剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
我想在现实中见一面
I want a meeting in the real.
我想面对面和你谈 我要一个解释
I want to speak face to face with you and I want an explanation.
你知道我们协议的条件
You know the terms of this arrangement.
你不是田中 你是谁
You're not Tanaka. Who are you?
我当然是 我还能是谁
Of course I am. Who else could I be?
武 是你吗
Takeshi, is that you?
为 为什么把我拉出来
Wh-- Why'd you pull me out?
有点不对劲 你听到了吗
Something's wrong. Do you hear that?
-我什么都没听到 -听不到才不对劲 走
- I don't hear anything. - Exactly. Come on.
我一直在想 那真♥他♥妈♥够了
I've been thinking that's fucking enough.
跑
Move!
又见面了 副队 还有科瓦奇先生
Hello again, Lieutenant. And Mr. Kovacs.
见到熟脸真是分外开心
Nothing quite like a familiar face, is there?
怎么可能没注意到你自己以前的躯体呢
It's impossible not to see the person you once were.
这简直就像是浴火重生
Like an afterimage burned onto living flesh.
这以前是你的义体 对吗
This used to be your sleeve, yes?
对我来说这可增值不少
That has added value to me.
死在我手里
What would it feel like,
你自己的手里 是什么感觉呢
dying at my hand, your hand?
你的脸 我的脸
Your face, my face?
你个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
You sick son of a bitch.
迪米 我们会让你消失的 卡德敏
Dimi. We're gonna fucking erase you, Kadmin.
但是不是今天
But not today.
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
你把我兄弟弄得真死了 现在我得代替他
You RD'd my brother and now I have to replace him.
一换一
A mind for a mind.
双义体 可不便宜
Double-sleeving, it's not cheap.
你欠我的 科瓦奇
You owe me, Kovacs.
我会还的
I'm gonna pay you back.
-时间到了 -老杀
- It's time. - Carnage.
我不能让你告诉人们
I can't have you telling people
巴拿马玫瑰不是我说的那样
the Panama Rose isn't what I claim it is.
永远都不要威胁到一个人的利益
Never threaten a man's profit margin.
放她走 你只需要我
Let her go. You only need me.
他们付钱要看爱情故事 你和你的相好一起死
They're paying for a love story. You and your girl die together.
-她不是我相好 -我不是他相好 我都不喜欢他
- She's not my girl. - I'm not his girl. I don't even like him.
谢了啊
Thanks.
似乎有很多人不喜欢他
Seems like a lot of people don't like him.
赖克 赖克 赖克 赖克 赖克
Ryker! Ryker! Ryker! Ryker! Ryker!
我他妈不是赖克
I'm not fucking Ryker.
他们不知道
They don't know that!
赖克 赖克
Ryker! Ryker!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
欢迎来到斗场
Welcome to Fightdrome!
今晚 我们给你们带来一个极其特别
Tonight, we bring you a very special,
独一无二的斗场之夜
very exclusive Fightdrome event.
一次 只有这一次
One time, and one time only,
你们会和那个曾经伤害过你
you alone in this room with the man who has hurt you
和你们所爱之人的人在这个房♥间
and those that you love.
所以今晚 你们将看到他的一生所爱受到伤害
And so tonight, you will see the love of his life hurt,
她的皮质盘将被从义体中剥出
her stack cut from her sleeve,
魂飞魄散
her very soul destroyed!
就在这个怪兽面前
All in front of this monster's eyes!
你们将会看到
You will see the final
对伊莱亚斯·赖克的
and the most terrible humiliation of
终极羞辱
Elias Ryker!
记得我兄弟吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Remember my brother, motherfucker?
赖克可真有魅力
Ryker was a real charmer.
你去哪都能交到朋友
And you make friends wherever you go.
这个爱情故事
For this is a love story...
伴随着死亡
with a body count!
真正的血 真正的疼痛 真正的死亡
Real blood, real pain, real death!
情况不妙
Not good.
这他妈...
What the...?
奥泰加
Ortega!
杀了他们
Kill them!
我想我们赢了
I think we're a hit.
现在 我想你肯定纳闷
Right now, I bet you're starting to wonder,
"他为什么不切开我的动脉"
"Why didn't he open my artery?"
"为什么他不把我的胳膊卸了"
"Why didn't he take my arm off?"
"是偏了吗"
"Is his aim off?
"我那么幸运吗"
Am I that lucky?"
"还是他的刀上涂了收魂"
"Or are his blades laced with Reaper?"
试试看吧
Just a taste.
真死 真死 真死
Real death! Real death!
我都没用力
I'm not even trying.
我要把她一片一片地切开 怎么样
I'm going to cut her apart piece by piece, okay?
杀 杀 杀
Kill! Kill! Kill!
死
Die!
科瓦奇 我...
Kovacs, I...
我真的很喜欢我的新胳膊
I really like my new arm.
把他们都杀了 现在
Kill them both! Now!
关门
Close the gates!
你好啊 哥哥
Hey my brother.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表