剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
而是永生本身
It's immortality itself.
皮质盘的创造是个奇迹
The creation of stacks was a miracle
也是我们种族毁灭的开始
and the beginning of the destruction of our species.
一百年后
A hundred years from now,
一千年后 我能预见我们将变成什么样
a thousand, I can see what we will become.
不是人类了
And it's not human.
一个新的阶级 富有 强大
A new class of people so wealthy and powerful,
他们不听从任何人 也不会死
they answer to no one and cannot die.
死亡原本是终极防护措施
Death was the ultimate safeguard
抵抗我们本性中的阴暗面
against the darkest angels of our nature.
现在 我们之中的怪物将拥有一切
Now the monsters among us will own everything,
-吞噬 控制一切 -怎么了
- consume everything, control everything. - What?
他们将把自己变成神 我们变成奴隶
They will make themselves gods and us slaves...
-你看到我所看到的了吗 -只是不会这么说
- Do you see what I see? - ...in all but name.
从来没有过 我讨厌直觉什么的
Pretty much never. I hate that intuition shit.
文明达到了临界点
Civilization is at a tipping point.
我们处于支点上
We are riding the fulcrum...
-你看到了什么 -一边是希望 一边是堙没
- What do you see? - ...between hope and oblivion.
疑虑
Doubt.
如果我们不阻止我们王国内永生的诅咒
If we do not stop the curse of eternal life in our realm...
我们的孩子会继承绝望
our children will inherit despair.
生命的轮回让我们最终是平等的
The ebb and flow of life is what makes us all equal in the end.
起义必须终结永生
The Uprising must end immortality.
你是说恢复真死
You're talking about bringing back real death.
那你呢
What about you?
我愿意为重置平衡而死 这是我的决定
I'm prepared to die to reset the balance. That's my decision.
你们要自己决定
You have to decide for yourselves.
我建立了一个程序
I've created a program called
黄泉 它能下载到DHF中 改写它
Acheron that downloads into DHF and rewrites it,
让所有大脑都只有100年
giving every mind exactly 100 years.
不管你多么富有强大
No matter how rich and powerful you are,
死亡将不再是个选择
death will no longer be optional.
这怎么可能
But how is that even possible?
你得同时把程序
You'd have to download the program
下载到殖民世界的所有皮质盘里
into every stack on all the Settled Worlds at the same time.
我要带入潜入
I'll run a DA Mission into
本地的摄政国驻防站
the on-planet Protectorate garrison here,
偷走中♥央♥核心的针♥刺♥源代码
steal the casting source codes for the Central Core.
我们拿到代码后
Once we bring back the codes...
利用代码来针♥刺♥进入中♥央♥核心
You'll use the codes to cast into the Central Core.
全体调动
Full mobilization.
起义军
The Uprising
要打进去 往核心里刺入黄泉
will fight our way in and spike the Core with Acheron.
它会蔓延到所有系统的所有DHF中
It will spread into every DHF in every system.
没人能从中♥央♥核心回来
Nobody's ever come back from the Central Core.
我没打算回来
I'm not planning on coming back.
你在要我们去死
You're asking us to die.
我在要你们接受做人
I'm asking you to embrace being human.
我们不该永生不死的 这会败坏我们中最好的人
We aren't meant to live forever. It corrupts even the best of us.
如果你想可以离开 我不会阻拦
Leave, if you choose. I will not stop you.
但那些留下的人
But those of us who stay...
我们将一起挽救人类
together we will save humanity.
你们愿意追随我吗
Are you with me?
我需要一支五人小队袭击驻防站
I need a team of five to attack the garrison.
-小武 你干什么 -我想改变世界
- Tak? What are you doing? - I'm trying to make a difference.
凯奎 快走
Quell! Move, move, move!
快走
Move, move, move!
-该死 -放下武器
- Fuck! Fuck! - Drop your weapon.
我要活捉他
I want him alive.
我是个念旧的人
I'm a nostalgic guy.
28年了 这里漆都没换过
Twenty-eight years and you haven't even repainted.
你真的该 装饰一下这里
You know, you should really, uh, just spruce up the place.
我的人抓到了你的DHF和本体
My people have your DHF and birth sleeve.
我正从新佩斯特赶过来
I'm inbound on a suborb from Newpest.
我们聊聊吧
Let's chat.
他们说你身边当时有个女人
They tell me there was a woman with you, by the way.
是你妹妹吗
Was it your sister?
是你妈妈 她要我跟你问好
It was your mother. She said to say hi.
不管她是谁 她丢下了你 你的朋友们也是
Whoever she was, she left you behind. So did all your friends.
他们吃饭要晚了
They were late for dinner.
你想要什么
What do you want?
就是跟老朋友聊天叙旧
Just a little catch-up time with an old friend.
但你是对的
But you're right...
虚拟不重装 还有何用
what's the point of virtual if you can't redecorate?
换个新样子吧
Try a new look.
看看割了你的鼻子后 你是什么样
Let's see what your face looks like with your nose cut off.
别碰他
Don't you touch him.
他们给你下了药 科瓦奇 你明白吗
They've got you drugged, Kovacs. Do you understand?
我们不知道他们给你用了什么 我们不能撤出你
We don't know what they gave you. We can't pull you out.
你得唤醒自己
You have to wake yourself up.
安保 审讯室有人入侵
Security, we have a breach in Interrogation.
你的安保好差
Your security is for shit.
我不懂 你在这里伤不到我
I don't understand. You can't hurt me in here.
科瓦奇 让自己从架构出来
Kovacs, pull yourself out of the construct.
小武 跟我走 求你了
Tak, come with me. Please.
醒过来
Wake up!
-我们得走了 -来吧
- We're on the move. - Here we go.
这次能跟上不
Think you can keep up this time?
你居然还想坚持这个任务
Can't believe you still wanna go along with this mission
耶格差点抓到你
after Jaeger almost got you.
我们该走了
We should leave.
他们回来救我了
They came back for me.
他们回去是听了她的命令
They came back because she ordered them to.
以免耶格审讯你 发现她的计划
So Jaeger wouldn't interrogate you, find out what she's planning.
她做的一切都是算计好的
Not a single thing she does that isn't calculated.
都是招数 接招
It's all move, countermove.
你说得太夸张了
You're exaggerating.
你太天真了
And you're naive.
我们都见识过太多死亡了
We've both seen enough death.
-我们不能抛下他们 -如果凯奎错了呢
- We can't just abandon them. - What if Quell's wrong?
如果他们想办法绕过了她的程序呢
What if they find a workaround for her program?
我们失去了那么多时间
We've lost so much time.
这几年 我们终于找到了彼此
These last few years, we finally got each other back.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我想活
I wanna live.
我希望我们见到一百万个明天
I want us to see a million tomorrows.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
不管有多少明天
No matter how many tomorrows we're talking about.
我们是什么 丽
What are we, Rei?
我们是家人
We're family.
我们是星际战士 我们有任务要完成
We're Envoys and we have a job to do.
我不希望明天成为我们的末日
I just... I don't want tomorrow to be our last day.
不会的 好吗
It won't be, all right?
我们让它成为末日
We won't let it be.
-你救了我 -那是当然
- You saved me. - Why wouldn't I?
以前没人这么做过
No one ever has before.
那是我们的秘密作战计划吗
That our secret battle plan?
里面都是我早该学会的东西
It's filled with things I should have learned by now.
包括在这场战争里牺牲的人和他们的故事
Including the names and stories of the fallen in this war.
明天 我们攻击中♥央♥核心
Tomorrow, we attack the Central Core.
你觉得会有别人记下亡者名单吗
You think someone else will be writing down the names of the dead.
耶格在追捕我
Jaeger was hunting me.
这下他知道你在哈伦世界了
Now he knows you're on Harlan's World.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你觉得愧疚吗 对于摄政国
Do you feel guilty? About the Protectorate?
-是因为我 -不 是因为我 这一切
- It was because of me that-- - No, it's because of me. All of it.
那书里的死人
Everyone who dead in that book was
都是被摄政国所杀 不是你
someone the Protectorate killed, not you.
是因为我 是我创造了皮质盘
It's because of me, because I created stacks.
不 创造皮质盘的女人是娜狄娅·马吉塔
No, the woman who created stacks was Nadia Makita.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表