剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
One moment, please.
如果你胆敢扰乱他的备份周期
If you dare to interrupt his backup cycle,
我会了结你 让你痛苦地死
I will end you. Painfully.
我需要科瓦奇先生继续活着
I need Mr. Kovacs to remain alive.
背后的原因
The reasons behind that
不关你的事 也无需你关心
are none of your business or your concern.
重要的就是你要明白
All that matters is that you understand
你不能动他一根手指
that you are not to touch him.
你已经准确指明
You have so accurately pointed out
你的另一复♥制♥体已经死了
that the other one of you is dead,
所以你需要仔细想想
so you need to think very carefully about
你下一步要做什么
what you want to do next.
你的复♥制♥体任由感情影响行动
Your copy allowed his emotions to dictate his actions
最终沦落到尸体散落大堂
and ended up getting scattered across the lobby.
不管你那个多义体的混乱大脑里
So whatever family honor that you believe that you are owed
认定你亏欠了什么家庭荣誉
inside that scrambled multi-sleeved mess
都已经结束了
that you call a mind is over.
梁先生会带你到我们的一处安全屋
Mr. Leung will take you to one of our safe houses
你要待在那里
where you'll remain
直到更大的问题得以解决
until the larger situation is resolved.
搞什么 敲门不就行了
What the hell? You could have knocked.
我知道你 你是劳伦斯的星际战士
I know you. You're Laurens' Envoy.
你通过在空壳公♥司♥买♥♥艺术品
You funneled money to Isaac
把钱转移给艾萨克
by buying artwork through a shell company.
一大笔钱 准备跑路那么大笔钱
A lot of money. Going on the run kind of money.
他在哪
Where is he?
-我不知道 -趴下
- I don't know. - Get down!
你假装你父亲去大版交易
You were pretending to be your father for the Osaka deal.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
等我爸发现你对我动手 你会付出代价的
You're gonna pay when my dad finds out you laid a hand on me.
你还有你的侍者朋友
You and your waiter friend.
我不是侍者 我也没对你动手
I'm not a waiter. And I never laid a hand on you.
现在才叫对你动手了
Now I laid a hand on you.
你了解我是谁吗
Do you understand who I am?
我清楚知道你是谁 也知道你杀害了谁
I know exactly who you are and who you murdered.
怎么 你觉得我杀了我爸吗
What? You think I killed my dad?
你疯了 你们两个都疯了
Look, you're crazy, okay? You're both crazy!
你是怎么认识双雄迪米的
How do you know Dimi the Twin?
我不认识叫迪米的人
I don't know anyone named Dimi.
放开他 他什么也没做
Let him go. He didn't do anything.
你知道怎么用那玩意吗
You even know how to use that thing?
好吧 他知道怎么用
Yeah, he knows how to use it.
不 你们可以对我开枪
No! Look, shoot me, okay?
我什么都听你的 放了他
I'll do whatever you want. Just leave him alone.
你现在指控我儿子谋杀吗
You are accusing my son of murder?
只是告诉你丈夫他不记得的那48小时里发生的事
Just giving your husband information about the 48 hours he lost.
你没权和艾萨克谈
You had no right to speak with Isaac.
他和这事一点关系也没有
He has nothing to do with this.
米莉娅姆
Miriam.
到底是什么事
What information, precisely?
你从大阪回来后去了斗场
You cast back from Osaka, you went to Fightdrome.
在那见到了艾萨克 还和他吵了几句
You saw Isaac there, exchanged a few words with him,
然后差点把他打死
and then you beat him within an inch of his life.
-为什么 -也许因为他穿着克隆义体
- Why? - Probably because he was running around
假扮成你招摇过市
sleeved in that clone, pretending to be you.
抱歉了 班克罗夫特先生
My apologies, Mr. Bancroft.
原谅我 我以为你想马上见你的
Forgive me, I thought you'd want to see the... your...
财产
the asset right away.
-我们等下再回来 -没关系 乌穆
- We can come back. - Oh, no. It's all right, Oumou.
谢谢 柯蒂斯 你可以走了
Thank you, Curtis. You can go.
乌穆 你留下
Oumou, you stay.
-我不想打扰 -这不是请求
- I don't want to intrude. - It's not a request.
那人是谁
Who is that?
我应该去外面等着
I should wait outside.
嗯 也许是个好主意
Yeah. Probably a good idea.
所以是真的了
So it's true, huh?
以为你能冒充我 能替代我
Thought you could impersonate me? You could replace me?
让我永远消失
Make me just... ...disappear forever?
-不 不是这样的 -那是怎么回事
- No. That's not what it was. - What was it then?
爸爸
Dad...
你要做到什么地步
How far will you go with this
才会意识到这有多么不对
until you realize how completely unjust it is?
-是你拒绝... -闭嘴
- You refuse to see the-- - Shut your mouth.
爸爸 我想让你看到我能做什么
Dad, I wanted you to see what I could do,
认识到我不是被宠坏的富家子弟
realize that I'm not a rich, spoiled fuckup.
我向你证明你不必对我失望
I wanted to show you you don't have to be disappointed in me.
你该为抚养我长大感到自豪
You should be proud of how you raised me,
为我现在所成为的人感到自豪
of the man that I've become.
我就该毁掉你的备份
I should destroy your backups.
-我就该把你抹除 -别碰他
- I should just erase you. - You leave him alone.
他之所以这样是因为你娇惯他
He's like this because you've coddled him.
他是我们的儿子
He's our son.
不 他已经是成年人了
No, he is a grown man.
不该每次闯祸
Shouldn't need his ass wiped every time
都找别人给他擦屁♥股♥
he makes a fuckup of things.
这是拜你所赐
You did this. You did this to him.
是你剥夺了他做自己的机会
You kept him from having a chance to become himself in life.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
-不是艾萨克干的 -为什么这么说
- Isaac didn't do it. - Why not?
做儿子的得要有多绝望
It takes a deep kind of despair
才会杀死他的父亲 这
for a son to kill his father. It's...
那是种你无法逃避的愤怒
a kind of rage that you can't escape from.
-他没有这种愤怒 -他说的没错
- He doesn't have it. - He's right.
艾萨克不可能伤害任何人
Isaac couldn't have hurt anyone,
他当时和我在一起
he was with me.
你打伤他后我带他去了家地层的医院
I took him to a grounder hospital after you beat him.
没有记录
No records.
为什么你之前不提
Why didn't you say this before?
因为你儿子是怎样的人 劳伦斯
Because you shouldn't have to be told, Laurens,
不该由我或他或其他人来告诉你
by me or him or anyone, the kind of man your son is.
你怎么会相信我射杀了你
How could you believe that I would shoot you?
我想要的不过是向你证明自己
All that I have ever wanted was to prove myself to you.
我不想你死 爸爸
I don't want you dead, Dad.
我想得到你的尊重
I want your respect.
要知道 父亲的责任就是
You know, it's a father's duty to...
确保他们的孩子在这世间有奋斗的机会
be sure their children have a fighting chance in the world.
但有些时候
But sometimes...
不论抱有多少希望
sometimes regardless of how much one would hope,
子还是远不如父
the apple falls far, far from the tree.
别碰他
Don't you touch him.
谢谢你的汇报
Thank you for the update.
干得漂亮
Very good work.
期待下一次会面
I look forward to the next one.
还是想成为他们的一员吗
Still want to be one of them?
我有资格
I have what it takes.
你认识他吗 他参加过班克里夫特的晚宴
You know him? He was at Bancroft's party.
不认识
No.
你为什么要听他的命令
Why do you take orders from him?
我不听任何人的命令
I take orders from no one.
我只为神圣的事业服务
I serve only as the right hand in a holy cause.
说的自己跟神父似的
You make it sound like you're a priest.
如果我们不知道自己在这世上扮演什么角色
If we do not know our role in this world,
那么我们身处这个世界意义何在
why are we in it?
我可不知道你是怎么样的
I cannot speak for you, my friend,
但我来到这世上是为了收拾些混♥蛋♥
but I am here to kick great amounts of ass.
随你怎么说
Call it what you like.
你就是受人控制的攻击犬
You are an attack dog on another man's leash.
我自己说了算 我不是别人利用的工具
I make my own way. I'm not a tool for someone else to use.
正义军队里的一个士兵
A pawn in the army of the righteous
要比没有信念的国王更有战斗力
can be more powerful than a king who is without faith.
我更喜欢西洋棋
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表