剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
-你从哪儿搞到的 -一个不需要它的人
- Where did you get this? - A guy who doesn't need it anymore.
-好吧 -你有刀子吗
- Fair enough. - You got any blades?
泰比特刀
Tebbit knife.
钽铁合金制刀 为了加重用燧石作柄
Tantalum steel alloy blade. Flint in the pommel for weighting.
-生物武器涂料 -血槽涂了收魂
- Bioweapon coating? - Runnel's coated with Reaper.
贝塔森纳汀
Uh, betathanatine.
都是那些坏科学家搞出来研究濒死体验的
Shit scientists cooked up to study near-death experience.
捅得越深 接触到的药液越多
Deeper you stab, the more dose you get.
包起来吧 再加上他要的东西
Ring it up. Plus whatever he wants.
给我...日机2320型
Uh, give me a... Ooh. Sunjet 2320.
经典永不过时
Classics never go out of style.
你必须了解武器的弱点
You must learn the weakness of weapons.
这具义体是一个工具
This sleeve is a tool.
这无法控制我 是我控制它
It does not control me. I control it.
狼真正的强大之处并不是它的獠牙
The true strength of the wolf isn't fangs,
速度和狩猎技巧 而是它们的族群
speed, and skill. It's the pack.
不管你传输到哪个世界 组成自己的族群
Whatever world you needlecast into, build a pack.
想办法集结一群有能力的当地人
Find ways to inspire loyalty in a few capable locals.
就算很多人最后会被舍弃
Even if many of them will ultimately be expendable.
我们是星际战士
We are Envoys.
我们有什么拿什么
And we take what is offered.
怎么是粉色的
What's with all the pink?
坡说这样看上去没有威胁性
It's Poe's idea of nonthreatening.
感觉好像在谁的肚子里
Looks like the inside of someone's stomach.
她什么都没说
She's not saying anything.
这样没用
It's not working.
我是来满足你的一切需求 我绝对忠诚于你
I am here for whatever you require. You have my most solemn oath.
他们带走了妈妈 因为她偷走了天上的星星
They took Mommy away because she stole stars from the sky.
他们从她的双眼中剥离了她的灵魂并冰冻起来
They ripped her soul out through her eyes and froze it.
现在她就这么转啊转
Now she just spins around and around,
成为冰中的舞者
a dancer in the frost.
她的头发里都结了冰柱
She has icicles in her hair.
我不会允许任何人进来伤害你
I will let nothing harm you in this place.
不 怎么没有了
No. Where'd they go?
她开口了 她开口了
She spoke! She spoke.
没错 他取得了进展
She did. He's making progress.
他甚至不是人类
He's not even human.
-我到底在做什么 -做正确的事
- What the fuck am I doing? - The right thing.
她现在是个客人 他会拼死保护她
She's a guest now. I mean, he'd die to protect her.
坡会非常...用心
Poe can be very... focused.
她很安全
She's safe.
也就是说我遵守了我的诺言
Which means I kept my part of the bargain.
现在你想让我和你去参加班克罗夫特的宴会
So now you want me to go to Bancroft's with you to a party?
我不知道我要面对的是什么 我需要你照应我
I don't know what I'm walking into. I need you to watch my six.
购物加晚上一起出去 你该找女朋友了
Shopping and a night out. You need to get a girlfriend, man.
我带你去不是为了让你有机会杀班克罗夫特
I'm not bringing you along so you can take a shot at Bancroft.
-你是去照应我的 -没问题
- You're there to watch my back. - I got you.
仅此而已
Nothing else.
没问题
I got you.
我得搜一下包 先生
Gonna need to search the bag, sir.
我本来想放在车里的
I would've left it in the car,
但是我实在是不放心这个地方
but I really don't trust this neighborhood.
来点喝的吗 先生们
Drink, gentlemen?
该死的企鹅服
Fuckin' penguin suit?
对不起 先生
My apologies, sir.
在这么短的时间内 恐怕我只能做到这样
I'm afraid this is the best I could do on such short notice.
不得携带武器
No weapons on the grounds.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我喜欢你对时尚的品味
I like your idea of fashion.
-这就是你的"特别的东西"吗 -什么特别的东西
- Or is this your "Something unique"? - "Something unique" What?
劳伦斯让大家带一些独一无二的东西
Laurens asked everyone to bring something utterly unique.
他没有告诉你吗
Didn't he tell you?
主题宴会 他是12岁小孩吗
A theme party? What is he, 12?
我估计他有更深的目的
I assume he has ulterior motives.
昨晚我们的房♥间进了一只监视机器人
There was a spybot in our room last night.
有人在看着我们
Someone was watching.
是吗
Were they?
我迷人的妻子有好好招待你吧
I trust my charming wife is keeping you entertained?
当然了
Extremely.
很抱歉 但是我们俩
My apologies then, but you and I
有点事情要商量
have got some business we need to discuss.
去楼上等我
Meet me upstairs.
待会见
See you in a moment.
米莉娅姆
Miriam.
小心点
Be careful.
好了
All right.
邀请名单上的人都到了
Everyone on the invite list is accounted for,
开始检查吧
so let's start checking them off.
只要追踪276辆空中飞车
Oh, only 276 aircars to track.
我们只要那一个晚上的飞行记录
We only need flight logs for one specific night.
在玛丽·卢·亨奇被扔出来时
And most of the cars were on the ground
很多车是在地上行驶
in the time Mary Lou Henchy could have been tossed.
很好排除
They'll be easy to eliminate.
你说得轻巧 因为是我来执行
Yeah, easy for you to say, because I'll be doing it.
-别抱怨了 -我没有在抱怨
- Quit bitching. - I'm not bitching.
-这是在逗我吧 -怎么了
- You gotta be kidding me. - What?
那个混♥蛋♥科瓦奇在这
Son of a bitch Kovacs is here.
好了 放松一下 来杯鸡尾酒
Okay, try to relax. Have a cocktail.
-他们那有些好酒 -你根本就不喝酒
- They've got the good stuff up there. - You don't even drink.
我是个穆♥斯♥林♥ 而不是和尚
I'm a Muslim, not a monk.
我并不怨恨你们异教♥徒♥的心情调节剂
I don't begrudge you infidels a little mood modification,
尤其那会让你
especially if it makes you
暂时忘掉你们的阴谋论
lay off your crazy conspiracy theories.
谢谢啊
Thanks. I appreciate that.
随时奉陪 这是我的职责
Anytime. That's what I'm here for.
克里斯汀·奥泰加
Kristin Ortega,
海湾市警局 机体破坏组
BCPD. Organic Damage.
一般都是街头警♥察♥来处理
Normally a street cop does that.
对 不用你提醒我 搏击证件
Yeah. Don't fucking remind me. Fighting licenses?
先生 你得摘掉戒指
Sir, you have to lose the ring.
我的义体在上次比赛的时候被杀了
My sleeve got killed in the last bout.
这个义体的手大了一点
This one's got bigger hands.
可这是结婚戒指 所以
But it's a wedding ring so...
是我让他硬戴进去的
I made him jam it on.
你 你们结婚了吗
You-- You guys are married?
得想办法养孩子不是吗
Gotta provide for the kids somehow, right?
副队 制♥服♥不错
Hey, Lieutenant. Like the uniform.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
他们搏击直到义体死亡
They fight to the sleeve death.
胜者获得一具更高级的战斗义体
The winner gets an upgraded combat sleeve.
失败者获得一具更低端的义体
The loser gets a downgraded one.
并且他们结婚了
And they're married.
我们有孩子 想看看照片吗
We have kids. Want to see a picture?
怎么 你们换不同的样子回家见孩子吗
What? So you go home to your kids as strangers?
他们习惯了
Oh, they're used to it.
-他们多大了 -一个五岁一个七岁
- How old are they? - Five and seven.
-他们不会习惯的 -他们不会习惯的
- They're not used to it. - They're not used to it.
我得来杯酒
I need a drink.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我跟你说过 这没有你要找的
I told you, there's nothing here for you.
昨晚有人监视了我的房♥间
Someone bugged my room last night.
感觉的确有点问题
That feels like something.
你以为这里会有谁会费心去监视你吗
You think any one of these people would bother spying on you?
不是监视我就是米莉娅姆·班克罗夫特
They were either watching me or Miriam Bancroft.
米莉娅姆昨晚在你的房♥间吗 为什么
Miriam was in your room last night? Why?
来找把柄
Looking for leverage.
她抓到什么把柄吗
She get any? Leverage?
你应该对于是谁在监视我更感兴趣
I think you'd be more interested in who was spying on me.
你和一名嫌犯上♥床♥了
You slept with a suspect?
如果没有案件就没有嫌犯了 不是吗
There's no suspect if there's no case, right?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表