Your undying loyalty.
你要为我工作
You'll be working for me.
来
Here.
喝吧 镇定一下
Take this. It will calm your nerves.
你疯了
You're insane.
你要倒霉了
You're going down.
我要去报♥警♥
I'm getting the police.
放她走吧
Let her go.
她说要去报♥警♥了
She said she's gonna go to the cops.
她不会的
She won't.
她绝不会冒险失去真爱
She would never risk losing her one true love.
等等 你连她也要上吗
Wait, you're banging her, too?
来点什么 士兵
What'll it be, soldier?
姜汁水吗
Ginger ale?
雪莉酒
Shirley Temple?
我的准前妻
My soon to be ex-wife
说我根本没酗过酒
says I was never an alcoholic.
她说 我只不过是个控制狂
According to her, I'm just a control freak.
给我来杯双份马丁尼
I'll have a double martini.
这就对了
That's my boy.
控制只是幻念
Control... is an illusion.
今晚 我向幻念投降
Tonight I surrender to the illusion.
水手
Hey, sailor.
没看到你进来啊
Didn't see you come in.
为了换包烟和一瓶酒
I will stand on my head in a skirt
我愿意穿着裙子倒立
for a ciggy and a beer.
没必要玩特技
No need for acrobatics.
今晚的酒我请客
Drinks are on me tonight.
艾琳
Now, Aileen,
你要对劳先生好一点
you be nice to Mr. Lowe.
这是
This is, what,
你在旅馆待的第10个年头了吧
your tenth year with us at the hotel?
第13年
Lucky 13th!
2002年就开始了
Since 2002.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不知道
I don't know.
你在佛罗里达I95公路上搭过一个妓♥女♥吗
You ever picked up a hooker along I-95 in Florida?
不 如果有我会记得
No, I think I'd remember that.
约翰
John...
是位警官
is a police officer...
也是旅馆里
and a special guest
特殊的客人
of the hotel.
警♥察♥
Cop.
警♥察♥
A cop.
老兄
Man! Man.
老兄 如果不是我一年都没喝酒了
Man, are you lucky that I haven't had a beer
我死都不会
in over a year, or there is no way in hell
让你为我买♥♥单的
I would let you buy me one.
他们管我叫连环杀手
They call me a serial killer?
但史上最棒的连环杀手就是警♥察♥
Greatest serial killer of all time is the cops.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
这套装扮真是太赞了
That is an outstanding costume.
见鬼 你就跟她一模一样
Holy shit, you look just like her.
-她是谁 -艾琳·沃诺斯
- Her who? - Aileen Wuornos.
刚看了关于她的纪录片
Just saw a documentary about her.
她杀了七个人
She killed seven men.
冷血地开枪杀死他们
Shot them in cold blood.
有时候我都觉得那是真的了
Sometimes even I think that's true.
当整个世界开始剥夺我所拥有的东西时
I wasn't more than four or five
我大概才四五岁的样子
when the world started taking from me.
当你觉得所有人都在抢夺的时候
You know what you do
你知道自己会做什么吗
when all you know is people taking?
你开始给予
You start to give,
在他们来抢夺之前你就主动送出去
give it away before they can take it from you.
免费送出去
Give it all away for free,
只有那样
and that way,
你才能假装没受到伤害
you can pretend that it doesn't hurt.
那七个人 我们有协议
Those seven men? We had a deal.
我们有协议的
We had a deal.
后来他们越来越贪婪 开始夺取
Then they got greedy, started taking things
并不属于他们的东西
didn't belong to 'em.
就是这样 警探
Here's how it is, Detective:
如果有人想抢艾琳·沃诺斯的东西
you try and take anything from Aileen Wuornos
我向上帝起誓
and I swear to Jesus H. Christ
我会夺走他的一切
I will take everything from you.
这是我对你说的话 艾琳
This is what I say to you, Aileen:
全是扯淡
That's bullshit.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那几个人里大部分都没有
Most of those men didn't have a history
暴♥力♥和骚扰的犯罪记录
or record of violence or assault.
我不知道
I don't know, I don't know their,
我不知道他们的过去
I don't know their history.
我只知道
I only know
他们那天的样子
who they were on that day.
那天我刚认识他们
I only knew them on that one day,
在那一天 他们就是那个样子的
and on that one day, they were who they were.
你曾经历过那样的一天吗
Haven't you ever had a day like that, huh?
那一天 你毕生的所有
Where-where all you were, all you ever had been
都不再有任何意义了
your whole life don't mean nothing to you anymore?
突然间...
And all of a sudden...
你就像变了个人一样
you're just a different person, huh?
-有 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
今天
Today.
你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候
When was the last time you got laid, huh?
最后一次你被小妞
When was the last time a chick really...
弄得神魂颠倒是什么时候
really turned you inside out?
你要是没跟疯妓♥女♥待上一个小时
You don't know screwing until you spend an hour alone
就根本不知道什么叫做♥爱♥
with a batshit crazy hooker.
我有间房♥
I got a room.
我们可以去
Where I can roll.
约翰宝贝
Darling John,
你太醉了 看不到那女的有多丑
you're too drunk to see how ugly that woman is.
我醉得已经不在乎了
I'm too drunk to care.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
混账警♥察♥
Goddamn cops.
一个都不能信
You can't trust any of them.
别再抢我的东西了
Stop taking from me!
我被绑在椅子上
I'm tied to a chair!
我没撒谎
Well, I ain't no liar.
这国家判了十个女人死刑
Ten women this shit country put to death,
十个
ten.
而我是第十个
And I was number ten.
停 你疯了
Stop it! You're insane!
你不是艾琳·沃诺斯
You're not Aileen Wuornos!
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look at my eyes.
看着它们
Look at 'em.
你觉得这像是万圣节的戏服吗
This look like a Halloween costume to you?
欢迎来到科泰兹旅馆的恶魔之夜 约翰
Welcome to Devil's Night at the Hotel Cortez, John.
你不是...
Ain't you...
是的 你喜欢吗
Yeah, you like that?
去死吧 你这个娘娘腔
Die, you pussy boy!
混账
Asshole!
回... 回来
Get... get back here!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Bite your damn dick off!
来啊 宝贝
Bring it on, baby!
让我看看你的真面目
Let's see who you really are.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你干什么呢
Excuse me.
我是十二宫杀手
-有什么问题吗 -当然有问题
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there's a problem.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表