剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
I'm thinking I'll take the arm next. I hope you're a lefty.
你到了一定年纪了 我们都会这样
You reach a certain age, it happens to all of us.
好吧 我们中的一些人
Well, some of us.
怎么了
What's the problem?
到时间了但客户还没弄完
We're off the clock and the client's not done yet.
他想要额外时间和协议授权
He wanted authorization for additional time and protocols.
-把他弄出来 -好的 先生
- Pull him out. - Yes, sir.
妈
Mama.
你要和她道别吗
Will you say goodbye to her?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
有的时候我们必须意识到
Sometimes we must realize
信仰会随我们一起进化
that faith evolves as we do.
用外星人的东西
Is it evolution,
延长我们自己的生命是进化吗
using the work of aliens to extend our own lives?
我们还是上帝的产物吗
Are we even God's creatures any longer?
我为什么问你啊
Why am I asking you?
我们信仰的甚至都不是同一个神
We don't even believe in the same god.
但我们都相信灵魂
But we both believe in the soul.
你女儿也是 别对她那么严苛
And so does your daughter. Cut her some slack.
什么时候世界变得如此复杂
When did the world get so complicated?
当上帝把人放进来的时候
When God put people into it.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你的授权加时没有被批准
You're not authorized to go into overtime.
你的程序烂爆了 一点用都没有
Your programs are shit. They're not working.
我需要更好的
I need something better.
程序没有问题
There's nothing wrong with the programs.
那你是想让我相信那家伙不会崩溃
So you want me to believe this man can't break.
每个人都会崩溃
Everyone breaks.
我从北♥京♥那弄来了叫蠕虫码的东西
I've got something just out of Beijing called Helminth Code.
用过一次 那女人就精神崩溃了
The one time we ran it, the woman had a psychotic break.
用这个的话 他就不会醒来了
You use this, he's not coming back.
如果能问出点什么的话
If I get answers,
那也没事
that's fine.
菲利普斯先生 你有通电♥话♥
Mr. Phillips, a call for you.
-不能等吗 -是她
- Can it wait? - It's her.
最后问你一次
Last time I'm gonna ask.
谁雇你来杀我的
Who hired you to kill me?
让他以为你崩溃了
Convince him you are broken.
他以为陷入陷阱的是你 利用这点
He believes you are the one in the trap. Use that.
幻觉
Hallucination...
替换 躲避 替换 幻觉
...displacement, retreat. Displacement, hallucination.
你在自言自语
You're talking to yourself.
我总算做对了
I'm finally doing something right.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
不 不要 等等
No. No. No, wait. Wait. Wait.
你是对的
You... You're right.
你是对的 我是赖克
You're right. I'm... I'm Ryker.
我是赖克 我是
I'm... I'm Ryker. I'm Ryker.
谁雇的你
Who hired you?
-我不知道 不知道 -你撒谎
- I don't know. I don't know. - You're lying!
你就装傻吧
Play dumb all you want,
但我知道冲我来的火力规模
but I know the kind of firepower that came after me
说明这事很大
means this is something big.
你不肯供出这个人
And the fact that you won't roll on this guy...
只能说明你觉得他比我更危险
just means that you think he's more dangerous than me.
你错了 你应该怕的是我
You're wrong. I am what you need to be afraid of.
有什么拿什么
Take what is offered...
好好利用
and use it.
妈妈爱你 她只是糊涂了 知道吗
Mom loves you. She's just confused, you know?
对她来说情况变化得太快了
Things changed too fast for her.
你这话是跟我说的还是跟你自己说的 孩子
Are you talking to me, mija? Or to yourself?
你爷爷很痞帅
He was a handsome devil, your abuelo.
我记得失去一生挚爱是什么感觉
I remember what it was to lose my life's great love.
无力回天的空虚感
The finality of it, the emptiness.
我想他
I miss him.
抱歉 我本来想说
I'm sorry, I was gonna say
下一个万圣节我也会唤醒爷爷
I'd spin Abuelo up, too, next All Hallows,
但我忘了他还有信仰
but I forgot he's still coded.
在天堂
And up in Heaven.
你真信这个吗
You really believe in that?
-我吗 -是啊
- Me? - Yeah.
我不信 但他信
I don't, but he did.
这是我们真正争论过仅有的几件事之一
It was one of the only things we ever actually argued about.
你爷爷是个老顽固
Your abuelo, he... he was a stubborn bastard.
是啊
Yeah.
我有个古怪的问题
I have a weird question.
什么问题
What?
他们那有毒品吗
Do they keep any drugs here?
证据存储室或什么地方
Like in the evidence storage section or something?
外婆
Abuela.
怎么啦 我从没吸过毒
What? I never tried it before.
控制
Take control.
控制架构
Take control of the construct.
删除锁链
Delete the chain.
删除锁链
Delete the chain.
删除卫队
Delete the Praetorians.
删除卫队
Delete the Praetorians.
完美
Excellent.
但对付我就没那么容易了
But it won't be that easy with me.
会很容易的 我已经知道你的弱点了
Yes, it will. I already know your weakness.
真的吗
Really?
你让其他新兵很快就出去了
You let the other recruits out faster.
你需要偿还更多
You have more to pay for.
或者你要证明更多
Or maybe you have more to prove.
证明你有多不在意我
About how much you don't care for me.
我不在意你
I don't care about you.
我觉得你马上要教我
I think you're gonna show me
怎么逃出模拟
how to break out of the simulation next.
专注于你最在意的东西
Focus on what you care about most in this world,
用你存在的每一个原子
with every atom of your existence.
撕开自己 就能把虚拟世界撕开一个口子
Rip yourself open, and you can rip a hole in the virtual world.
这就是你回到现实的方法
That is how you get back to the real.
也是你进入下一屏的方法
That is how you get to the next screen.
我做不到
I can't!
终于醒了 你还好吗
Finally. You okay?
还好
Yeah, yeah.
我就知道你会搞砸 科瓦奇
I knew you'd fuck it up, Kovacs.
我还以为你是个狠角色
I thought you were some big badass.
-怎么拖了这么久 -我想我只是学得慢
- What took you so long? - I guess I'm just a slow learner.
-你刚刚真马虎 -有用啊
- That was sloppy. - It worked.
我刚刚能在那杀了你 所有人注意
I could kill you where you stand. All of you.
逃出架构不能只靠它本身
Escaping the construct is not enough by itself.
当你们回到现实 这是你们唯一的机会
When you get back to the real, that's your one chance.
你们必须准备好
You have to be ready.
让他以为你很弱
Let him believe you are weak.
直到他发现
Until the moment he discovers...
你不是
you are not.
拿去吧 它属于你
Take it. It's yours.
从我初见你那一刻起 它就属于你了
From the moment I met you, it's yours.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
武 进入下一屏
Takeshi, get to the next screen.
-他停止了自己的心跳 -什么 不要
- He stopped his own heart. - What? No.
唤醒他
Get him back.
怎么样 迪米
So, how's it going, Dimi?
跟我谈谈啊
Let's talk.
我们会谈的 回虚拟世界谈 把他放进去
Oh, we will. Back in virtual. Put him under.
好想法 如果你想真死的话
That's a great idea if you want to get RD'd.
我说过了把他放进去
I said put him under!
这个赖克能跳出虚拟世界自己把心脏停跳吗
Could this Ryker guy reach out of virtual and stop his own heart?
他能自己醒来吗 他去过别的星球吗
Could he bring himself back? Has he ever been offworld?
你们看到了程序在我潜意识里调动出来的东西
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表