is for show.
电影公♥司♥这几年来一直都想...
The studio has been trying to...
把我们俩分开
tear us apart for years.
我们决定 唯一可以
We have decided the only way
真正在一起的方法就是...
we can really be together is if...
让世人认为我们分开了
the world thinks we are not.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那我在这干什么
Why am I here?
因为 小老鼠...
Because, little mouse...
神也是有癖好的
...Gods have appetites.
我听说他不仅富有 而且单身又英俊
I hear he's not only rich, but single and handsome,
至少现在是这样
so far as that goes.
你到底在哪认识这个男人的
How'd you meet this guy, anyway?
我还没见过他呢
I haven't met him yet.
城里所有的年轻姑娘
There isn't a flapper in this city
都曾被邀请来参加他的私人聚会
who hasn't been invited to one of his private wingdings.
你如果不是整个夏天都没出门 你会知道的
You'd know that if you hadn't been out of circulation all summer.
我也会出去的
I've been around.
好吧 我忍♥不下去了
Okay, I can't take it anymore.
快说 你最近在跟谁交往
So spill-- who have you been seeing?
没谁
Nobody.
说谎 你骗不了我的
Lies. You can't fool me.
你陷入爱河了 不是吗
You're in love, aren't you?
热忱的欢迎各位来参加科泰兹旅馆的
I'd like to welcome you all to the opening week
开幕周
of the Hotel Cortez!
很遗憾不能让所有人都在我新开的
A shame we can't all enjoy these libations
蓝鹦鹉酒吧里享用这些祭酒 但是...
in my new Blue Parrot Lounge, but...
在有人能够明智的撤销那讨厌的禁酒令前
Until someone with some sense repeals that nasty volstead act,
我和卡彭先生
both I and Mr. Capone
也只能凑合了
will have to make due.
他死了
He's dead!
瓦伦蒂诺死了
Valentino's dead.
他今早在纽约死了
He died in New York this morning.
他的电影刚上映
And his movie just came out.
我打赌票房♥一定会一路冲高的
Bet the box office goes through the roof.
你的心跳得像蜂鸟一样
Your heart's beating like a hummingbird.
放开我
Let me go!
不 我想我不会的
No. I don't suppose I will.
实际上...
In fact...
我也许永远都不会放开你了
I may never let you go.
真是太... 悲惨了
It's just so... tragic.
我想我们错过她了
I guess we missed her.
谁
Who?
黑衣女人
The lady in black.
这几个月她每天都来这
She's been coming here for months every day
留下一朵红色玫瑰
and leaving a single red rose.
我以为那只是个传说
I thought that was a myth.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
这上面有写
It says so right here.
"不断有传言说 一位神秘人物
"Rumors have sprung up of a mysterious figure
拜访了瓦伦蒂诺的墓穴
"visiting Valentino's tomb.
那位身着黑衣的女士在这位情圣的安息之所
"The lady in black has left a single red rose
留下一朵红玫瑰 每天如此
"next to the great lover's final resting place
从他去年八月去世后从未间断过
"each day since his death last August.
有人说那戴面纱的人是电影女星波拉·尼格丽
"Some say the veiled figure is movie actress Pola Negri,
她因昏倒在瓦伦蒂诺的葬礼上而备受关注"
who famously collapsed at Valentino's funeral."
水性杨花 她从没爱过他
Harlot. She never loved him.
"另有人认为那沉默的拜访者是别的...
"Others believed the wordless visitor is something else...
并不属于这世界的生物"
something not of this earth."
为了杂♥志♥的销量他们什么都敢写
Well, they'll print anything to sell magazines.
姑娘们
Ladies?
也许我们该给她点私人空间
Maybe we should give her her privacy.
你为什么哭成这样 小老鼠
Why do you weep so, little mouse?
娜塔莎 你去哪了
Natacha. Where have you been?
东飘西荡
Here and there.
我给你写了那么多封信 你一封也没回
I wrote to you, so many times-- I never heard back.
连他的葬礼你都没来参加
You didn't even come to his funeral.
我为什么要参加一个活人的葬礼呢
Why would I go to the funeral of a man who isn't dead?
美人
Bellisima.
不可能
It can't be true.
你死了
You died.
后来又...
And am...
重生了
reborn.
那墓穴里的尸体并不是鲁迪的
The body in that crypt isn't Rudy.
是我的替身 乔治·费斯克
It's my stunt double, George Fiske.
-总是那么衷心 -死了也是如此
- Always so loyal. - Even in death.
不过要说清楚 大部分特技都是我亲自上的
Though to be clear, I did do most of my own stunts.
只是这次并不是
Just not this one.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表