剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
名叫斋藤戈弗雷
...by the name of Gottfrid Saito.
国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 杀人犯 性♥交♥易
Domestic terror, murder, prostitution.
而且逃税
And he doesn't pay his taxes.
他们需要被当众教训一番
They need to be taught a very public lesson.
必须杀死斋藤 击碎他的皮质盘
The must-kill is Saito. Slag his stack.
其他人尽量杀
Everyone else is kill as kill can.
杀人最多的
Most kills...
放假最多 奖励最多
...most days off, most bonus money.
你们这些蠢蛋应该也能想明白
Even you guys could figure out how that works.
举起手来 举起手来
Put up your hands! Put up your hands!
科瓦奇 你去找斋藤
Kovacs, you're on Saito.
放下枪
Put the gun down
不然我一枪打爆你的皮质盘
before I drill a hole right through your stack,
你个外国佬混♥蛋♥
gaijin motherfucker.
用通讯器联络你的朋友
You're gonna call your friends on comms,
告诉他们你已经抓到了斋藤
tell them you've taken down Saito,
让他们放下武器过来
to come in here weapons down.
你在哪拿到那条项链的
Where did you get that necklace?
那是我妈妈的
That was my mother's.
小武
Tak?
杀了他 你个没用的婊♥子♥
Kill him, you worthless whore!
快杀了他
Kill him now!
你去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
-不 -科瓦奇 杀了他
- No! - Kovacs, take him out!
科瓦奇 你干什么
Kovacs, what are you doing?
我们走
Let's go.
这边走
This way.
小武 快走
Tak, come on.
好家庭
A good family?
那是他向我保证的
That's what he promised me.
严格讲 他没骗你
Well, technically, it's true.
我被当做小童卖♥♥给了日本黑帮
I was sold to the yakuza as kobun.
小走卒 忠于我的主人 斋藤
A perfect little foot soldier, loyal to my oyabun, Saito.
我怎么会不照做呢 我又没别人
And why wouldn't I be? I didn't have anyone else.
他说你会安全的
He said you'd be safe.
你就信了
And you believed him?
我记得你没那么蠢的
I remember you being smarter.
摄政国 耶格 他会来抓我们的
Protectorate, Jaeger, he will come after us.
他不找到我不会罢休的
He's not gonna stop until he finds me.
日本黑帮和摄政国都想抓我们
The yakuza and the Protectorate both want our heads.
我不知道哪个更糟
I don't know which is worse.
有什么让我们不会被慢慢残忍♥杀害的点子吗
Any ideas that don't involve dying a slow and terrible death?
我不知道 我们得离开这颗行星
I don't know. We gotta get off-planet.
我也不知道怎么做
I'm not sure how.
耶格会守住港口和针♥刺♥站
Jaeger's gonna block the ports and the casting stations.
那就慢慢被折磨死吧
Slow and terrible death it is.
我可以拉几个垫背的
I'll take a few more with me.
在林子里
In the forest...
你跟人说过我们小时候在那里发现的东西吗
did you ever tell anyone what we found when we were kids?
从没有过
Not a soul.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
一点也不
Not even a little.
干吗
Why?
我以前觉得拼接人住这里
I used to think the Patchwork Man lived here.
去看看便知了
Guess we'll find out.
你确定你记得那是在哪吗
Are you sure you remember where it is?
或许吧
Maybe.
或许
"Maybe"?
绝对记得
Definitely.
我八岁时这可容易多了
This was a lot easier when I was eight.
我们跟着它往东走 就能到达洞穴
We follow this east, it'll take us to the caves.
但明天再走吧 天要黑了
Not till tomorrow. It's getting dark.
看歌♥刺是怎样穿透了石块
Look at the way the Songspire threads through the boulders.
你想没想过 或许是长老文明把它设计成了这样
You ever wonder if the Elder civilization designed it to do that?
在地下进行构建
Create structures underground
把枝杈当做脚手架
with the branches as some kind of scaffold?
这是你几小时来对我说过的最多的话了
Those are the most words you've said to me in hours
却是说石头的
and they're about fucking rocks.
没事 都过去了 我们继续走吧
It's fine. It's in the past. Let's keep moving.
不 我们今晚在此扎营
No. We can camp here for the night.
我们在森林深处了
We're deep enough in the forest.
那么 明天我们去地下 像动物一样躲起来吗
So, tomorrow we go underground and what? Hide like animals?
你有更好的计划吗
You got a better plan?
我会说 我们该去找潜在盟友
I'd say we should find some potential allies,
但你刚把我们认识的人都杀光了
but you just killed everyone we know, so...
我好想你
I missed you so much.
对不起 丽
I'm sorry, Rei.
你为什么...
Why did you...
死亡并不仅仅是摧毁躯体
Death isn't only about the destruction of the body.
有时 你可以轻易地销毁一人
Sometimes, just like that, you extinguish one self
另一人就诞生了
and another is born.
但每次出生都是暴♥力♥的
But every birth is violent
而死亡必伴有痛苦
and there's no death without pain.
找这个吗
Looking for these?
杀了他们 小武 我不在乎我能不能活下来
Fuck them up, Tak. I don't care if I live or die!
但他在乎
But he does.
他不想失去你
He doesn't wanna lose you.
我说我们杀了他
I vote we kill him.
这不是民♥主♥制 德索图
It's not a democracy, de Soto.
那我恭敬地请求我们杀了他
Then I respectfully request we kill him.
请求我已知道 星际战士
Request duly noted, Envoy.
下去吧
Dismissed.
我妹妹呢
Where's my sister?
他们带她吃东西去了
They're getting her something to eat.
她没事
She's fine.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
如果你不知道我会失望的
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
你的脸铺满了通缉信标
Your faces are all over the wanted beacons.
而且悬赏颇高
The bounty's a fortune.
-你惹怒了什么人 -我的天赋
- You've pissed someone off. - I have a gift.
-我信 -我们不会有事
- I believe that. - We'll be all right.
这我也信
I believe that, too.
你是殖民战术突击队的特别行动员 摄政国的人
You're CTAC SpecOps. Protectorate through and through.
据传你杀了一整队的队友
Rumor is you took out an entire squad of Praetorians.
殖民战术突击队想把消息压下去
CTAC's trying to keep it quiet.
这传出去不好 他们自己人咬了喂食的手
Looks bad, one of their own biting the hand that feeds.
我觉得我把整条手臂都咬掉了
I think I chewed off the whole arm.
他们惹了我
They pissed me off.
你妹妹杀了一些
Your sister mowed through
日本黑帮最厉害的手下
some of the best the yakuza had to offer.
他们惹了她
They pissed her off.
你俩
The two of you
了解罪犯和政♥府♥的秘密运作方式
know the secret workings of both crime and government,
其实倒也差不多
which are more or less the same.
-不感兴趣 -我还什么都没说呢
- Not interested. - I haven't offered you anything yet.
别费事了 放了我们吧
Don't bother. Just let us go.
你心里也有几分清楚 我们是一边的
On some level, you know we're on the same side.
我敌人的敌人
The enemy of my enemy--
只是又一个可能趁我入睡时捅死我的人
Is just one more person who might knife me in my sleep.
你有点愤世嫉俗 武·科瓦奇
You're a little cynical, Takeshi Kovacs.
我被绑着呢 我有充分理由
I'm tied up. I'd say I have reason to be.
加入我们 改变世界
Join us. Make a difference.
什么都改变不了什么
Nothing makes a difference.
我不想再打这场仗了
I'm done fighting in this war.
战争就像其他的不良关系
War is like any other bad relationship.
你想退出 但代价是什么呢
You want out, but at what price?
如果他们知道哈伦世界有起义军基地
If they knew an Uprising base was on Harlan's World,
他们会为了找你把这里翻个底朝天
they'd tear apart this planet to find you.
你不担心我会说出去吗
Aren't you worried I'll tell 'em?
不
No.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表