剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
You saw what the program pulled from my subliminals.
哈伦世界的一个房♥间吗
A room on Harlan's World?
我不是这家伙以为的那个人
I'm not who this guy thinks I am.
-赖克去过别的星球吗 -那有影响吗
- Has this Ryker dude been offworld? - What does that matter?
-也许他说的是实话 -那你是谁
- Maybe he's telling the truth. - Who are you supposed to be now?
一个你们不该惹的人
Someone you should truly not have fucked with.
你们这群混♥蛋♥绑♥架♥折磨了一名殖民战术突击队军官
You dumb motherfuckers just abducted and tortured a CTAC officer.
你们知道他们会怎么做吗
You have any idea what they're gonna do to you?
-该死 -他们会追踪到你们
-Oh, shit. - They're gonna hunt you down.
你们所有人
All of you.
你们对我做的可远远比不上他们对你们的折磨
Gonna make what you did to me look like a tropical cruise.
他们会把你们的皮质盘扯出来 丢进粉碎机里
They're gonna rip your stacks out and feed 'em to the shredder.
他们会杀光你们的家人
They're gonna kill your families,
朋友 猫 狗 还有该死的金鱼
friends, dogs, cats, and fucking goldfish.
殖民战术突击队怎么会浪费时间来唇齿巷勘查
Why would CTAC be wasting time sniffing around Licktown, huh?
有人在撸一发和这类地方
There's a biopirate operation moving stolen military inventory
盗制军事存盘
out of places like Jack It Off.
看到了吗
Do you see it?
在他们的大脑中像细菌一样繁殖
Multiplying in their brains like bacteria,
直到达到一定数量 继续说
reaching critical mass. Keep going.
给我解绑的人可以活着
The one who lets me up lives.
其余两个人 你们完了
The other two, the Corps is done with you.
你们连记忆卡都不会留下
You won't even be a memory.
-分而治之 -我来给他松绑
- Divide et impera. - I'm letting him loose.
-不要 -滚开 我不能让你给害死了
- Do not! - Fuck this. I'm not letting you get me killed.
我只是在这工作
I just work here.
我发誓我们把他带到了这里
I swear this is where we took him!
我们要怎么进去
How the hell do we get in?
怎么他妈这么久才到
The fuck took you so long?
这混♥蛋♥不肯给我...
Dickface here wouldn't give me--
我跟他说了会饶他一命
I actually told him I'd let him live.
你把这个丢在了撸一发
Uh, you dropped this at Jack It Off.
你身上都是血
And you're covered with blood.
不是我的血
It's not mine.
-那是谁 -某个混♥蛋♥
- Who's that? - Some asshole.
的确 的确
That it is. That it is.
但我跟你说 这不是给我的
Ah, but I'm telling you, this isn't for me.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
已经够了
No more.
我不想明年又被装进别的义体
I don't want to be spun up into another sleeve next year.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我已经用这具肉身玩够了
Yeah. I'm having too much fun in this one.
我觉得
Well...
我觉得是时候离开了 亲爱的
I think it's time for me to go, my darling.
不管你活多长时间
No matter how long you live,
都会觉得不够
you never finish.
但你得学会放下
You have to learn to let the world continue.
接受死亡也是生活的一部分
Accept that death is part of life.
求你了 亲爱的
Please, my love.
不要再让我活过来 好吗 求你了
Don't bring me back again. Okay? Please.
好的
Okay.
奥泰加
Ortega.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
借过
Coming through.
我是警探 让一让 我是警探 让一让
Detective! Move. Detective? Move.
我的线人说这里之前有人交火
My sources say it's a war zone back there.
海湾市市民是否应该
Should the citizens of Bay City be concerned
就某些在逃的疯子加强防范
there's some maniac on the loose?
海湾市新闻 威诊所大屠♥杀♥
滚开
Go fist yourself.
你真是太擅长对付媒体了
You know, uh, you have such a gift with the press.
我♥操♥ 妈的
Fuck. Shit.
鹰眼 给我目标的定位
Hey, Hawkeye, give me location on the target.
当前范围无法搜索到目标
The target is not currently transmitting within range.
走吧
Come on.
副队 我搜寻到了信♥号♥♥
Lieutenant, I am picking up a signal.
老天爷
Christ.
走吧
Come on.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
等一等 克里斯汀 克里斯汀
Wait. Kristin! Kristin!
我靠 不是他 不是科瓦奇
Oh, shit. It's not him. It's not Kovacs.
奥泰加副队 你已经找到了目标
Lieutenant Ortega, you have reached the target.
是他干的
He did this?
他在哪里
Where the fuck is he?
副队 很高兴又见到你了
Lieutenant. Good to see you again.
如果你是在找科瓦奇先生
If you're looking for Mr. Kovacs--
我们也不清楚他在哪里
We're not sure where he is.
真的不知道
Terribly uncertain.
等会再来对付你们
I'll deal with you later.
在我轰开它之前 打开这该死的门
Open this fucking door before I blow it off!
我知道你在场 所以别想抵...
I know you were there, so don't try to den--
你还带了战利品
You took a fucking trophy?
-你追踪我多长时间了 -什么
- How long have you been tracking me? - What?
我的义体是个警♥察♥
Sleeve's a cop.
-你认识他吗 -不认识
- You know him? - No.
我还没开始针♥刺♥传输
You were waiting for me at the resleeve facility
你就在换体设备间等我了
before I even needlecast in.
你早就在追查踪我 在我还没...
You were onto me before I--
因为我知道你是个危险分子 而且你的确是的
Because I knew you were a danger, which you clearly are.
我炸了那个鬼地方 你们应该给我颁个奖
I should be getting a fuckin' medal for shutting that place down.
-赖克是谁 -我不知道
- Who's Ryker? - I don't know.
唯一可以解释
Only way it makes sense
在我还没来之前 你就在追踪我的是
that you were tracking me before I got here
你追踪的根本不是我
was that you weren't tracking me at all.
你在追踪他
You were tracking him.
我真的不在乎你用的是谁的义体
I really couldn't give a shit about what sleeve you're wearing.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck?
-还是不在乎 -不在乎
- Still don't give a shit? - No.
直接刺你的鸡♥巴♥ 看看我在不在乎
Stab yourself in the dick for all I care.
迪米总是叫我赖克
See, Dimi here, he kept calling me Ryker.
因为他疯了
Because he was crazy.
赖克是你什么人
Who's Ryker to you?
谁也不是
Nobody.
谁也不是是吧
Nobody, huh?
-我们是同事 -然后呢
- We worked together. - And?
没有然后
No "And."
不不不
No, no, no.
不 住手 住手 求你了
No, just stop it, stop it! Please.
求你住手
Please, just stop it. I...
我说
I'll tell you.
只要你...
Just...
我把一切都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表