剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
But what if he can erase someone else too?
-我们该找上级 -太站不住脚了
- We should take this upstairs. - It's a little thin.
你的嫌犯证据是没有他影像的录像
Your proof of a suspect is footage without him in it.
这根本不行
It's fuckin' anorexic.
好吧 那么我们怎么让监控看到它看不到的
Okay, so how do we make surveillance cams see what can't be seen?
我可以搜寻视进程算法
I mean, I can search the optical progression algorithms,
-寻找序列串联 -就这么干
- and, like, hunt for sequential cascades-- - Do it.
-这是个坏主意 -不 这很好
- This is a bad idea. - No, it's a great idea.
-不 -是个坏主意
- No. - It's a bad idea.
-别担心 -因为那个遗失的鹰眼追踪器
- Don't worry. - Look, inventory is all up my ass
库存部已经各种找我麻烦了
about this missing Hawkeye tracker.
-今晚见啊 -我绝不会错过阿♥拉♥金的饭菜
- See you later tonight? - Oh, I wouldn't miss Alazne's cooking.
-我叫你别那么喊她了 -我没理你嘛
- I told you to stop calling her that. - And I ignored you.
妈妈 一切都好吗
Hey, Mom. Everything okay?
厨房♥里一团乱
This kitchen is a mess!
你在这里要怎么做饭啊
How can you cook anything here?
我从不做饭 妈妈
I never cook, Mom.
我知道你就是匿了我的货好转手
Yeah, I know you're just creeping my stash so you can turn it!
你舅舅说我买♥♥错了奶酪
Your uncle is telling me I got the wrong cheese.
我发誓 你外婆 愿她安息
I swore your grandmother, God rest her soul,
是用的辣椒奶酪做的辣椒饼
used pepper jack in her chiles rellenos,
但现在你舅舅非说是用的瓦哈卡
but now your uncle is insisting it's Oaxaca...
你们比街上的怂包暴徒还糟糕
Y'all are worse than pussy-ass thugs on the street!
够了
That's it.
妈妈 等一下
Mom, hang on one sec.
我正想跟我妈妈说话呢
I'm trying to have a conversation with my mother,
你如果知道我现在的心情
and if you knew the mood I was in,
就该知道要闭嘴
you'd be well-advised to shut the fuck up!
妈妈长得像你吗
Moms look like you, huh?
我该加入通话 好看看她
I should tap me in so I can get a look-see.
等我出去了 安排好
Schedule my first mother-daughter
-我的第一次母女三人行 -人♥渣♥
- three-way when I get out. - Piece of shit.
妈妈
Mom?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会在回家路上买♥♥瓦哈卡的
I'll not pick up some Oaxaca on my way there.
我爱你
I adore you.
-那我等你 -我也爱你
- I'll wait for you here. - I love you too.
把犯人送去义体羁押处啊
Hey, take the goddamn collar to sleeve holding.
抱歉 下班了 能把他抓进来就不错了
Sorry, off the clock. Lucky we brought him in at all.
那谁送这混♥蛋♥去冰冻
Who's gonna slab this piece of shit? Huh?
入狱部没人了 今天是万圣节前夜
Nobody left in processing. It's All Hallows.
自己做吧 要么就别管了 反正他也跑不了
Do it yourself or just leave him. He ain't going nowhere.
没人会来救你 只有你和我了 赖克
Help is not coming. It's just you and me, Ryker.
你为什么跑去撸一发打听莉齐·埃利奥特
Now, why did you come to Jack It Off asking about Lizzie Elliot?
因为她是我女儿 我不是赖克
Because she's my daughter. I'm not Ryker.
追踪器是警方的 这很合理
So, the tracker was police issue, which makes sense.
你就是个警♥察♥嘛
You being policeman and all.
我不认识你 我不是赖克
I don't know you. I'm not Ryker.
是谁雇你杀我兄弟的
Who hired you to kill my brother?
双雄迪米
Dimi the Twin.
你的思维总是很局限 赖克
You always did think small, Ryker.
我可没那么简单
I'm so much more than that.
你无法想象我驾驭过多少义体
You can't imagine how many sleeves I've ridden...
这让我变成了什么样
...what it's made me.
知道我们那里
You know what they call
管人格分♥裂♥的人叫什么吗
people with personality frag where I'm from?
臭疯子
Fucking insane!
你们哪里
Where you come from?
那么你不是外星人了
You are not an alien, then.
我们有进展
We make progress.
胜利可以有多重意义
Victory can have many meanings.
所以有办法击败虚拟酷刑吗
Does that mean there's a way to beat virtual torture?
你们有谁知道伊菲琴尼亚·狄姆的故事吗
Do any of you know the story of Iphigenia Deme?
伊菲·狄姆是阿多拉希安的伟大战士
Iffy Deme was a great fighter on Adoracion.
摄政国派殖民战术突击队去镇♥压♥她的星球
The Protectorate sent CTAC to pacify the planet.
她家人被屠♥杀♥ 伊菲被抓 被折磨
Her family was slaughtered. Iffy was captured, tortured.
她死了几百次
She died a hundred deaths.
他们以为已经让她崩溃
They thought they had broken her.
然后她要求见高层
And then she asked to see the top brass.
说只肯对他们招供
Said she'd only confess to them.
她成功让17名殖民战术突击队高层军官
She got the top 17 CTAC officers
在现实中来到星球上跟她在一个房♥间里
on planet into a room with her, in the real.
他们不知道她手术植入了
They didn't know she'd been surgically implanted
酶触发爆♥炸♥物
with enzyme-triggered explosives.
触发酶是与愤怒有关的
The enzyme was fury-related.
当他们环绕在她身旁
When they were all around her,
等待她背叛叛军时
waiting for her to betray her fellow rebels,
她发起怒来
she let herself get angry.
她将那个房♥间
She turned the room and
和周围50米范围内变成了焦土
the surrounding 50 square meters into ash.
她被绑在审讯桌上 他们曾反复
Her last words, strapped to the interrogation table,
在那张桌上强♥奸♥杀害她 她最后的遗言是
where they'd raped and killed her over and over again...
"够了"
"That's fucking enough."
在虚拟现实审讯里 他们掌控构架
In VR interrogation, they control the construct.
我可以教你们如何操纵
I can teach you how to manipulate
虚拟环境 他们根本不会料到
virtual in ways they will never anticipate,
因为他们不会相信那是有可能的
because they won't believe it's possible.
那我们怎么学
How do we learn?
实践 带上连接器 你们要进管道
By doing. Trodes on. You're going into the pipe.
我猜猜 这要疼了
Let me guess. This is gonna hurt.
没人知道伊菲的事
No one knows about Iffy.
所有叛军都被杀了
All the rebels were killed.
还会记得发生了什么的人 只可能是
The only ones who would remember what happened--
远距载入的审讯团队
Were the interrogation team loaded in from off-site.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
-我本该跟她一起死的 -为什么没有
- I should have died with her. - Why didn't you?
他们叫我走了 级别不够
They sent me out. Not high-ranking enough.
你只是他们的侦探犬 受训来抓我们
You were just their bloodhound, trained to hunt us down.
你招我进来时就知道我的身份
You knew what I was when you let me in.
你现在能把死人对上号♥了 就有什么不同吗
Was it different because you could put a face on one of the dead?
回头见
See you soon.
我要戴着我弟弟的脸看着你死
I'm going to wear my brother's face while I watch you die.
你要告诉我 是谁把你弄了出来
And you are going to tell me who got you out
又为什么叫你来找我麻烦
and why they sent you after me,
因为你绝对没有那个本事或胆量
because no way you have the skill, or the balls,
自己干掉我 赖克
to take me out on your own, Ryker.
赖克是谁啊
Who the fuck is Ryker?
答错了
Wrong answer.
好吧 我们重启
Okay. Let's start it again.
重置程序
醒来了 真乖
Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.
不不
No, no, no, no.
瓦拉德奶酪最好 化得最快
Queso valladares is the best. Melts the fastest.
谢谢
Gracias.
你好瘦 吃得少吗
You look so thin. Are you eating enough?
我吃得不少 走吧
I eat plenty. Come on.
我没事 我可以走的
I'm fine. I'm fine. I can walk.
不 你不适应新义体 走吧
No. You're sleevesick. Come on.
没事 会过去的
It's okay, it'll pass.
这什么玩意 放棉条的吗
The fuck is this, where he keeps his tampons?
奈麦克斯 我还没近距离见过这玩意呢
That's a Nemex. Never seen one of those up close.
我去 这家伙真能忍♥痛
Goddamn, this guy's got a high pain tolerance.
-这还要多久啊 -最好别晚了
- How much longer this gonna take? - Better not be late.
我为阿♥拉♥娜今晚过生日订了餐厅
I've got reservations for Alanna's birthday tonight.
我要给她惊喜
I'm surprising her--
接下来是祭杀程序 应该快了
Immolation program's up next. This shouldn't be long.
醒来了 真乖
Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.
或是煤气和喷灯
Or gas and a blowtorch.
这个那个的
Comme ci, comme ça.
是谁雇你杀我兄弟的
Who hired you to kill my brother?
-他是去杀我的 -他才不会在乎你呢
- He came to kill me. - Like he'd bother.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表