我可不是你们的蛋白质奶昔
I ain't nobody's protein shake, bitch!
你就这么点本事
That's what you got?
伤害不了我
Nothing?
我可不会让你这个衣衫褴褛
I'm not letting some raggedy-ass,
满身红点 想喝我血的蠢货
red-dotted, blood-whore freak
浪费我的时间
take up another second of my time.
这是我的假期 贱♥人♥
It's my vacation, bitch!
价格竞猜要开始了
The Price Is Right is waitin'.
快来
Come on down!
你为什么不...
Why aren't you...
你的魔法在我这不管用 亲爱的
Your magic has nowhere to go, my dear.
我不是活人
You see, I'm not alive.
你可能是巫婆
You may be a witch...
但我是鬼魂
but I am a ghost.
真可惜她得死
A shame she had to die.
她能鉴别出黑暗艺术
This one had a flair for the dark arts.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇
James Patrick March.
你救我是有原因的
You saved me for a reason.
我需要你帮我杀掉女伯爵
I need you to kill the Countess.
在我看来你能做到这件事
Looks to me you qualify for the job.
毁掉我唯一幸福的可能 不
And ruin my one chance for happiness? Oh, no.
她必须死在旅馆里
She must die in this hotel,
但又不能让她怀疑我与此事有关
but she can't suspect I had anything to do with it.
只有你有足够的能力
You're the only one strong enough.
这样她会被困在科泰兹旅馆
Then she'll be bound to the Cortez.
她快要永远离开这里了
She's on the verge of absconding forever,
我不能允许这种事的发生
and I will not allow it.
喝吧 亲爱的
Drink up, darling.
你会需要力量的
You're going to need your strength.
你能发誓过去30天你没有吸毒吗
Do you swear you haven't taken any drugs in the last 30 days?
我是警♥察♥ 我可以给你做测试
I'm a cop. I can test you.
有这个必要吗
Do I have to test you?
亚历克丝
Alex?
有人吗
Hello?
亚历克丝
Alex?
斯嘉丽
Scarlett?
你好啊 约翰
Hello, John.
是你
You?
你对我家人做了什么
What'd you do with my family?
什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
你知道我被困在这里
You know I'm trapped here.
你最想要的
And you want nothing more...
就是我与你一起被困在这里
than for me to be trapped here with you.
没错
Well, that's right.
本该在你一进来的时候
And I would've taken a hammer to the back of your head
就拿大锤子把你头砸扁
the second you walked in, but...
但他不让我这样做
he wouldn't let me.
马奇 你是说他劫走了我的家人
March-- are you saying he took my family?
你对他承诺过的 约翰
You made him a promise, John.
-他们在哪里 -最后一击
- Where are they? - One last kill,
我就能带你去见他们
and then I can take you to your family.
他们很安全
They're safe.
目前为止
For now.
在我让他满意之前
He's never gonna leave me alone
他是不会放过我的
until I give him what he wants.
"不可谋杀他人"
"Thou shalt not commit murder."
就剩下这一个了
That's all that's left.
我需要找一个杀人犯
I need to find a murderer.
这可不难吧
Well, that shouldn't be too difficult.
该死
Damn...!
我讨厌别的女人穿着我的衣服
I hate it when a woman
却比我还好看
looks better in one of my outfits than I do.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我本该拍照上平面的
I ought to be in pictures,
可惜我没法被拍进相片里
'cept I can't be photographed.
不管怎样
Anyways...
我们为你准备了些配件
we have some accessories for you.
我一个都不需要
I don't need any of that.
我的血管里流淌着女巫的血液
I got witch's blood in my veins.
再说 这是个千载难逢的机会
Plus, a golden opportunity.
女伯爵此刻可是再脆弱不过了
The Countess has never been more vulnerable.
不用劝我什么了 姐♥妹♥们♥
I don't need any convincing, sisters.
现在 我势头大好
It's time... for me to rise
而她
and her...
该是颓势了
to fall.
不是你的娇兰香水出♥卖♥♥♥了你
It's not the Shalimar that gives you away.
而是你的血
It's your blood.
你是我认识的唯一一个
I've never known another woman
流淌着胡桃木香味血液的女人
whose blood smelled like walnuts.
你的血还是黑甘草味的
Yours still smells like black licorice.
你真是美艳动人
You look incredible.
你吃了些什么
What have you been eating?
刚吸干了一个女巫
I just had me a witch.
真的吗
Really?
我感觉灰熊之息充斥着我的血管
I feel like Grizzly Bears are running through my veins.
我感觉自己很强壮
I feel strong.
足够强壮打败我吗
Strong enough to take me down?
就算我血管里流淌的是瑜伽熊
I could have Yogi Bear running though my veins
也能把你放倒
and I could take you down.
我猜把你锁在走廊
And I imagine that locking you up in that hallway hasn't
并没有平息你对我的怒火
softened your rage towards me.
每一天 我都想象自己走进来 杀了你
I fantasized about coming here and ending you every day.
你要怎么解决我呢
And what did you settle on?
你好像总是喜欢
You always did like to...
不慌不忙的
take your time.
我还没决定呢
I haven't decided yet.
我从不是有计划之人
I've never been one to plan.
我更喜欢心血来潮 想到就做
I prefer improvisation.
我虽虚弱 但我还是王
I'm weak, but I'm still the champ.
你可以跟我斗
You may beat me,
但你肯定会落得个
but you're not getting out of here
终生难愈重疾的下场
without at least a severe, lifelong limp.
你在跟我瞎扯淡吗
You're bullshitting me?
我想世上人人都觉得
I think everyone in the world thinks
自己不是被保佑 就是被诅咒了
they're either blessed or cursed.
我则认为自己都不是
I've come to realize that I'm neither.
我就是个诅咒
I am a curse.
离我三米之内的人都会死
Nobody that gets within ten feet of me survives.
如果你现在能靠近我 与我肌肤相亲
And God help you
那你就得小心了
if you get right up close, skin to skin.
因为你死定了
Then you're really screwed.
你是要让我对你心怀歉疚吗
You're trying to make me feel sorry for you?
我是想要道歉
I'm trying to apologize.
我还不习惯这么做
I'm not used to this.
就放我一马吧 贱♥人♥
Cut me some slack, bitch.
要是我把旅馆给你呢
What if I gave you the hotel?
算是我身处地狱20年的补偿遣散金吗
Hah. Severance pay for 20 years of hell?
我喜欢这里 因为这里让我感觉安心
I liked staying here because it made me feel safe.
但现在我明白 那只不过是因为
But I see now that it's just
我喜欢活在心碎中
because I was so comfortable living in heartbreak.
我再也不想待在这了
I don't want to be here anymore.
和你共处一室
It's harder to kill you
想杀你更难了
when I'm sitting in the same room as you.
如果你在我心中只是个怪物
Easier to carve your heart out of your chest and eat it
要开你的膛 吃你的心会更容易
when you're just a monster in my mind.
那种死法听上去真棒
That sounds like a dream way to die.
很香艳
So erotic.
我想离开
I want to go.
只有我和我亲爱的孩子
Just me and my baby boy.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表