剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
而你只能接受
you had no choice but to accept.
你真觉得他会放了你吗
Do you really think he'll set you free?
租约是那么说的 我觉得他会遵守的
That's what the lease says. I expect him to honor it.
遵守
Honor.
他把你丢进了格斗场
He threw you into a fight pit.
不 等你发现了真♥相♥ 唯一可能的真♥相♥
No. When you learn the truth, the only possible truth,
是劳伦斯扣动了扳机 他太脆弱 所以放弃了
that Laurens pulled the trigger, that he was weak and he gave up,
他是个懦夫 他不会原谅你的
he's a coward, he won't forgive you for that.
你的自♥由♥ 你那么想要的东西
Your freedom, that thing you want so much,
他会让你永远得不到
he'll make sure you never see it.
你根本不了解他能做出什么事来
You have no idea what he's capable of.
你很害怕
You're terrified.
他会想借此惩罚别人
He will want someone to punish.
我的家庭对我就是一切
And my family means everything to me.
劳伦斯不会允许他所爱的生长改变
Laurens will not allow what he loves to grow and change.
我们的孩子 他把他们
Our children, he's trapped them
永远地困在了仁慈的依赖之中
in kind of a benevolent dependence forever.
而对于玛士 "永远"不是一种夸张的修辞
And when a Meth says "forever," it isn't hyperbole.
所以你是担心他会对你们做什么
So you're afraid of what he'll do to all of you.
我不相信惩罚
I don't believe in punishment.
我相信奖励
I believe in reward.
我有座岛 它属于我 劳伦斯都不知道
I have an island. It's mine. Not even Laurens knows about it.
我在那里建了大院 还有克隆设备
Built a complex there, with a clone tank,
换体设施
resleeving facilities...
有时我会把复♥制♥体解冻 让他们玩
Sometimes I decant the clones and let them play.
你明白我要给你什么吗
Do you understand what I'm offering you?
想象更多的我
Imagine more of me.
一堆躯体
A pack of bodies,
由同一个大脑操控 只有一个关注点
orchestrated by the same mind, with a singular focus.
你
You.
我有多义体
I'm multi-sleeved.
你会为此被抹除的
That could get you erased.
我的罪孽数不清
Uncountable, my sins.
你可以拥有所有的我 想要多久就多久
And you can have all of me, for as long as you'd like.
等你玩完了 就能拥有自♥由♥
And when you're finished, your freedom.
我不是来拯救你的 米莉娅姆
I'm not here to save you, Miriam.
我觉得是我提出要救你
I believe I'm the one offering to do the saving.
想想吧
Think about it.
别想太久 我们要没时间了
But don't take too long. We're running out of time.
米奇
Hey, Mickey...
我又有份活儿给你
I have another job for you.
你得别声张
You're gonna have to keep it quiet.
都听你的 副队
Whatever you say, Lieutenant.
2号♥
Number two.
谢谢
Thanks.
莱维
莱维警官
Officer Levine.
-你是信徒吗 -什么
- Are you a believer? - What?
信仰 警官
Faith, Officer.
你公开佩戴着它
You wear it openly.
-就是枚戒指 -是吗
- It's just a ring, man. - Is it?
我看到的是你的传承的骄傲文物
I see a proud artifact of your heritage.
请原谅
Forgive me.
城里的天选之民不多
You meet too few of the Chosen in this city.
你是信徒吗
You a believer?
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area.
我为班克罗夫特工作
I work for Bancroft.
警告 你将进入...
Warning. You are entering...
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need these.
不能长时间皮肤接触 你碰他们会死的
No prolonged skin contact. You touch them, you die.
城父 城父 城父
City Father! City Father! City Father!
-要巧克力吗 -嗯
- Want chocolate? - Yeah.
谁想玩剪刀石头布 好
Who wants to play rock-paper-scissors? Yes!
剪刀石头布
Rock, paper, scissors.
你来干什么 科瓦奇
What are you doing here, Kovacs?
我没叫你来
I didn't send for you.
你给我这具身体就为了惩罚奥泰加
You put me in this body just to punish Ortega.
去卡车边等我 小家伙们
Go wait for me by the truck, little ones.
去吧 快跑
Go on. Run along.
手别露在外面 否则有感染的风险
Keep your hands covered or risk getting infected.
你需要一具高效的义体
You needed an effective sleeve.
她需要懂得尊重
She needed to be taught some respect.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
很小气 浪费了我的时间
Petty move. Wasted my time.
对你这年纪的人来说 有点幼稚了吧
It's a little childish for someone your age, isn't it?
你怎么可能了解我的年纪 科瓦奇
What could you possibly know about my age, Kovacs?
有道理 换我会选更年轻的义体
Good point. I'd have chosen a younger sleeve.
更男人点的
Something more virile.
是啊
Yes.
当然了
No doubt.
但年轻男人都自视为
But then a young man sees himself
战斗和做♥爱♥的机器 是吧
as a fighting and fucking machine, huh?
但事实上
But the truth is,
在这个年纪 人才能得到真正的尊重
it's at this age that a man achieves real respect,
因为他已历经多次征战
for he has battled many times
而且显然获得了胜利
and clearly triumphed.
他
Who...
才是最有能力的神
Who are the most potent gods after all, huh?
-谢谢 -奥丁
- Thank you. - Odin.
朱庇特 宙斯
Jupiter. Zeus.
巨人几乎从不是年轻人
A colossus is rarely a young man.
而是父亲 有很多孩子
He is father. With many children.
你被感染了
You're infected.
外面世界的人不肯碰他们
Well, no one from the outside world will touch them.
所以这是我的牺牲
So this is my sacrifice
帮他们觉得受到了关注
to help them feel noticed.
蔓延得很快
It's spreading fast.
这是生化武器吗
Is it some kind of bio-weapon?
意外爆♥炸♥的传染病炸♥弹♥
A contagion bomb went off by accident.
-他们是幸存者吗 -是后人
- These are the survivors? - They're descendants.
疫病在几小时内就杀死了数千人
The plague killed thousands within hours.
留下了这些携带者
But left these carriers, you see.
他们被封锁在了数百个这样的营地里
And they were sealed off in hundreds of camps like these.
这不是牺牲 是做戏
This isn't sacrifice. It's theater.
如果你真那么在意 直接给他们买♥♥新义体就好
If you care so much, why don't you buy them new sleeves?
你是说 因为我不能挽救一切
You're saying because I cannot fix everything,
就干脆不该尝试吗
I should fix nothing at all.
哪去了 咖啡呢
Where is it? Where's the coffee?
天呐 你 咖啡 要热
Jesus. You, coffee. Hot.
-找到我的幽灵行者了吗 -在查呢
- Found my Ghostwalker yet? - Working on it.
这样你能不再叫我♥干♥偷偷摸摸的事了吗
Gonna get you to stop asking me to do things off the books?
不能
Nope.
该死
God damn it.
是双雄迪米 我只是想虚拟唤醒他
It's Dimi the Twin. I need to spin him up in virtual.
那我们抓到他了 双义体者 可以抹除了
Then we got him? The double-sleever, that's great for erasure.
我需要问他些问题 关于赖克的
I need to ask him a few questions. About Ryker.
-你不想登记他 -没错
- You don't want this logged. - I don't want this logged.
我没法虚拟唤醒他
There's no way that we spin him up in virtual
而不登记
without logging him.
-我们得给他找真义体 -那好吧
- We'd have to sleeve him in the real. - Fine. Then we sleeve him.
好 我就唤醒个人格分♥裂♥的精神变♥态♥
Okay. All right. I'll open a personality-fragged sociopath
他有几十年的反渗透固件
with several decades' worth of counter-infiltration firmware
而且出了名地喜欢真死杀人
and a reputation for wanton real death,
随便找个义体把他丢进去
and throw him in the first available body.
很好 你最好了 米奇
Great. You're the best, Mickey.
-你真的最好了 -我是很好
- You really are the best. - I'm pretty good.
天呐 这是凉的 该死
Oh, my God, this is cold, God damn it!
搞定了打给我
Call me when you're done.
我给他们点可以依赖的信念
I give them something to believe in.
不过又是展示你的势力
It's just another display of power.
那你是误解了我
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表