剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
如果我杀了你 摄政国会饶恕一切
If I killed you... the Protectorate would forgive everything.
你想要他们饶恕吗
Do you want their forgiveness?
那个无辜的
The innocent,
曾经的你 他还在你心中
the person you were before all this, he's still there.
我看得到男人心里的男孩
I see the boy inside the man.
告诉我 武·科瓦奇
Tell me something, Takeshi Kovacs:
摄政国夺走了你的什么
What did the Protectorate take from you?
一切
Everything.
那你愿为复仇做什么
What would you do for revenge?
一切
Anything.
这是个好开始
That's a good start.
你不会想要我的
You don't want me.
你不知道殖民战术突击队为塑造我这种人做什么吗
Don't you understand what CTAC does to make someone like me?
他们会消除人心智中的一切高级的
They burn out every evolved violence-limitation instinct
暴♥力♥限制直觉
in the human psyche.
并换成施加伤害的意愿
And they replace it with the conscious will to do harm.
但你并未伤害我
And yet you haven't hurt me.
我还是有可能的
I might still.
不 你不会的 科瓦奇
No. You won't, Kovacs.
你只是假装是一个禽兽
You're only pretending to be one of the monsters.
那些混♥蛋♥拿走了我的剑
Fuckers took my sword.
-你跟她说了什么 -我跟她说 你留我就留
- What'd you say to her? - I told her I'd stay if you stayed.
该死 小武 你答应了
Shit, Tak! You said yes.
-你不是想要更好的计划吗 -现在也想
- Well, you wanted a better plan. - I still do.
或许我们能帮忙推♥翻♥摄政国
Maybe we help overthrow the Protectorate.
或许这些人会割了我们的喉
Maybe these people slit our throats.
不管怎样 今后 我们共进退
Either way, from now on, we stick together.
一家人 无论如何
Family, no matter what.
一家人
Family...
无论如何
no matter what.
让德索图拿回你们的武器
See de Soto to get your weapons back.
你们明天开始训练
You start training tomorrow.
我们与他们生活在一起
We lived alongside them...
至少在他们附近吧
or somewhere near them, anyway.
我们跟他们一起训练
We trained with them.
殖民战术突击队队员给自己注射调整药物
CTAC troops shoot themselves up with reacclimation drugs
好让义体服从他们
to try to make the sleeve obey them.
但他们的技巧都无法触及纯粹的大脑
But none of their techniques touch the pure mind
那是你们要控制好的
and that is what you must control.
控制好自己 你就能驾驭任何皮囊
Master yourself and you can ride any skin,
不论是在银河系的哪里
anywhere in the galaxy,
只需片刻
at a moment's notice.
你们要了解武器的弱点
You must learn the weakness of weapons.
手里拿着日机说话当然有底气
Easy to say with a Sunjet in your hand.
现在我没武器了
I'm unarmed.
干掉我
Take me out.
打皮质盘
Go for the stack.
怎么了 科瓦奇
What's wrong, Kovacs?
觉得不公平吗
Think it's unfair?
那我们平衡一下
Let's even the odds.
你俩 都来干掉我
Both of you, bring me down.
我宁可干掉他 可以吗
I'd rather take him out. Is that an option?
-随时随地 德索图 -现在就行
- Anytime, anyplace, de Soto. - Now will do.
-你看到我动了吗 -动手啊
- You see me moving? - Take your shot.
这具义体是一个工具
This sleeve is a tool.
它无法控制我 是我控制它
It does not control me. I control it.
这就是武器的弱点
This is the weakness of weapons.
它们是杀戮毁灭的工具
They are tools to kill and destroy.
并不能给你力量
They are not what gives you power.
你才是武器
You are the weapon.
你是杀手 毁灭者
You are the killer and destroyer.
你的想法不错
You had the right idea,
但下次你想救你所爱的人
but next time, if you wanna save someone you love,
动作得再快点
move faster.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
你们有两样武器 自己和彼此
You have two weapons, yourselves and each other.
你们完全无视了第二样
You totally ignored the second.
因为他是突击队的混♥蛋♥
'Cause he's a CTAC dickhead.
在实战中 你们肯定都死了
In actual combat, you'd both be dead.
狼强大之处并不是它的獠牙 速度和狩猎技巧
The true strength of the wolf isn't fangs, speed, and skill.
而是它们的族群
It's the pack.
不管你传输到哪个世界 组建自己的族群
Whatever world you needlecast into, build a pack.
想办法集结一群有能力的当地人
Find ways to inspire loyalty in a few capable locals,
就算很多人最后会被牺牲
even if many of them will ultimately be expendable.
我们是星际战士
We are Envoys.
我们有什么拿什么
And we take what is offered.
凯奎觉得我们准备好后
When Quell felt we were ready,
就开始跟他们执行任务
we started running missions with them.
这就是金牛4星上突击队营房♥的进入途径
These are the access protocols on the CTAC barracks on Taurus 4.
重兵把守的军事研发设施
The secure military R and D facility?
他们为一支战斗义体留扇开着的后门
They leave the backdoor open on a squad of combat sleeves,
以防当地人闯进来
just in case the locals ever breach security and get inside.
这是保险措施
It's a fail-safe.
那么我们要针♥刺♥进入在那里躺好的突击队员吗
So we're casting into Protectorate meat primed on the slab?
或是往陷阱里钻
Or we're walking into a trap.
你是想指责我哥哥什么吗 德索图
You trying to say something about my brother, de Soto?
你不能信任他 你怎么能信任他
You can't fucking trust him. How can you fucking trust him?
因为他给了我们进门的情报
Because he gave us the intel that's getting us in.
我们要袭击那里的数据库
We're going for the site database,
在那里下载
where we'll download the
安全参数和列出的设施
security specs on the facilities listed here.
然后炸掉数据库 搞成简单破坏的样子
Then we blow the database, make it look like simple sabotage.
他们不会发现我们拿了什么
They won't even know we took anything.
启动吧
Punch it.
定向针♥刺♥启动
Target needlecast initiated.
DHF相位相干已建立
DHF phase coherence established.
开始转移 进行交互
Transfer is a go. Commence engagement.
正在交互
Engagement in progress.
正在交互
Engagement in progress. Engagement in progress.
DHF输入
DHF incoming.
确认来向针♥刺♥
Return needlecast confirmed.
-该死的白♥痴♥ 有输入吗 -怎么了
- Motherfucking idiot! Do we have incoming? - What happened?
把我推出了转移站
Pushed me out the transfer station.
-那混♥蛋♥留下了 -他困在那里了
- Fucking stayed behind, that asshole. - He's stuck back there?
你得把他救出来 肯定有办法的
You gotta get him out. There's gotta be a way.
这是你干的 是你留下了他
You did this. You left him back there.
冷静点
Calm the fuck down, all right.
我想带他出来的 他不听
I tried to get him out. He didn't listen.
你撒谎 你死定了 德索图
If you're lying to me, you're a dead man, de Soto!
是吗 如果我想害他 我会正面杀他
Really? If I wanted him dead, I'd kill him to his face.
自从他踏进这里的那天
You've wanted him dead since the day
-你就想他死 -快醒来
- he walked into this place. - Come on.
DHF定相成功 转移完成 无伤亡
DHF phased successfully. Transfer complete. No casualties.
怎么了
What?
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
你没事吧
You all right?
我不记得凯奎教我的全部了
I can't remember all the things Quell taught me.
就像浸入我的氧气
It was like oxygen soaking into me.
去你的
Fuck you, man.
我都要出来了
I was making the exit.
我不需要你帮忙
I didn't need your help.
我永远不需要你帮忙
I'm never gonna need your help.
所以别太得意了 你个自大的混♥蛋♥
So don't get a big fucking head, you arrogant son of a bitch.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
聊天愉快
Good talk.
她给了我 我从未有过的人生
She gave me the life I never had.
能把那个递给我吗
Can you pass me that?
我骗了你们
I've lied to you.
我们无法以传统的战争战胜这些敌人
We cannot win a conventional war against this enemy,
因为我们要打的不是摄政国
because it's not the Protectorate we're fighting.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表