你好
Hello?
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
为什么不接我的电♥话♥
Why didn't you take my call?
你是哪位
Who is this?
怎么得到这个号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
我把他们钉到床头板上了
I nailed them to the headboard.
我在科泰兹旅馆 6♥4♥号♥房♥
I'm at the Hotel Cortez, room 6♥4♥.
还会有下一次的
I'm going to do it again.
我要一间房♥ 住一晚
I need a room, one night.
150元
One fifty.
上面写得是130
Says one thirty.
那是以前的价格
That's out of date.
翻修以后就涨价了
Prices went up after the remodel.
好吧 真是胡扯
Okay, well, that's bullshit.
知道吗
You know what?
今天是你的幸运日
It's your lucky day.
老娘我今天就大方一次
Mama's feeling magnanimous.
6♥4♥号♥房♥
Room 6♥4♥.
电梯今天停用
Elevator's out of service today.
他归我了 艾芮斯
I got dibs on this one, Iris.
这样的小甜心我可好久没遇到过了
I haven't seen one that sweet in a while.
人死的时候 会把床单弄脏
When people die, they soil the sheets--
血迹 屎尿
blood, shit, urine.
所有的污渍我都能够搞定
I can take care of every stain there is.
救我
Help me!
您真是让人赏心悦目啊
You're a sight for sore eyes,
警官先生
Mr. Police Officer.
这么明显吗
It's that obvious, huh?
你一定跟警方打过不少交道
You must have a lot of run-ins with police.
有过一些吧
My fair share.
能告诉我6♥4♥号♥房♥住着什么人吗
What can you tell me about the occupant in room 6♥4♥?
那间房♥空着
That room's vacant.
介意我简单查看一下吗
You mind if I take a quick look?
请便
Be my guest.
丽兹·泰勒
Liz Taylor.
带这位警官去6♥4♥号♥房♥
Show this nice policeman to room 6♥4♥.
6♥4♥号♥房♥
6♥4♥?
是的 6♥4♥号♥房♥
Yes. Room 6♥4♥.
快去
Right away.
救我
Help me!
救我
Help me!
你喊得声越大 他就越喜欢
The more you scream, the more he likes that.
你能告诉我
What can you tell me about the people
出入这里的都是什么人吗
that come in and out of this place?
一般都是定居 还是暂住
They mostly residents or transients?
几乎什么样的都有
Oh, we got a bit of everything.
有人月租 也有人时租
Some pay by the month, some pay by the hour.
还有些老客人自创世起就在这里住下了
Some of the old-timers have been here since the dawn of time.
你呢
And you?
你来找谁
Who are you looking for?
无可奉告
Not at liberty to say.
我问的不是案子
Oh, I don't mean that.
我从你眼中看到了痛苦
I can see the pain in your eyes.
很熟悉
It's very familiar.
你失去了什么东西
Oh, you've lost something.
如今你的时间静止了
And now you're frozen in time.
无法前进
Can't move forward.
无法回头
Can't go back.
说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
说啊
Say it!
说"我爱你 萨莉" 然后这一切就结束了
Say, "I love you, Sally," and it will all go away.
说
Say it.
我爱你 萨莉
I love you, Sally.
再说一遍
Say it again.
再说... 一遍
Say it... again.
我爱你 萨莉
I love you, Sally.
好了 下面我自己就可以了
All right, I'll take it from here.
我没现金了
I don't have any cash.
钱并不是万能的
Money isn't everything.
霍尔登
Holden?
你之前还说今晚不想出去玩
And you didn't feel like going out tonight.
做准备不是问题 是收拾起来太麻烦
It's not the getting ready, it's the clean up.
叫客房♥服务
Call housekeeping.
爸爸
Daddy!
这才是我一直盼着的呢
That's what I've been looking for.
你还好吗
How you doing?
很好 你呢
Good, how are you?
抱歉我迟到了 收到短♥信♥了吗
Hey, sorry I'm late. Did you get my text?
收到了 短♥信♥显然比你贴心
Yes, and it's clearly more considerate than you,
因为你本该六点出现却没有 而短♥信♥出现了
'cause it showed up at 6:00 like you were supposed to.
抱歉
Sorry.
比佛利山有个小孩扭伤了
Have a kid with a sprained ankle in Beverly Hills
接着 帕利塞兹有对双胞胎
and twins with possible whooping cough
好像患了百日咳
in the Palisades right after.
百日咳
Whooping cough.
-你能相信吗 -我去帮帮妈妈
- Can you believe it? - Let me help your mother.
这些人都怎么了
What's wrong with people?
我不在意他们付我多少钱
I don't care how much they pay me,
但我见不得不给孩子打疫苗的父母
I refuse to see parents who won't "vax" their kids.
医生
Doctor.
我做了你俩爱吃的藜麦煲
I made that quinoa casserole you two like.
真棒
Oh, good.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我觉得我只是饿了
Yeah, yeah. I'm just hungry, I think.
下次你应该吃我放在
Well, next time you should eat the protein bar
你口袋里的蛋白棒
I stuffed in your pocket.
-爱你 -再见 妈妈
- Love you. - Bye, Mom.
爱你
Love you.
-寿司 -正合我意
- Sushi? - Read my mind.
求你放我们走
Please, let us go.
别抱怨了
Eh, stop your whining.
这是你们自找的
You brought this on yourselves.
我翻了你们的鬼东西
I went through your shit.
你俩好像在策划派对啊
Looks like the two of you were planning quite the party.
阿普唑仑 克诺平[均为精神药物]
Xanax. Klonopin.
不论这些粉色药丸是什么
Whatever the hell those pink pills were.
那是助眠的
Those are for sleeping.
你们的母亲知道你们是无♥耻♥的瘾君子吗
Your mothers know you're a couple of shameless junkies?
你们嗑那些鬼东西污染自己的身体
You're polluting your bodies with all that shit.
这俩瑞典的蠢肉球
You dumb Swedish meat ball.
我得好好调养你们
We're gonna fix that right up.
没错 要清洗你们的身体
Yeah, we're gonna flush your system,
让你们恢复基本健康
bring you back to the epitome of health.
看看今天我给你们准备了什么
Just look at the spread we got for you today.
牡蛎
Oysters.
富含锌和维生素B12
Full of zinc and B12.
增强免疫力 使伤口愈合更快
Boost your immunity, help your wounds heal faster.
还给你们弄了些鸡肝
And we got you some chicken livers...
鸡肾 都富含铁
...kidneys, packed with iron.
让红血球充满活力
Get those red blood cells pumping.
最厉害的
And to top it off,
一杯教皇新堡白歌♥海娜[一种白葡萄酒]
a Cheteauneuf du Pape Grenache blanc.
求求你 放过我们
Please. Please, don't.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这些只是让你们的身体
This is just the thing to get your bodies
吸收所有营养
to absorb all these nutrients.
不 求你别...
Don't. Please don't...
我们可以好好来 也可以硬来
We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
不过你们没吸收完
But I'm not leaving
这些维生素和矿物质之前 我是不会走的
until you get all your vitamins and minerals.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表