剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
有一个鬼故事
This is a ghost story.
在永生的时代广为流传
Told in the age of eternal life.
科技战胜了死亡
Technology has conquered death...
但在无垠的未来中
but with endless future
交织着无尽的过去
comes endless past.
幽灵如影随形
We are trailed by specters...
扭曲的幻想源自我们最深的痛苦
twisted apparitions born from our deepest pain...
直到有时候
until sometimes...
我们宁愿死去
we'd rather be dead ourselves.
*我爱你*
*I've got you*
*犹言切肤*
*Under my skin*
*我爱你*
*I've got you*
*声入心底*
*Deep in the heart*
*最深处*
*Of me*
*声声入心底*
*So deep in my heart*
*永不分离*
*You're really a part of me*
*我爱你*
*I've got you*
*犹言切肤*
*Under my skin*
*我曾试图*
*I've tried so*
*不要放弃*
*Not to give in*
*告诉自己 这段情路*
*I said to myself this affair*
*永无坦途*
*Will never go so well*
*可抗拒还有何意义*
*But why should I try to resist*
*亲爱的 当我深知*
*When, darling, I know darn well*
*我爱你*
*I've got you...*
酒水不好喝的话实在是抱歉
My apologies if your drink disappoints.
不怪你 这破玩意的神经末梢太烂了
It's not you. The nerve endings in this thing are for shit.
-你穿着合成体 -更像是塑胶手套
- You're wearing a synth. - More like a latex glove.
尝什么都是加了咖喱的木屑味
Everything tastes like curried sawdust.
或许有机义体更合你心意
Hmm. Perhaps an organic sleeve would be more to your liking?
我在星际旅行
Uh-uh. I'm traveling. Interstellar.
我能问一下你为什么大老远的来玛格达主星吗
May I ask what brings you all the way to Maghda Prime?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs?
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
有传言别人欠了他一大笔钱
Word is he's owed a lot of credits
他要来这要债
and he'll be here tonight to collect.
知道哪个废物是他吗
Any idea which one of these losers is him?
我也希望能帮得上忙
I wish I could be of service,
但听说武·科瓦奇踏上了史诗般的征程
but I hear Takeshi Kovacs is off on an epic quest
寻找他失踪已久的爱人凯奎斯·法肯纳去了
to find his long-lost love, Quellcrist Falconer.
听着就是一堆烂俗剧情
Oh, sounds like a load of swamp-panther crap to me.
我保证 并不是
I assure you, it is not.
你以为我会相信最后一个星际战士
You expect me to buy that Takeshi Kovacs,
武·科瓦奇 和起义领袖
the Last Envoy, and Quellcrist Falconer,
凯奎斯·法肯纳
leader of the Uprising,
有故事
had a thing?
如果你说的是跨越时空的激♥情♥剪不断
If you mean a passionate connection transcending time
以及挑战死亡残酷界限的理还乱
and challenging the grim bounds of death itself,
那么 是的 他们有故事
then yes, they had a thing.
我从来没听说过
I never heard that.
看样子你对他非常了解
Sounds like you know a lot about him.
我自认为
Oh, I consider myself
自己是这方面的专家
somewhat of an authority on the subject.
证明一下
Prove it.
我有无法追踪的钱
Untraceable credits.
如果你能指认他
I've got more...
我还能给你更多
if you can point him out...
指认谁
Point out who?
我刚告诉你了
I just told you.
不好意思 我遭受了严重的人身攻击
I regret, a vicious attack on my person-hood
导致我的记忆有点...
has left my memory a trifle...
不靠谱
unreliable?
要不 你再提醒我一下
Perhaps, if you reminded me.
你叫什么名字来着
What's your name again?
我才是调酒师 少骚扰我的顾客
I work here, you don't. Stop harassing the customers.
该死的人工智能
Ugh, fucking rogue AI.
你看见这有发射器了吗
You see an emitter around here?
发射器
An emitter?
他是个全息投影 叨逼叨个没完
He's a holo. Talks people's ears off.
殖民世界的故事没有他不知道的
He's got stories from all over the Settled Worlds.
你觉得那些故事都是真的吗
You think any of them are true?
我认为我要是找到跟他连接的发射器
I think if I ever find that emitter he's tethered to,
我就拿来当靶子练飞镖
I'm gonna use it for target practice.
*我闭上眼*
*I close my eyes*
*随着飘渺古老的交响乐放空自己*
*And drift away to distant sound of an old symphony...*
我在找一个人
Hey, I'm looking for somebody,
叫武·科瓦奇 你认识吗
goes by Takeshi Kovacs. Do you know him?
这儿的人不喜欢问题
People don't like questions around here.
*我能听得见*
*I can hear it now...*
哪个是科瓦奇
Which one of you is Kovacs?
开什么玩笑
Really?
我不管你披着什么皮
I don't care what face you're wearing,
拿着钱赶紧滚蛋 少来烦我
take your money and get out of my life.
*你的幻象*
*Illusion of you...*
我是科瓦奇
I'm Kovacs.
*你的幻象*
*Illusion of you...*
胡说
Bullshit.
我是科瓦奇
I'm Kovacs.
这两个人都是骗子
Both these men are liars.
我才是武·科瓦奇 钱我拿走
I'm Takeshi Kovacs, and I'll take my money...
非常感谢
thank you very much.
我就知道会这样 你们自己解决
I thought this might happen. You all work it out.
谁赢了归谁
Winner gets paid.
我再也不想听见
And I don't wanna hear another word
武·科瓦奇这个人了
from Takeshi Kovacs ever again.
*我认为自己 爱上了一个幻象*
*I think I fell in love with an illusion*
*我认为自己 爱上了你的一个幻象*
*I think I fell in love with an illusion of you*
*你的幻象*
*Illusion of you...*
*你的幻象*
*Illusion of you...*
*你的幻象*
*Illusion of you...*
急什么
What's the rush?
搭档
Partner.
科瓦奇
Kovacs?
-是你吗 -如假包换
- Is that you? - In the flesh.
只是跟你想象的不一样
Just not the kind you were expecting.
刚才闹起来之前你怎么不说话
Why didn't you say something before it all went to shit?
你的钱还在酒吧里
Your money's back in the bar.
我的钱在你的口袋里
My money's in your pocket.
你藏在手里 让那些蠢货
You palmed it and left those suckers
为一个空箱子自相残杀
to kill each other over an empty case.
好吧
Okay.
看来箱子不是空的
Maybe not completely empty.
-是的 -没炸到我
- Yeah. - Missed me.
好了 行 给你
All right, all right. Here.
拿去
Take it.
这只是你欠我的一半
This is half of what you owe me.
我要怎么离开这星球
How am I supposed to get off planet?
听着 还有另一个活儿
Look, there's another job.
我那份酬劳可以归你
You could have my cut.
冷静
Relax.
我只是传话的
Just the messenger.
有人雇我找到你
I was hired to find you.
你怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you?
首先 你腰间挂着的是一个
For starters, that's a wide-frequency emitter
宽频发射器
you got there on your hip.
我听说武·科瓦奇到哪都带着他疯狂的人工智能
I hear Takeshi Kovacs goes nowhere without his crazy AI.
好吧 但我也不喜欢被打断
Yeah, well, I don't like being interrupted either.
可是你又不会答应
It's not like you were gonna say yes.
而我时间紧迫
And I'm on a deadline.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表