抱歉
Sorry,
二♥逼♥大会在希尔顿酒店召开
douche bag convention is over at the Hilton.
我们有预定
We have a reservation.
用我的名字 斯特姆考克预定的
Under my name, Stormcock.
好吧
Okay.
那是...
Would that be a...
姓氏 还是全名 像麦当娜那样
Last name or the whole thing, like Madonna?
你有没有查到预约登记
Do you have the reservation or not?
就在这里
It's right here.
那么
So, uh,
你们打算在上面做什么
what are you guys planning on doing up there?
就是一般那些
Oh, nothing unusual.
异性性♥爱♥ 口♥交♥
Straight sex, blow job.
我可能会舔她菊花
I'll probably rim her.
你休想把舌头伸进我菊花里
You're not sticking your tongue in my ass.
没什么比装逼的色情片女星更烦人的了
Nothing like a prude porn star.
等你们入住了
I'll bring up some extra towels
我会多送去几条毛巾
after you've settled in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我对黄♥片♥没什么意见
I've got nothing against pornography
如果拍得好的话
when it's done right.
我像其他人一样
I went and saw deep throat
去圣塔莫尼卡大道的皇家剧院
at the royal on Santa Monica Boulevard,
看了《深喉》
just like everybody else.
就连威廉·巴克利都去看了
Hell, even William Buckley went.
保守主义政♥治♥评论家
那是真正的演员拍的
That was shot with real actors,
在片场拍摄 有剧本
on sets, with a script.
如今 随便两个什么人都能拿个iPhone
Nowadays any couple of yahoos can take out their iphones
假装是色情片大导演
and pretend to be the Sydney Pollack of sex flicks.
因为互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
And because of that world wide web,
他们还能大挣一笔
they can actually make a buck off of it.
他们很多人都来科泰兹旅馆
And plenty of them are picking the Hotel Cortez
制♥作♥他们的糟糕作品
to make their mess-terpieces.
过去 我承认 我还推波助澜
In the past, I'll admit it, I was an enabler.
我拿他们的钱 给他们把钥匙
I'd take the money and hand them a key
不去想楼上发生的事
and try not to think about what was happening upstairs.
但自从我转化后 我无法不去想
But ever since I was converted, I can't turn away.
我不想不去想
I don't want to.
这是个新的我
It's a new me.
我成了个女霸王
I'm becoming a goddamn Dirty Harriet.
黄♥片♥对人有伤害
Porn hurts people.
伤害那些以为自己也得那么上♥床♥的女孩
Hurts the girls who think they need to screw like that.
伤害那些以为女孩喜欢那样上♥床♥的男人
Hurts the guys who think girls want to screw like that.
我并不是刻板
I'm not uptight,
我只是不希望这种事再在我的旅馆里发生
I just don't want it going on in my hotel anymore.
多诺万会喜欢他坚强的新母亲的
Donovan will like his strong new mother.
我如今简直是全世界母亲的榜样了
Hell, I'm an example for mothers everywhere now.
我就说你太吵了
I told you you were being too loud.
我假装的时候总是喊得很响
I'm always loud when I'm faking it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
二♥逼♥
Douche bag.
天呐
Oh, god.
求你 我不想死
Please, I don't want to die.
我不想
I don't want to...
你好 艾芮斯
Hello, Iris.
多诺 你怎么来了
Dono, what are you doing here?
我听说了你几周前
I mean, I heard what you did
对那些潮人做的事
to those hipsters a couple weeks ago,
还有你准备杀了女伯爵的孩子
about how you were ready to off the countess' kids,
但我以为那是谣传呢
but I thought it was just tall tales.
但你显然是变威风了
But you have Clearly come into your own.
都因为你
'cause of you.
听我说
But listen,
你在这儿不安全
it's not safe for you here.
出问题了
There's been a problem.
有人把巴塞洛缪放出去了
Someone let Bartholomew out of his room.
该死
Shit.
我差点失去了他
I nearly lost him.
我要知道究竟是谁干的
I demand to know who's responsible.
不是我啊
Well, wasn't me.
你要保护的那条性命
Is the life you're protecting
值得你为之送命吗
really worth losing your own?
或是你儿子的命
Or your son's?
多诺万跟那事无关
Donovan had nothing to do with it.
是拉蒙娜·罗耶尔
It was Ramona Royale.
我担心她会发现
I'm worried that she's gonna put it together
我们三个是串通好的
that the three of us are in cahoots.
我们需要B计划
We need a plan "B."
我早想好了
I'm way ahead of you.
女伯爵以为我又跟她和好了
The countess thinks I'm back with her.
这就是我来的原因
That's why I'm here.
她没有钩住你吧
Tell me she doesn't have her hooks in you.
没有 母亲
Not at all, mother.
听我说
Look...
淡定 低调
Just sit tight, keep quiet.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
等我需要你时 我会告诉你的
And when I need you, I'll let you know.
有人吗 谁能报♥警♥
Hey, hello? Can somebody call the police?
不要
No, no...
我们太性感了 伙计
We are hot shit, buddy.
你居然要娶女人
I can't believe you're marrying a girl.
我就直说了
I'm gonna be blunt.
你父亲是双性恋
Your father is bisexual.
人们觉得那个词很肮脏
People think that word means something dirty,
但并不是的
but it doesn't.
意思是 我既喜欢男人也喜欢女人
It means I like men and I like women.
一样喜欢
Equally.
人们不理解
People don't understand,
就把我视为怪人
so they treat me like I'm weird.
或者像是我有所隐瞒
Or like I'm trying to hide something.
-或者... -你只喜欢男人
- or that... - That you only like guys?
是啊 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
如果你走运
And if you're lucky,
你这辈子
once in your life
能碰上那么一个真正理解你的人
you find somebody who really understands you.
我本来没想到我能碰到那样的人
And I didn't think someone like that existed for me.
直到我遇到女伯爵
Until I met the Countess.
她就是真命天女
She's the one.
等你遇见了你的真命天女
And when you meet the one,
一定要把握好她
you hold on tight
不要放弃
and you never let go.
别娶她
Don't marry her.
她并不合适你
She's not the one for you.
不适合任何男人
For any man.
抱歉 你是谁 你怎么进来的
Excuse me, who are you? How did you get in here?
那是爱弗斯女士 她在这儿工作
That's Ms. Evers. She works here.
要我给你一把刀吗 德雷克先生
Would you like me to bring you a knife, Mr. Drake?
或许一把手♥枪♥
Perhaps a pistol?
还是你是那种
Or are you the type who would prefer
更喜欢跳楼的人
to hurl yourself out a window?
什么
Excuse me?
你显然是想自寻短见
Well, clearly you want to commit suicide.
否则你为什么会愿
Why else would you agree
娶那个毒妇
to marry that poisonous leech of a woman?
你太过分了
You are way out of line.
你如果娶女伯爵 你必死无疑
If you marry the Countess you will die.
你的儿子大概也会死
And your boy, too, probably.
快滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
你必须相信我 先生
You must believe me, sir.
一旦她把戒指带在你手上 就会吸干♥你♥的血
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表