剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
你为什么突然关心起我的餐桌礼仪了
Why do you suddenly care about my table manners?
这跟我没关系 跟你有关系
This isn't about me. It's about you.
我的表现不是问题所在...
My behavior isn't the issue...
来参加宴会的客人有几个不是玛士
How many non-Meths are guests at this party?
两个 你和我
Two. You and me.
你知不知道我花了多少年
Do you know how many years
才被请来做客
it took me to get invited into this house as a guest
而不是帮工
and not the help?
-你想成为他们之一 -我会的
- You want to become one of them. - I will become one.
搜寻者费用是怎么回事
What's this finder's fee?
克拉丽莎提议复活你
Clarissa suggested bringing you back
找你花了不少钱
and took quite a commission on finding you.
你只是班克罗夫特的怀旧之情
You're just the intersection between Bancroft's nostalgia
和克拉丽莎商业意识的交点
and Clarissa's business sense.
你只是他们的爱好 跟悉心培育的宠物一样
You're an indulgence, like an overbred pet.
我没有找到什么有用的信息
I wasn't any further than I had been when I walked in the door.
但我确定一件事
But one thing I knew for sure.
这些人除了自己谁也不关心
Not one of these people gave a damn about any life but their own.
我的罕见物品是这只手
For my unique object, I brought this hand...
它属于康拉德·哈伦
which belonged to Konrad Harlan,
哈伦世界的创始主父
Founding Father of Harlan's World.
他有条重要消息给在场所有人
And he has an important message for everybody here.
很聪明啊 给你自己引来了更多关注
It's brilliant. Just call more attention to yourself.
拜托 那很有趣
Oh, come on, that was funny.
我选择戴着我的罕见物品
I chose to wear my unique object.
他们说把人脑下载到任何人体以外的物体
They tell us it's illegal to download the human mind
都是违法的
into anything but a human body.
但我觉得 去他妈的
But I say fuck that.
法律不适用于我们这样的人
Laws don't apply to people like us.
那么认识一下雅努斯 一个强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯
So meet Janus, a rapist and a murderer
他本该被抹杀的
who was scheduled for erasure
我从粉碎机里救下了他
when I plucked him from the shredder
让他跟在我身边
and I offered him a place by my side.
禁止未许可人员
No unauthorized personnel.
可惜他没看仔细合同里的小字
It's too bad he didn't read the fine print.
你要喝一杯吗
Hey, uh, you want a drink?
值班不能喝酒
Not supposed to drink on duty.
好像这些天空渣滓知道值班是什么一样
Like these skyshits know what being on duty is.
-干杯 -干♥他♥妈的杯 把酒给我
- Ooh-rah. - Ooh-fuckin'-rah. Pass the hooch.
我很好奇把人类下载到爬行动物体内
I was curious what would happen
会发生什么
to a man if you downloaded him into a reptile.
新哺乳动物复合体
The neomammalian complex,
塞进最低级的基底神经节
stuffed into the most base of basal ganglia.
为了科学
For science.
这会让人疯狂
Turns out you go quite mad.
我试过给他换体
I tried resleeving him once,
他只是躺在地板上扭动
and he just lay on the ground and writhed.
所以他现在永远是蛇了
So now he's a snake forever.
-搞什么 -收魂
- What the fuck? - Reaper.
你只会晕到几分钟 我要用这个房♥间
You'll only be out for a few minutes. I need the room.
你不能告诉任何人 因为他们会炒了你
You shouldn't tell anybody about this, because they'll fire you.
再吃点止痛片
Oh, and take some analgesics
确保醒来的时候补充水分
and be sure to hydrate when you wake up.
今晚
Tonight...
我给你们带来一样
I offer you something more rare than
无比稀有的东西
any of you can possibly imagine.
一样整个摄政国无人拥有的东西
Something no one owns in the entire Protectorate...
除了我
but me.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我给你们带来最后一个星际战士
I give you the last Envoy.
武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs.
现在 请大家
Now, please...
观看今晚为大家准备的余兴节目
enjoy the entertainment we have for you tonight.
请进入竞技场
Please proceed to the arena.
战斗义体进入失重刀战
Combat sleeves to null-gravity-ready positions.
获取权限
太好了
Yes.
你不是不想拥有我吗
I thought you didn't want to own me.
在这个世界里
In this world,
真正的选择
the only real choice
是做消费者 还是做消费品
is between being the purchaser and the purchased.
今晚
Tonight,
战斗至义体死亡
combat to sleeve death...
一对相爱的夫妇
between a married couple who love each other.
夫妻斗士
Married fighters?
-准备启动 -感觉很低俗
- Prepare to launch. - Seems in poor taste.
没人强迫他们
No one is forcing them.
如果他们不愿意 大可以停手
They could choose not to fight if they wanted to.
三 二 一
...three, two, one.
毕竟...这就是婚姻
It is a marriage... after all.
战斗义体准备完毕
Combat sleeves ready.
如果你是想让我开开眼 这样没用
If you're trying to impress me, you're failing.
你可真是太有意思了 科瓦奇先生
You're far more entertaining than you know, Mr. Kovacs.
数据获取中
协议错误
战斗义体必须重新进入失重领域
Combat sleeves must reenter null g-force field.
干掉他 我会为你们俩升级
Take him out, I'll upgrade you both.
杀死星际战士
Destroy the Envoy!
让他付出代价
Make him pay!
关掉
Shut it off.
抱歉 女士 战斗序列锁定了
Sorry, ma'am. Fight sequence is locked.
让开 让开
Move. Move.
复♥制♥数据中
埃利奥特 你在哪里
Elliot, where the fuck are you?
我现在有点忙 再联络 行吗
I'm kinda busy right now. I'll call you back, okay?
复♥制♥数据中
复♥制♥数据完毕
你们没有这样做的许可
You're not licensed for this.
文件上没有包含星际战士
There's no paperwork on the Envoy.
天啊 出了点不幸的意外
Oh, dear. One of those unfortunate accidents.
从法律上来 他是我的所有品
Legally, of course, he is my property.
不如加大点风险吧
Let's raise the stakes, shall we?
该死
Oh, shit.
海湾市警局 把武器给我
BCPD, give me that weapon!
枪走火了
Gun just went off.
出了点不幸的意外
One of those unfortunate accidents.
表演结束了 伙计们
Show's over, folks.
他的义体
His sleeve...
全坏了
it's wrecked!
你们在对抗星际战士后活了下来 知足吧
You fought an Envoy and lived. Call it good.
但是没有人死 我们什么都得不到了
But nobody died. We get nothing!
我根本没钱治好他
I can't even afford to fix him.
把我赢的钱给他们 给他们的义体都升级
They can have my winnings. Upgraded sleeves for both of 'em.
还是说你打算说话不算话
Or you gonna go back on your word?
当然了 这样很公平
By all means. It's only fair.
我们把话都说清楚吧 怎么样
Let's start by being very clear with one another, shall we?
离我妻子远一点
Stay away from my wife.
你是在监视她
So you're spying on her.
我...我不需要监视她
I-- I don't need to spy on her.
不 当你和同一个女人结为夫妻
No, when you've been married to the same woman
一百多年以后
for over 100 years,
你就知道她会做什么 她忍♥不住会做什么
you know what she does and you know what she can't help doing.
你为什么要关心你妻子在闲暇时会做什么
Why do you care what your wife does in her spare time,
你自己也不干净
considering what you're doing in yours?
你有限的人生经历
Your limited life experience
不可能理解爱一个人一百年
cannot possibly encompass what it is
是怎样的一件事
to love another person for over 100 years.
你们之间的感情会达到类似于相互尊重的程度
You achieve something close to veneration.
低级的肉♥欲♥
How does one match such respect
怎么能比得上这种尊重
with the basest desires of the flesh?
所以你太爱你妻子 以至于不想和她上♥床♥
So you love your wife too much to fuck her?
我对我妻子的爱足以允许她和你上♥床♥
I certainly love my wife too much to let you fuck her.
你今晚的调查有没有
Now, do you have anything to report
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表