我不想再吃这些了
I don't want to feed anymore.
他们为什么带你来这里 任
Why did they put you in here, Wren?
因为我不愿意和他们说话
Because I wouldn't talk to them.
那个警♥察♥
The police officer?
韩警官
Detective Hahn.
他们在电视台找到了你
They found you at the TV station.
你目睹了事情经过
You saw what happened.
我是帮凶
I helped.
你一定很害怕
You must have been terrified.
你看到的那个人
The man you saw
做过很多坏事
has done a lot of bad things.
丑恶 可怕的坏事
Ugly, scary things.
但你不用再怕他了
But you don't have to be afraid of him anymore.
你信吗
Do you believe that?
我信
I do.
但没有人能强迫我做事
But nobody forced me to do anything.
我的天哪
Oh, sweet jesus.
别这样
Don't.
快走
Run.
你把保安员杀了
You killed the security guard.
他要抓他
He was going to catch him.
任 我需要知道我们能互相信任
I want to know we can trust each other, Wren.
我不会对你说谎的
I won't lie to you.
你能也对我这样承诺吗
Can you promise the same to me?
其他时候我也在
I was there the other times.
他把那些人的舌头钉在桌上的时候
When he nailed their tongues to the table.
把那对兄弟从床上吊起来的时候
When he hung the brothers from the beds.
直接剖开他们的胃的时候
He cut open their stomachs.
发出一阵恶臭
It stunk.
现在你信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
你在场
You were there.
但不管他强迫你做了什么
But whatever he made you do,
不管你觉得自己做了什么
whatever you think you did...
他才是那个该负责的人
he's responsible.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我的错
It is my fault.
发生的一切
Everything that happened.
求你了
Please,
别这么说
don't say that.
你的声音很像我女儿斯嘉丽
You sound exactly like my daughter Scarlett.
她和你差不多大 但小女孩里我觉得她是最大的
She's around your age, but she's the oldest little girl I know.
我觉得内心深处 她也因为
I think deep down she blames herself
我的问题而责怪自己
for everything that's wrong with me.
但都是我的错
But it's me,
不是她的错
not her.
所以一切都是他的错
And it's him,
不是你的
not you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你与我父亲完全不同
You're nothing like my father.
我小时候
When I was young,
我爸告诉我 他等不及我长大了
my daddy told me he couldn't wait for me to grow up.
他告诉我 我会是他的小女儿
He told me I was gonna be his little lady.
他那么说 让我肚子疼
The way he said it, it made my stomach hurt.
疼到我睡不着
It got so I didn't want to sleep,
因为每天醒来 就又长大了一点
'cause every time I woke up I was a day closer.
有一天他把我丢在车里
One day he left me in a car
他跑去科泰兹喝酒
while he went drinking at the Cortez.
真是热疯了
It was so crazy hot.
就像烤箱里的披萨
I was like a pizza in the oven.
但我没打开窗户 我也没说话
But I didn't open the window, and I didn't say a word,
因为我觉得
because I thought
也许有办法不用长大
maybe there was a way I didn't have to grow up.
但我发现了另一种办法
But I found another way.
我现在觉得可能长大也没那么糟糕
Now I think maybe growing up wouldn't have been so bad.
不会比这样糟了
It can't be worse than this.
任 我不懂
Wren, I don't understand.
你的意思是你父亲干的
Are you telling me it's your father?
他是凶手吗
He's the killer?
不 他老早就死了
No. He died a long time ago.
我只是... 受够了这一切
I'm just... I'm so sick of this whole thing.
我不想再这样了
I don't want it anymore.
那就别保密了
Then let it go.
-告诉我是谁 -不行
- Tell me who he is. - I can't.
你为什么保护一个
Why are you protecting someone
不值得你保护的人呢
who doesn't deserve anything from you?
你不会相信我的
You wouldn't believe me.
除非你帮我阻止他 不然他会一直杀人
He's going to keep killing people unless you help me stop him.
把我弄出去 我就带你去他的住处
Get me out of here, and I'll show you where he lives.
这不是玩游戏 任
We're not playing a game here, Wren.
也许他是该被抓了
Maybe it's time he got caught.
我终于能感觉到自己的生命力了
I'm finally beginning to feel the life return to me.
我好看吗
How do I look?
很可怕
Terrible.
你真爱演
You're being dramatic.
只比吸老鼠好一点点
That was little better than the rats.
我们还要
We need more.
一百倍之多
A hundred times more.
这饥渴
This thirst--
无法消除
it's unslakable.
真见鬼
Son of a bitch!
我们被困在这里多久了
How long have we been trapped in this place?
太久了
Aah. Too long.
我要... 扯断那男人的头
I am going... to rip that man's head off.
他应该死了很久了
I imagine that he is long dead.
说实话 我们被关起来都怪你
And in truth, you are as much to blame for our predicament.
你和你的小老鼠
You and your little mouse.
不关她的事
She had no part in this.
我们不需要她
We didn't need her.
我们有钱 有整个世界
We had money. We had the world.
长生不死
Life everlasting.
但你渴求你的爱宠
But you craved your pet.
她值得你这样吗
Was she worth it?!
看看我们
Look at us!
"神仙眷侣"
"The great lover,"
那女人贪恋的完美容貌
that magnificent face that women lusted after,
被自己所害 变成这般奇丑无比
killed themselves over, reduced to a grotesque monstrosity.
被偷去了的生命
Our lives stolen!
失去了一切
Everything gone.
你说得没错
You are right.
原谅我 亲爱的
Forgive me, amore.
我当时犯傻了
I was foolish.
我保证我们会夺回失去的一切
I promise, we will reclaim all that we have lost.
-你在做梦 -等着瞧
- You are dreaming. - You will see.
我们的生活会比以前更加光鲜亮丽
Our life will be far more glorious than it ever was before.
走错房♥间了 蠢货
Wrong room, asshole!
那些书友会的女士们被我迷死了
Dude, those book club ladies were all over me.
看到那红发妹舔我蛋了吗
Did you see that redhead lick my balls?
你真是满嘴胡话
You're so full of shit.
搞什么 只有一张床
The hell? There's only one bed.
我才不要跟你们共房♥间
I'm not sharing a room with one of you guys.
你睡地板吧
Ah... You're sleeping on the floor.
跳脱衣舞的总是分到坏床
Strippers always get the shit beds, huh?
多奇特的生物
What curious creatures.
好像青铜像活过来了
Like the colossus come to life.
他们血管里的声音简直要把耳朵震聋了
The gush of their blood is deafening.
何必拒绝这些天赐的礼物呢
Who are we to deny a gift from the gods?
惠灵顿肯定越来越冷了 马奇先生
Surely the Wellington is getting cold, Mr. March.
别担心 爱弗斯小姐
Hardly a concern, Ms. Evers.
你的客人应该注意跟你约好的时间
Perhaps your guest should be mindful of the time she's expected.
我不喜欢你的口气 爱弗斯小姐
I don't believe I care for your tone, Ms. Evers.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表