剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
and pass in almost any environment."
渗透 操纵电脑 系统和人
"Infiltrate and manipulate computers, systems, other people."
科瓦奇是颗定时炸♥弹♥
Kovacs is a ticking bomb!
-奥泰加 冷静 -我很冷静
- Ortega, calm down. - I'm fucking calm.
好吧
Okay.
班克罗夫特在我们的城市里为一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥换了体
Bancroft resleeved a terrorist into our city.
为什么
Why?
雇佣兵 高档玩具 我不知道
Hired muscle? Uh, expensive toy? I don't know.
或许他打算
Maybe he's planning to
趁周末入侵另一个星系
invade another star system over the weekend
就像玛士版的激光球
like a Meth version of laser ball.
谁知道呢
Who the fuck knows?
你都害我说脏话了 听着 你得学学冥想
You made me swear. Listen. You need to take up meditation.
现在是冥想的时候吗
This is a good time to meditate?
听着 克里斯汀
Look, Kristin.
-好了 -不 听我说 这不对
- Okay. - No. Listen to me. It's wrong!
我知道
I know.
不管他是谁 没必要害怕
Whoever he is, there's nothing to be afraid of.
-害怕 -对
- Afraid? - No.
谁怕了 我没怕
Who's afraid? I'm not afraid.
-你说什么呢 -我不是那个意思
- What are you talking about? - Okay, that's not what I meant...
好吧 我是想说
Okay, look, what I meant is...
科瓦奇会再被冰冻的
Kovacs is gonna go back on ice.
他该待在那里
Where he belongs.
就是这样
End of story.
我就死在了这里
This is where I died.
米莉娅姆发现我时 我的头
When Miriam found me, my head...
被蒸发了
...had been vaporized.
是能量武器吗
It's an energy weapon?
是啊 粒子枪
Yes. A particle blaster.
我在生物识别保险箱里以防万一放了一把枪
I keep one for personal protection in a biometric safe
只有我和米莉娅姆能打开
that only Miriam and I can open.
说吧
Go ahead, say it.
大家都说了
Everyone else has.
要么是我是自杀了 要么我妻子杀了我
Either I committed suicide, or my wife murdered me.
但你还在 那么你的皮质盘没坏
But you're still here, meaning your stack is intact, so...
你肯定记得事发经过吧
you must remember what happened.
恐怕它已经被彻底损毁了 真死了
I'm afraid it's completely destroyed. "RD'ed," As they say.
那怎么
Then how--
你听说过全光谱远程DHF存储备份吗
Have you ever heard of full-spectrum DHF remote storage backup?
嗯
Yeah.
就是没见过富得流油真买♥♥得起那个的人
Just never met anyone filthy rich enough to afford it.
好吧
Well...
我要给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
当我要做决定
Sometimes I come up here
或要面临困难时 就会来这里
when I have decisions to make or difficulties to face.
想想那些古探索者
Think about the ancient explorers,
当时人类可以花一生
back when one could spend a lifetime
人类走上月球
月球已被征服 人类接下来做什么
探索地球 海洋 群星的可能性
pursuing the possibilities of the Earth, the oceans, the stars.
我生于伦敦
I was born in London.
我最初搬去当时的
When I first moved to what was then,
美国时
of course, called the United States,
它依然存留有那么一丝曾经的新奇
it still had the faintest echoes of the new and brash culture
急切的文化
that it once was.
冒险者的时代结束了
The age of adventurers is over.
看看吧 告诉我你看到了什么
Well, take a look. Tell me what you see.
是摄政国的卫星 军事级别的
It's a Protectorate satellite. Military grade.
的确是军事级别的
It is military grade,
但不是摄政国的 是我的
but it's not the Protectorate's, it's mine.
每48小时
Every 48 hours,
我的皮质盘都会自动针♥刺♥传输
my stack is automatically needlecast to it.
所以你现在的自己对发生的事没有记忆
So your current self has no memory of what happened?
对 杀我的人
No, whoever killed me
在我的备份上传10分钟前杀了我
pulled the trigger ten minutes before my backup went through.
那么你那48小时里的记忆都没了
Means all your memories from those 48 hours are gone.
完全没了
Completely.
有人企图黑入我的卫星信♥号♥♥
There was an attempted hack on my satellite feed
发生在我死亡片刻后
moments after my death.
有人想要我死
Somebody wants me dead.
说不定 你是自杀的呢
For all I know, you did try to kill yourself.
只是没做好
You just botched the job.
科瓦奇先生 我不是会自杀的人
Mr. Kovacs, I am not the kind of man who would take his own life.
就算是
And even if I were...
我也绝不会搞得这么笨拙
I'd not have bungled it in such a fashion.
如果我想死 我肯定就死了
If I had meant to die, I would indeed be dead.
我不要你的钱 或你的赦免
I don't want your money or your pardon.
我宁可永远冰冻 谢谢
I'll take eternity on ice, thanks.
考虑一天吧 科瓦奇先生
You should take the day, Mr. Kovacs.
进城里 回忆一下活着的感觉
Go into the city, remember what it is to feel alive,
然后 再回复我
and then give me your answer.
把书拿走吧
Oh, and please do take the book.
就像其他我要给你的东西一样 它是你的
Like everything else I'm offering you, it's yours...
只要你想要
if you want it.
小武
Tak.
那么多水 就像家乡
All that water, it's just like home.
相隔大概80个光年
Give or take about 80 light years.
你在这里干什么呢 哥哥
What are you doing here, big brother?
这该我问你
I should be asking you that.
很简单
That's easy.
我不是真的
I'm not real.
你的借口呢
What's your excuse?
他们拥有了一切
They own everything.
就像她说的那样
Just like she said they would.
你打算怎么办 武君
What're you gonna do, Takeshi-kun?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗑药 上♥床♥
Get fucked up, get laid...
回去冰冻
go back on ice.
你似乎不适应那身皮囊 旅人
You look uncomfortable in that skin, traveler.
新义体吗 需要脑油吗
New sleeve? Need some brain grease?
我有种马 索莫 四甲基氢氧化铵
I got Stallion, Somno, Tetrameth,
威龙 魔5 僵硬 收魂
Veuron, Merge5, Stiff, Reaper.
都是好货
Oh, this is some epic shit.
那我都要了
Then I'll take it all.
哥们 这边 有好货给你
Hey, bud. Over here. Got some house quality for you.
-大块头 -今晚有计划吗
- Hey, big boy. - Plans tonight?
刚解冻的
Fresh out of the tank?
仿佛来自天堂的美女
Luscious ladies of Heaven and Seven.
替你活动活动那副新义体
Stretch out your skin on that new sleeve.
每分钟只要几个币
For just a few credits per minute...
一个很爽 但两个呢
One is good, but two?
就更好了
Even better.
高档门店你可能消受不起 但我平易近人
The Houses may be out of your reach, but I'm not.
来杰瑞生物小屋吧
Come to Jerry's biocabins,
地上最好的亲密体验
the finest in intimate experiences groundside...
乌鸦旅馆为疲倦旅人提供庇护
The Raven Hotel provides sanctuary to the weary traveler.
来吧 让我们用黑暗奢华的世界环绕你
Come, let us enfold you in the dark and delicate world of luxury.
巴拿马玫瑰斗场 时刻在线 绝不传输
Panama Rose Fightdrome! Always live, never 'cast.
来见识最强壮 最野蛮的战斗义体
Come see the strongest, most brutal combat sleeves
为供你消遣撕碎彼此吧
tear each other apart for your entertainment!
来吧 打吧
Join us! Fight! Join us! Fight! Join us!
怎么...
What the...
怎么回事
What the fuck?
是广播屏蔽器 算是示和
It's a broadcast blocker. Peace offering.
去喝一杯啊
Wanna get a drink?
我在这里就挺好
You know, I'm perfect right here.
好吧
Okay.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing here?
被人跟踪嘛
Being followed, apparently.
警♥察♥就这样对疯狂恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That's what police do to psycho-terrorists.
拜托 你不能那么喊我
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表