剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
All the Envoys died.
除了一个
All except one.
-别再往前了 奥泰加 -拜托
- Not another step, Ortega. - Oh, come on.
你知道我是海湾城警局的 柯蒂斯
I'm Bay City PD and you know it, Curtis.
放下你的武器 告诉我你老板在哪
Lower your weapons and tell me where your boss is,
因为我有话要说
because I really would like a fucking word.
奥泰加副队 你擅闯私人领地了
Lieutenant Ortega. You're trespassing on private property.
看来 你还偷了我们一辆豪车
Apparently, you've stolen one of our limos as well.
我可以叫人击毙你
I could have you shot.
来吧 试试吧
Yeah, go ahead. Try.
为什么是你送星际战士来
Why did you drive the Envoy?
应该是艾萨克来的
Isaac was supposed to do that.
我没喝醉 我就是想放松一下
Look, I'm not drunk, okay? I was just loosening up a little.
放开我
Let go of me!
我们抓到他酒驾
We picked him up on a DUI.
所以我们才拿到了你的车
Which is how we came into possession of your vehicle.
没事吧 这太过分了
You all right? This is unacceptable.
打住吧 妈妈
Just stop it, all right, Mom?
你就不该派我去 我又不是司机
It's your fault for sending me. I'm not a chauffeur.
进去吧 这是警方骚扰
Go inside. This is police harassment.
你的孩子 你的车
Yeah, there's your kid, there's your car,
你的新宠物恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都到齐了
and there's your... new pet terrorist.
不客气
You're welcome.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥听得到哦 我就站在这儿呢
The terrorist can hear you. I'm standing right here.
很好 因为我们还没完事呢
Yeah, good, 'cause we're not done, you and me.
请原谅 我是米莉娅姆·班克罗夫特
Forgive me. I'm Miriam Bancroft.
我们还没正式见过
We've not been properly introduced.
欢迎来到凌日屋
Welcome to Suntouch House.
那玩意不该在博物馆里吗
Shouldn't that be in a museum?
我就是喜欢长老文明的文物
I have a weakness for Elder civilization artifacts.
我收集它们 还有别的
I collect them, among other things.
运来这里一定花费不菲
This must have cost a fortune to ship here.
算得上是倾城之力了
Several fortunes, actually.
前后用了几世
And a few lifetimes.
但成本不成问题
But cost was no object.
这是地球上唯一的一颗歌♥刺树
This is the only Songspire tree on Earth.
没人真正知道它们究竟是什么
No one really knows what they are.
它们可能是
They could have functioned
长老文明的建筑的一部分
as part of Elder civilization architecture.
有记录的最高的一颗高达几千米
The largest ones ever recorded are thousands of meters high.
我知道
I know.
我见过
I've seen them.
要塞 当然了
Stronghold, of course.
劳伦斯在书房♥里
Laurens is in his study.
我带你去
I'll show you up.
据说你看着一个人的眼睛
Is it true you can look into a person's eyes
就能知道那人的想法 是真的吗
and know exactly what they're thinking?
星际战士不读心
Hmm, Envoys don't read minds.
真遗憾
What a pity.
祝你好运 科瓦奇先生
Good luck, Mr. Kovacs.
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovacs.
很抱歉我儿子没能送你过来
My apologies my son failed to drive you here.
请原谅我总对他抱有不该有的乐观
You have to forgive my endlessly misplaced optimism.
没事 这一路我了解到了不少东西
That's all right. The ride was very instructive.
当然了
Yes, I'm sure it was.
毕竟星际战士的本行就是细节
Details are, after all, an Envoy's stock-in-trade.
至少曾是
Or were, I should say.
不是说"浸入 完全吸收"吗
"Immersion and total absorb." Wasn't that the term, hmm?
不管你想要什么答案
"Whatever answer you may seek,
它就在你没找的地方
it is precisely where you are not looking."
你读过法肯纳的著作
Hmm, you've read Falconer.
我在起义时就在世了
I was alive during the Uprising, yeah.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? So was I.
是啊 抱歉
Yes, my apologies.
那对我来说是遥远的过去了
It's all in the distant past for me,
但对于你 当然感觉很不同
but for you, of course, it's all rather different.
我们这种人现在不多了
There are very few of us now...
我们亲眼见识过星际战士的本事
who saw firsthand what the Envoys could do.
对了
Yes.
我得承认 我有点不情愿地崇敬你
And I have to admit that I had a grudging admiration for you.
由凯奎亲自训练
Trained by Quell herself
成为银河系中
to be the most formidable
最强大的战斗力量
fighting force that the galaxy had ever seen.
要是我们没输 听上去会更好些
Well, that would sound better if we hadn't lost.
这或许能让你感兴趣
This might... might interest you.
现在都是角膜传输了
Oh, it's all corneal streaming now.
把书写的文字
There's something about the
捧在手里有种单纯的美感
simplicity of holding the written word in your hand.
那种质感
The very heft of it.
我们的身体与树根缠绕 撕裂石头
呐喊响彻盲空 只有我们共同的秘密皮肤听到
在我们之前的无数世纪里人一直是这么做的
As men have done for countless of centuries before us.
这是与我们共同过去的纽带
It is a tie to our shared past.
-这你是从哪弄到的 -在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥到的
- Where did you get this? - I bought it at auction.
据说
Eh, supposedly it...
星际战士有什么拿什么
Envoys take what is offered.
是法肯纳亲手写下的
...is written by Falconer in her own hand.
从你的反应看来
Judging by your reaction,
看来我没白花钱
it appears I might have got what I paid for.
听我说
Listen to me.
我今天一早上
I spent this entire morning
都一直在被耍
being well and truly fucked around with,
让我说得清楚点
so, uh, let me be painfully clear.
有些东西是没法买♥♥的
Some things can't be bought.
比如我
Like me.
我没让你把我带回这个世界来
Now, I didn't ask you to bring me back into this world.
事实上 我为阻止你这种人而战
In fact, I fought a war to stop people like you from happening.
所以 如果没人马上告诉我
So, if someone doesn't tell me right now
这一切究竟是为了什么
what the fuck this is all about...
我很可能会发火
I might very well lose my temper.
懂了
Understood.
好了
Now...
这是一份赦免书
this is a full pardon,
由摄政国总统签署
signed by the president of the Protectorate.
没有人有那样的势力
No one has that kind of power.
势力就是影响力 科瓦奇先生
Power is a matter of influence, Mr. Kovacs.
我在联♥合♥国♥非常有影响力
And I have had a great deal of influence at the UN.
如果你答应我的条件
If you agree to my terms,
你的刑期会被减至已服的刑期
your sentence will be reduced to time served.
然后我会
And then I will open up
给你开一个很阔绰的信用额度
a very generous line of credit in your name.
可以进行DNA扫描
DNA trace accessible.
等调查结束
When the investigation is over,
你可以留下这具义体 或再选一个
you may keep this sleeve or choose another.
你可以自己指定
To your own specifications.
最后 我会付给你
Finally, I will pay you a salary
五千万的联♥合♥国♥币
of 50 million UN credits.
这可是笔巨款
That's a fortune.
你可以拥有你想要的任何未来
Have any future you want.
那么
Now...
我只求你
all I ask of you...
解决一桩谋杀案
is that you solve a murder.
谁的谋杀
Whose?
我的
Mine.
别再纠结了
Stop obsessing.
他曾是个士兵 那他也就是个复活人而已
So he was a soldier. So he's still just another rerun.
不 星际战士不是单纯的士兵
No, an Envoy wasn't just a soldier.
进入任何星球的任何义体里
Drop into any sleeve on any planet
几分钟内就能开始作战
and be combat-ready in minutes.
看看吧
Just read it. Read it.
吸收当地语言 文化和习俗
"Absorb local language, culture and customs,
可以在任何环境中蒙混过关
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表