我房♥里那个丑女人想杀了我
That skank up in my room tried to kill me.
丑女人 你得说得具体点
Skank? You'll have to be more specific.
就是那个
You know, that nut job
在酒吧假装是艾琳·沃诺斯的疯子
up at the bar pretending to be Aileen Wuornos.
她会被抓起来的
She's leaving here in cuffs.
是啊 换了是我
Yeah, I wouldn't bother with that call
才不会像你这样打电♥话♥呢
you're trying to make.
即使你打通了 我保证
Even if you got through, dollars to doughnuts,
在你房♥里一个人也没有
you won't find anyone in your room.
马奇先生很保护他请来的客人
Mr. March is very protective of his invited guests.
马奇先生
Mr. March?
詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇
James Patrick March?
没错
The very same.
每年他举办的恶魔之夜晚会是本季头等大事
His annual Devil's Night soiree is the event of the season.
恶魔之夜是什么
What the hell is Devil's Night?
甜心
Oh, sweetie.
恶魔之夜是这里真正的节日
Devil's Night is the real holiday around here.
万圣节 那只是塑料南瓜和纸人
Halloween, that's plastic pumpkins and paper costumes,
但恶魔之夜
but Devil's Night...
是那些真正的食尸鬼出来玩的日子
is when the real ghouls come out to play.
整晚都有恶作剧的犯罪行为
A night of mischievous criminal behavior,
所以每年的这个时候
which is why every year at this time,
马奇都会召开年度晚宴
Mr. March holds his annual dinner event.
受邀之人少之又少
The guest list is tres exclusive.
真奇怪
Well, that's unusual.
我怎么没看见呢
Now, how did I miss this?
很幸运
Lucky you.
你被邀请了
You've been invited.
约翰·劳
地下室的关键
The key to a really good subfloor
是保存地下的水分
is containing the moisture below the floor.
你必须保证那有一个... 膜
See, you need to make sure that there's a-a... a layer.
就像
Like...
约翰
Hey, John.
我想为之前的事跟你道歉 老兄
Hey, listen, I-I want to apologize for what happened, man.
我没针对你 只是...
I wasn't mad at you, it's just...
我对警♥察♥就这样
it's just cops in general.
对男人就这样
Men in general, right?
来坐我旁边
Hey, hey, come sit next to me.
悄悄告诉你 别坐杰夫或约翰旁边的
Between you and me, you don't want to sit next to Jeff or John.
他们就喜欢年轻帅气 比如你这样的
They like 'em young and cute, like you.
跟我保持距离
Just keep your distance.
享受你最后一晚的自♥由♥吧
Enjoy your last night of freedom.
我会把你带走的
You're leaving here in my custody.
得了吧
Hey, come on.
之前的事我很抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry about what happened, man.
-坐吧 坐这儿 -不 艾琳
- Just sit... you sit here. - No, Aileen.
约翰会按名片的安排坐
John will sit where his name card is.
你知道我们喜欢按规矩办事
You know we like to do things formally around here.
吸我左奶去吧 油头西装男
Hey, suck my left tit, Clark Gable.
大家都到了
Ah, we're all here now.
都坐吧 时不待我啊
Let's sit-- only so many hours in the night.
约翰 你坐另一个约翰旁边
John, you're by the other John.
约翰 你坐这儿 里奇 这儿
John, you're here. Ricky, here.
苦艾酒
Absinthe.
传统的祭酒
Our customary libation.
敬特别之夜和我们的新客人
To our special night and our new guest.
这是什么
What is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是马奇 我建立了这座旅馆
I'm March, I built this hotel.
建立这座旅馆的人至少85年前就死了
The man who built this hotel died more than 85 years ago.
这就是我对警官的偏见
This is my problem with police officers.
你们只关心证据
All you care about is evidence.
证据 只有证据
Evidence, evidence, evidence.
直到证据不再匹配
Until that evidence no longer fits
你们需要的真♥相♥
the narrative you need to be true,
证据在这时就成了幻觉 错误
at which point the evidence becomes an illusion, a mistake.
假象
A trick.
你在我旅馆住得够久了 约翰
You've lived in my hotel long enough, John,
在这里看到了很多不可能
seen enough evidence to know that what is impossible
成为可能的证据
becomes very possible here.
你迟到了
You're late!
我忙着写信呢
Too busy writing letters.
我真不懂你 老兄
I don't get you, man.
你被抓后事情才开始变得有趣
The real fun starts after you get caught.
你不知道吗
Don't you know that?
还给自己取昵称
And giving yourself your own nickname?
弱爆了 伙计
Not cool, dude.
真弱爆了
It's not cool.
大家做自我介绍吧
Now, let's all introduce ourselves.
我也叫约翰 约翰·加西[连环杀手]
I'm John too, John Gacy.
我来自伊利诺伊的诺伍德公园
I'm from Norwood Park, Illinois.
我是粉装♥修♥承包商
I own PDM Contractors.
粉装♥修♥就是粉刷 装♥修♥ 维修的简称
Uh, PDM stands for Painting, Decorating, Maintenance.
我也是驼鹿俱乐部的成员
And I'm also a member of the Moose Club.
尽管我的地板下
I mean, just because you got
和墙壁间埋了三十具尸体
30 bodies buried in your crawl space
这不代表我就不能拥有一流的娱乐室
don't mean you can't have a really terrific rec room
以及成为受人敬仰的生意人
and be a respectable business man.
轮到我了吗
Uh, my turn?
好吧
Okay.
我是杰弗里·达莫[同性恋食人魔]
I'm, uh, Jeffrey Dahmer.
来自密尔沃基
From Milwaukee.
约翰 我觉得他喜欢你
Oh, John, I think he likes you.
对你来说不是好消息
And that is bad news for you.
他就是这么选人的 挑出房♥间里最性感的男人
That's how he picks 'em. He finds the hottest guy in the room
接下来就...
and the next thing...
不
No.
好吧
All right.
十二宫杀手 他们没抓到你
Zodiac, they never caught you
但我觉得你应该已经死了
but I assume you'd be dead by now.
你这种混♥蛋♥不可能金盆洗手
Dickheads like you don't just retire from being assholes.
加西 你25年前就已经被注射死亡了
Gacy, you were killed by lethal injection over 25 years ago.
达莫 你在监狱里被杀了
Dahmer, you were murdered in prison.
罪有应得
Deservedly.
艾琳·沃诺斯 02年在佛罗里达被执行死刑
Aileen Wuornos, put to death in 2002 in Florida.
我认识你 因为你来自我的家乡
And I know you, 'cause you're from my hometown.
理查德·拉米雷斯 夜行者
Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker.
前几年在监狱死于癌症
You just died of cancer in your cell a few years back.
这是搞什么
What is this?
万圣节的恶作剧吗
Some kind of Halloween trick?
怎么 你们是演员吗
What, are you actors?
我今晚请你来是要帮你 约翰
I invited you here tonight to help you, John.
我在观察你 看着你让我很难受
I've watched you, and it makes me sad.
因为伟大在于远视
Because greatness is about vision.
而你蒙蔽了自己
And you have made yourself blind
只相信双眼所见
to everything but what your eyes can see.
你得听他的话 约翰
You need to listen to this dude, John.
他... 才是大♥师♥
He... is the master.
他教了我们所有人
I mean, he taught us all.
他是个天才 就像伽利略 彼得·弗兰普顿[摇滚巨星]
He's a genius, like Galileo or Peter Frampton.
所以每个恶魔之夜我们都聚在一起
That's why we come here every Devil's Night.
就像一个传统
It's, uh, like a tradition.
能被邀请是一种莫大的荣幸
It's a real honor to be invited.
只有真正听从大♥师♥劝解的人
Only the ones of us who really took the master's advice
才会被邀请
gets an invite.
你知道为什么警♥察♥猪仔们
Do you know why it took so long
这么久才抓到我吗
for the little piggies to catch me?
因为有一晚我跌跌撞撞来到这里
Because one night I stumbled into this place,
住了几晚
and I spent a few nights,
然后大♥师♥来到我的房♥间
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表