剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Me, I prefer checkers.
我一点不惊讶
This does not surprise me.
告诉我 你是信徒吗
Tell me, are you a believer?
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
文身店
我重新考虑了你的提议
The offer you made to me, I've reconsidered.
只有一个条件 我现在就需要撤离
With one condition. I need an extraction now.
好 好 成交
Fine, fine, fine. We have a deal.
现在就把坐标传过去
Transmitting coordinates now.
期待与你合作 卡德敏先生
Looking forward to working with you, Mr. Kadmin.
我不怎么认识他
I barely know him.
我要去喝杯咖啡
I'm going for a coffee.
比你有权预期的好多了
That went better than you have any right to expect.
看着不错
This looks pretty good.
像"天啊真是个奇迹"那种程度的好
Like, "Hallelujah, it's a fucking miracle" Level good.
伊莱亚斯
Elias?
你想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
艾萨克是个死胡同 我还有工作要做
Isaac was a dead end. I got work to do.
-所以让开 -不然呢
- So move. - Or what?
好吧 我知道
Okay, I already know what,
但在你把我的头敲向墙壁之前 听我说完
but before you put my head through a wall, just hear me out.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
她想见的人不是我
I'm not the person she wants there.
也许吧 但是在这里的人是你
Maybe. But you're the person who's here.
所以你得留下来
So you stay.
你也许该慢慢来
You might wanna take it slow there.
没事 我只是有点酸
It's okay, I'm just a little sore.
真奇怪 我以为等我醒来已经粉身碎骨了
Which is weird, I thought I was gonna wake up in pieces.
萨米尔怎么样了
How is Samir?
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
你说了他没事 你告诉我他没事的
You said he was all right. You told me he was fine.
你要我别担心他 你说他没事
You told me not to worry about him. You said he was fine.
他没挺过来
He didn't make it.
真死
Real death.
你撒谎
You lied to me.
你当时快死了 什么都做不了
You were dying and there wasn't anything you could have done.
你骗我
You lied to me!
-搞什么 搞什么 -那个手臂...
- What the fuck? What the fuck? - So, about the arm--
我才失去意识十分钟
I'm unconscious for ten fucking minutes
你就开始给我换部位了
and you start replacing my body parts?
不换掉那根手臂就只能失去这具义体了
Was either replace the arm or lose the sleeve.
这是用班克罗夫特的钱能买♥♥到的最好的
And that's the best Bancroft money can buy.
还有什么在我昏迷的时候让他们给我换了的东西吗
Anything else you told them to change out while I was under?
反正都已经开始翻新了
Since you were doing renovations.
-不 别的都很好 -你让班克罗夫特付的钱
- No, everything else was great. - You made Bancroft pay for it?
最新型的 你可以用来扇我巴掌
State of the art. You can use it to bash my face in if you want.
-给你奥泰加家族专属优♥惠♥ -别诱惑我
- Give you an Ortega family bulk deal. - Don't tempt me.
-打扰你们了吗 -赶紧来打扰
- Am I interrupting? - Oh, please. Interrupt.
请进
Yeah, come in.
-整个手臂 -看来是可替换的
- The whole arm, huh? - Apparently replaceable.
-米奇呢 他没事吧 -别担心米奇 他没事
- How's Mickey? Is he okay? - Don't worry about Mickey. He's fine.
他在办案 你呢
He's on the case. How are you?
还活着
Alive.
萨米尔是个英雄 克里斯
Samir was a hero, Kristin.
我看了录像 他为了保护你而死
I saw the footage. He died saving your life.
我要为他推荐申请
I'm putting in a recommendation for him.
勇气勋章
The Medal of Valor.
他的照片将挂在你父亲的边上
He'll be on the wall alongside your father.
-他要我别查赖克的案子了 -别这样
- He told me to stop the Ryker case-- - Don't do this.
-全都是我的错 -别怪自己
- This is my fucking fault. - You can't blame yourself.
花真好看
Nice flowers.
米奇...米奇没有被停职
So Mickey... Mickey's not suspended?
不 当然没有 为什么会停职
No, of course not. Why would he be?
花真是好看
Really nice flowers.
-好看 昂贵的花束 -科瓦奇
- Really nice, expensive flowers. - Kovacs?
请原谅我为她的遭遇而感到遗憾
Forgive me for being sorry for her loss.
太过了 你想得到原谅
It's too much. You're asking for forgiveness.
让我不禁好奇
Which makes me wonder for what.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我们出去说
You son of a bitch, let's take this outside.
而米奇在"办案"
And Mickey's "On the case"?
他根本就不配待在楼里 他骗了你
He shouldn't be in the fucking building. He lied to you.
为什么他还在职
So why is he still employed?
也许因为如果你让他停职 就会进行调查
Maybe because if you suspend him, there'd be an investigation,
你必须记录下他所隐瞒你的事
and you'd have to document what he was hiding from you.
有人不希望这些信息公之于众
Someone doesn't want that information out in the world,
所以你压了下来
so you're keeping it quiet.
但是你过来了 你很担心
But you're here. You're concerned.
你带来了愧疚的花束
You brought the bouquet of guilt.
你显然没预料到会有袭击
You clearly didn't expect the attack,
-也就是说你不是他们的人 -老大
- which means they don't own you. - Boss?
他们只是偶尔会让你睁一只眼闭一只眼
They just pay you to look the other way from time to time.
不该有人受伤的
No one was supposed to get hurt.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Could you give us a minute?
想聊多久都行
Take as many as you need.
我信任你 我父亲信任你
I trusted you. My father trusted you.
萨米尔信任你
Samir trusted you!
看看我们在哪里 为什么你的义体还存活
Look at where we are. Why your sleeve is even alive.
玛士的钱
Meth money.
你真以为我们警♥察♥有什么权力吗
Do you really think we have any power? The police?
我们什么都不是
We're nothing.
我们只能低下我们的头
The best we can do is keep our heads down,
偶尔提供些便利
do a little good when we can.
我们什么都改变不了
We are not going to change anything.
因为你是社会的受害者
So you let cop-killers into the station
所以就放警♥察♥杀手进警局吗
because you're a victim of society?
我没有放他们进来
I didn't let them in.
-我什么都不知道 -我不信
- I didn't know anything about it! - Not convinced.
我只是...
I just...
我只是会随时告知他情况 拿点小钱
I just take a few credits on the side to keep him in the loop,
告诉他警局里所发生的事
to keep him informed about what's going on at the station.
仅此而已
That's all.
你和谁联♥系♥的 谁
Who do you talk to? Who?
我不知道 我从来没见过他的脸
I don't know. I've never actually seen his face.
我用一次性通讯器联♥系♥他
I ping him on a burner,
然后去奥克兰一家廉价虚拟咖啡厅会面
and we meet at a cheap VR cafe in Oakland.
联♥系♥他
Ping him.
-把地址发给我 -好
- And send me the address. - All right.
马上
Now!
好
Yeah.
进行了一场有成效的谈话吗
You had a productive conversation?
他给了我想要的东西 放他一马
He gave me what I wanted and I let him live.
我的衣服去哪了
Where the fuck are my clothes?
我们走
Let's go.
我想进一会虚拟
I'd like to buy some time.
按分收费 先结账
Pay by the minute, credits up front.
低分辨率
Low-rez only.
田中给我的地址没有身份
There's no ID on the VR address Tanaka gave me.
我们只能进管子盲找
We're going into the pipe blind.
-好吧 把我接上去 -不 我去
- All right, patch me in. - No. I go in.
听我说 星际战士有个能力叫控制架构
Look... there's an Envoy thing called controlling the construct.
我可以调节系统
I can modulate the system
把自己弄成田中的样子
to make myself look like Tanaka.
所以只要...
So just...
我讨厌你沾沾自喜的样子
I hate it when you're smug.
按分钟计费 先付款
Pay by the minute, credits up front.
低分辨率
Low-rez only.
我会弄清楚他是谁的 为了阿布德
I'll find out who he is. For Abboud.
什么事这么急 等都等不了
What's so urgent that it couldn't wait?
你听说菲尔街发生的事了吗
You heard what happened at Fell Street?
不幸出现伤亡 但是目的达到了
Unfortunate casualties, but the results were achieved.
我从没同意这么做 没同意任何这样的事
I never agreed to this. Not anything like this.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表