我不会的
I won't.
所以我今天叫你们全都过来
That's why I called you all here today.
我给你们不同的武器
Now, I have provided you with various weapons.
拿两个吧 武器太小
Take two. They're small.
砍死我
Hack me.
勒死我
Strangle me.
打死我
Bludgeon me.
千方百计弄死我
Surprise me.
我想我可以代表这里各位说
I think I can speak for everyone here when I say
我们都越来越喜欢你了
that we've all grown rather fond of you.
谋杀你 我们做不到
We can't possibly murder you.
这不是谋杀
It's not murder.
她希望重生
She wants to be reborn.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
我想永远和你们在一起
I want to be with you forever.
这是她死后我第一次见她
It was the first time I'd seen her since she died.
这时候我才意识到
Only in that moment did I realize
我有多想她
just how much I'd missed her.
你怎么来了
How did you know to come?
你一直是我最喜欢的作品
You were always my fondest creation.
我想来帮你完成转变
I wanted to be here to help you transition.
最后一次
One last time.
那玩意会害死你的
Those things'll kill you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不愿和我说话
You wouldn't talk to me.
我以为你恨我
I thought you hated me.
我爱你
I love you.
亲爱的
And, darlin',
你活着还有很多事要做
you had more living to do.
我不能阻碍你
I couldn't get in the way of that.
亲爱的
Oh, baby...
你值得我去死
you are to die for.
有什么需要帮忙的
May I help you?
我定了44号♥房♥
I have a reservation. Room 44.
吴先生房♥间
The Woo room.
比莉·迪恩说他就是死在那个房♥间的
That's where Billie Dean says he died.
那个房♥间已经被定走了
Oh, that room is booked.
定的人就是我 三周前就定了
Booked by me, three weeks ago.
名字是艾什莉·罗兹
Under Rhodes, Ashley.
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥银显示钱已经扣了
My amex app says the charge has cleared.
你收了我的钱 就得给我房♥间
You have my money. I want my room.
好吧
Fine.
2022年10月30日
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我以为比莉会我们的活广♥告♥呢
I thought that Billie'd be free advertising.
你懂的 人们都喜欢有噱头的鬼故事
You know, people love a good ghost story.
你倒是没错
Well, you were right about that.
是啊 但现在完全失控了
Yeah, but this is getting way out of hand.
她现在有三个黄金档的特集
She's had three prime-time specials.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
比莉·迪恩·霍华德
等等 他想要告诉我一些事
Wait, he's trying to tell me something.
吴先生不花钱干什么
Mr. Woo doesn't pay for what?
别误会我的意思
I mean, don't get me wrong.
我也希望这里门庭若市
I don't mind having this place alive with guests.
但只是那些想要被鬼弄死的
It's just those freaks and weirdos
怪人而已
who want to be plowed by a ghost.
比莉吸引来的人都是...
The people Billie attracts, they're just...
这对我们旅店品牌不好
It's bad for our brand.
何不把这地方关了算了
Why don't we just shut the place down?
威尔·德雷克不再需要钱了
Will Drake doesn't need the money anymore.
因为这里需要活人
'Cause this place needs life.
这是旅馆 不是坟墓
It's a hotel, not a cemetery.
活人让被困的死人
The living give the spirits trapped in this place
能与外界产生联♥系♥
a connection to the outside world.
约翰 我还在想你什么时候会到呢
John. I was wondering when you were gonna arrive.
我们很想你
We've missed you.
很高兴回来 你是对的
It's good to be back. And you're right.
我也不喜欢她总来这里
I don't like her coming around.
纠缠不休 问东问西
Pestering, asking questions.
她还想联♥系♥我吗
She still trying to contact me?
每年的这一天都如此
Every year on this date.
约翰·劳
John Lowe.
科泰兹旅馆
比莉·迪恩·霍华德
十诫杀手
The Ten Commandments Killer.
快快现身 快快认罪
Show yourself and bear witness to your crimes.
该死
Shit.
打给她吧
Call her.
让她去我的房♥间
Check her into my room.
但要快
But get her here quickly.
离日落只剩三小时了
It's only three hours until sundown.
我们现在身处科泰兹旅馆6♥4♥号♥房♥
We are standing in room 6♥4♥ of the Hotel Cortez,
科泰兹旅馆
比莉·迪恩·霍华德
臭名昭著的十诫杀手
where the notorious Ten Commandments Killer lived
多年前犯下诸多恶行的时候就住于此
when he terrorized Los Angeles many years ago.
约翰·劳可能是我召唤的
John Lowe may be the most evil and dangerous spirit
最邪恶 危险的鬼魂了
with whom I have ever attempted to make contact.
我将用我全部的法力和注意力
I will need all of my skills and powers of concentration
来完成这次前所未有的访谈
to achieve this unprecedented interview.
你要聊聊吗
You wanted to talk?
我希望你能聊聊
I want you to talk.
我叫比莉·迪恩·霍华德
My name is Billie Dean Howard.
我们知道的约翰·劳不过是警♥察♥告诉我们的那些
All we know about John Lowe is what the police have said.
我要给你一个还原真♥相♥的机会
I'm giving you a chance now to set the record straight.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
就从你的家人说起吧
Why don't we start with your family.
他们知道你是连环杀手吗
Did they know you were a serial killer?
-你给霍尔登带了什么晚饭 -又是狗
- What'd you get Holden for dinner? - It's dog again.
他们渐渐明白 我是在净化这个世界
They came to understand that I was cleaning up the world,
-用我自己的方式而已 -该死 约翰
- in my own way. - Goddamn it, John.
我们谈过的 我不能对
We talked about this; I was not gonna target people
无辜的人下手
who do not deserve to die.
你失踪之后
Now, once you went on the lam,
你的妻子和两个孩子就再没现过身
your wife and two children were never seen again.
走吧
Come on.
-你们要去哪儿 -他饿了
- Where are you going? - He's hungry.
我知道怎么混进医院 不被人发现
I know how to walk into a hospital and not get noticed.
是你杀了他们吗
Did you kill them?
我得承认 我让他们失望了
I will admit, I failed them.
爸爸
Daddy?
只有一个办法了
There's only one thing left to do.
自首吗
Turn myself in?
我们得回家
We have to go home.
斯嘉丽是对的
Scarlett was right.
科泰兹就是我们的家
The Cortez was home.
我们都是在那以不同的方式获得了重生
We'd all been reborn there, in one form or another.
除了她
Well, except for her.
我们的女儿还有机会
There was a still a chance for our daughter
在别处长大
to grow up somewhere else,
过上正常的人生
to have some shot at a normal life.
但必须远离我们
But it needed to be away from us.
丽兹知道该去哪儿
Liz knew just the place.
撒切尔学校将再接收一名
The Thatcher School would be hosting
科泰兹旅馆送去的小难民
more than one young refugee from the Hotel Cortez.
所以你把你女儿送走了
So you sent your daughter away,
和妻儿一起住在了科泰兹
but lived with your son and wife in the Cortez,
你在洛杉矶还是被通缉的
back in L.A., where you were still being hunted.
逃命的时候是很难养活家人的
It's hard to provide for your family when you're on the run.
洛杉矶机会更多
There were more opportunities in Los Angeles.
站住 约翰·劳 你被捕了
Stop! John Lowe, you're under arrest!
我一定得回到旅馆
I got to get back in the hotel.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表