剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
The look on her face.
当我扣下扳机时她的表情
The look on her face when I pulled the trigger.
几乎就是解脱
It was almost relief.
也许她意识到她变成了什么样
Maybe she realized what she'd become.
是她放手的方式
A way for her to let go.
你看着她的眼睛了
You saw her eyes.
你能看出来吗
Could you tell?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我永远都不会知道
And I don't think I ever will.
我们得决定保留谁的记忆 你的还是我的
We gotta decide whose memories to keep, yours or mine.
这么商量我们之中谁死的方式还蛮有趣的
That's a funny way to ask which one of us is gonna die.
猜拳吗
Play for it?
石头剪刀布
Rock, paper, scissors?
主 请赐予他们永恒的安息吧
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord.
让永恒之光照耀他们
Let perpetual light shine upon them.
愿他们的灵魂和所有逝去的灵魂
May their souls and all the souls of the departed...
受到上帝的怜悯...
through the mercy of God...
得以安息
rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
怎么可能
How?
我是双体
I was double-sleeved.
我们中的一个死了
One of us died.
你是哪一个
Which one are you?
你道别的那个
The one you said goodbye to.
真美 米莉娅姆 美妙绝伦
It's beautiful, Miriam. Stunning.
难以相信
I can't believe that
我正看着真真正正的长老化石
I am looking at the fossil of an actual Elder.
不禁让人思考是不是长老文明的记忆
It makes you wonder if memories of Elder civilization
给了我们天使的概念
are what gave us the idea for angels.
他熔掉了他自己的皮质盘
He slagged his own stack.
他有一种古老的信念 你可以称之为荣誉
He has an archaic streak. You'd call it honor.
这个笨蛋想要忘记
The fool wanted to forget,
好像这样能抹除他所做的事
as if that would make him clean of what he'd done.
爆♥炸♥性消息 劳伦斯·班克罗夫特
Explosive allegations implicating Laurens Bancroft,
玛士大亨 殖民世界最富有的人之一
Meth mogul and one of the richest men of the Settled Worlds,
被指控涉嫌谋杀导致义体死亡
in murder and sleeve death.
上周云端梦绕飞船坠毁事件
The crash last week of Head in the Clouds, one of the Houses,
据说也有此事有关
is said to be related.
据称班克罗夫特试图通过自杀
It's alleged Bancroft killed himself
逃避其罪行带来的负罪感
in an attempt to escape feeling guilt for his crime,
但是他是在非法影响了
but not until after he illegally influenced
联♥合♥国♥法庭成员 否决了653法案之后自杀的
the members of the UN Court to defeat Resolution 653.
法庭重新审视653法案的压力剧增
Pressure is mounting in the court to reconsider 653,
这将允许受害者指证凶手
which would allow victims to testify against their killers,
即使他们的皮质盘中有宗教编码
even if they have religious coding on their stacks.
劳伦斯 无论你做了什么...
Laurens, whatever you've done...
我都会站在你身边的
I'll stand by you.
我...
I...
我可能做了很多事 但我不是杀人凶手
I may be many things, but I am not a murderer.
当然
Of course.
普雷斯科特没杀你
Prescott didn't kill you.
出去
Get out.
你独自一人在这房♥间里
You were alone in this room.
你没有疯 你只是懦弱
You weren't insane. Just a coward.
不
No.
不 我了解我自己
No, I know who I am.
我内心是个正派的人
And in essence, I am a decent man.
你即将因真死丽娜·拉坦被捕了
You're about to be arrested for the real death of Lena Rentang.
我都不知道那是谁
I don't even know who that is.
那是因为你打爆了自己的皮质盘好忘记她
That's 'cause you blew out your own stack to forget about her.
这个罪犯河原编了个故事
So this criminal Kawahara woman makes up a story
现在传开了
and it gets on the feeds.
没人会信的
No one will believe it.
他们会相信玛丽·卢·亨奇
They'll believe Mary Lou Henchy.
丽琳有她的皮质盘
See, Reileen had her stack,
他们刚把它从海湾里拿出来
and they just pulled it out of the bay.
等653一通过 玛丽·卢就会开口
As soon as 653 moves forward, Mary Lou's gonna talk.
就算真是这样 我真死了那女孩
I mean, even if you're right, that I real death'd that girl...
做了那事的人也死了 我杀了他
the person who did that is dead. I destroyed him.
你抹去了记忆 但你做的事没变
You erased the memory, not the act.
我不可能是这样的人
This cannot be the man I am.
你活太久了
You lived too long.
我以为
I believed...
我有不会逾越的界线
I believed I had a line I would not cross.
我以为我有良心
I believed I had a conscience.
为了活下去而举枪自尽
To put a gun to your own head when you want to live...
那需要恶魔的意志力
that takes the will of a demon.
你自以为是神 但你更像魔鬼
You thought you were a god. You're more like the devil himself.
先生 警♥察♥在楼下等你
Sir, police are waiting downstairs.
照顾好家人 艾萨克
Look after the family, Isaac.
我把一切都交给你了
I'll leave everything to you.
我早该这么做了
As I should have done, a long time ago.
我为所犯罪行自首
I surrender myself for the crimes I have committed.
还没完事呢
We're not done here.
是吧 米莉娅姆
Right, Miriam?
什么
What?
-他说什么呢 亲爱的 -我可不知道
- What's he talking about, darling? - I certainly have no idea.
你还没够吗 科瓦奇先生
Haven't you done enough, Mr. Kovacs?
-这人来我家做什么 -莉齐
- What is this person doing in my house? - Lizzie?
说你想说的
Say what you came to say.
很久以来 我记不得我遭遇了什么
For the longest time, I couldn't remember what happened to me.
我甚至不能说话
I couldn't even speak.
但现在我可以了
But I can now.
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
我到这里来找你 但你不在
I came up here to tell you, but you weren't here.
她在
She was.
-婊♥子♥ -你对我女儿说话注意点
- Whore. - You watch what you say to my daughter!
你打了我 还踢我
You hit me and you kicked me
不停地踢我
and you kept kicking me.
我都记得了
I remember it all.
撒谎
That's a lie.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不过是想跟她谈谈
I only wanted to talk to her.
我提出给她钱 她想要什么都行
I offered her money. I offered her anything she wanted,
只要她肯做掉它
if she'd just get rid of it.
我发火了
I got angry.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你夺走了我的孩子
You took my baby from me!
你只能阻止她被唤醒
You had to have her stopped from getting spun back up.
你叫我给你找个人解决问题
You asked me to get you a fixer.
我就给你找了最好的
So I got you the best.
丽琳带她去了韦氏诊所 逼疯了她
So Reileen took her to the Wei Clinic, drove her crazy,
然后把她丢在小巷里
and dumped her in an alley.
警♥察♥并不在乎又一个义体死亡的妓♥女♥
The cops didn't care about another sleeve-dead hooker,
所以 没有人发现孩子的事
so no one found out about the baby.
天呐 米莉娅姆
Oh, for God's sake, Miriam.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我只有孩子们了
The children are all I have.
孩子是我的
The children are mine!
但丽琳又要求回报
But then Reileen wanted something back,
所以她让你给你丈夫下药
so she had you drug your husband.
是你干的
It was you?
是你背叛了我
It was you who betrayed me?
你少跟我说什么背叛
Don't you talk to me about betrayal.
这是你害的我
You did this to me.
我们毁了彼此
We have ruined each other.
是吧
Haven't we?
米莉娅姆·班克罗夫特 你被捕了
Miriam Bancroft, you're under arrest
罪名是杀害伊丽莎白·埃利奥特的义体
for the sleeve death of Elizabeth Elliot
并违反她意愿地强行中止了她的妊娠
and the forcible termination of her pregnancy against her will.
艾娃·埃利奥特获得了赦免
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表