剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
你是因真死了一个
You went away for
殖民战术突击队军官而进去的 赖克
RD'ing a CTAC officer, Ryker.
你不该出来的
You shouldn't be out.
你很快就该被唤醒进行审判了
You're supposed to be spun up for trial soon.
如果你走运 得蹲三辈子的刑期
You'll pull three lifetimes if you're lucky.
证据相当充分 这我最清楚了 是我陷害了你
The evidence is overwhelming. I should know. I planted it myself.
想除掉警♥察♥可不容易
It's not easy to take out a cop.
你有烟可以借给我吗 没事 我找到自己的了
You got a cigarette I can borrow? Never mind. Found mine.
不要 等等
No, wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait!
好吧 我叫
Okay, my name is...
我叫
My name is...
去你妈
Fuck you.
去你妈
Fuck you. Fuck you!
你妈妈不会相信的
Your mom's not gonna believe this.
是啊 她不会相信的
Yup, she's not gonna believe this.
奶酪可算来了
Finally, the cheese is here.
怎么回事
What the hell?
冷静 阿♥拉♥金
Oh, calm down, Alazne.
好像没见过文身似的
It's like you've never seen a tattoo before.
是外婆
It's Grandma.
亡灵节快乐
Happy Day of the Dead.
你怎么做到的 她不是新天主教♥徒♥吗
How did you do it? Isn't she Neo-C?
孩子们 别碰那些盒子
Kids! Leave those boxes alone!
外公死后 她放弃了信仰
She renounced her coding after Grandfather died.
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
你给她的那个义体 老天啊
And that sleeve you gave her, my God.
-只有这么一个特♥价♥的 -什么
- Was the only one on special. - What?
妈妈 别说了 放松点 开心一下
Mama, stop. Relax and enjoy.
-别人不都是 -哎呀
- This is what everybody does. - Oh, well--
是啊 为特殊日子租个义体
Yes. Rent a sleeve for special occasions,
为你的亲友报名
spin up your loved ones.
特别是在亡灵节
Especially on Día de los Muertos.
一家人一起 开开心心的
Family together, having fun.
看她多开心
Look how happy she is.
-再来 外婆 再来 -不不
- Again, Grandma, again! - No, no, no.
外婆累了 来吧
Grandma is tired. Come on, come on.
愿主原谅你 女儿
May God forgive you, daughter.
你得抵御绝望感
You have to fight the despair.
我怎么在这里
What am I doing here?
程序会调出创伤的潜意识记忆
The program pulls subliminal memories of trauma.
让你觉得被困住的地方
Someplace you felt trapped.
第一步是无助的感觉
First step is how we experience helplessness.
如果你无法逃离 你要怎么办
What do you do when you can't get out?
现在呢 架构由他们控制
Now what? They control the construct.
他们会继续派人来 你还在这里
They send more and you're still here.
你得击败对手 不是游戏
You have to beat the player, not the game.
有时候你不能杀出一条血路来
There are some things you can't kill your way out of.
看他的痛觉中心 就像梵蒂冈的圣诞节
Look at these pain centers. It's like Christmas at the Vatican.
这家伙怎么回事 怎么还能撑得住
What the fuck is up with this guy? How is he still holding out?
-派不错啊 -好温馨啊
- Nice pie. - Well, this is homey.
嗯 幽灵查到什么了吗
Yeah. Any progress on our ghost?
米奇会在假期期间查程序
Mickey's working on the program over the holiday.
-我觉得他没有家人 -他不像我这么幸运
- I don't think he has a family. - He is not as lucky as I am.
萨米尔 晚上好
Ay, Samir, buena noches.
万圣节前夜快乐
Happy All Hallows.
以前
Oh, it used to be
以前你一进来
you were the one everyone
大家就都觉得有问题 现在不是了
thought was a problem walking in. Not now.
还记得我妈吗
Remember my mother?
也许五杯就够了 妈
Uh, maybe five is enough, Mama?
拜托 你♥爸♥ 他是真正的信徒
Please. Your father, he was the true believer.
我去教堂
I only went to church for a
只是为了那点甜头 如果你懂我的意思的话
little blood of Christ, if you know what I mean.
z指酒
妈 我们还有传统呢
Mom, there are traditions here!
你给孩子们树立了坏的榜样
You're a bad example to the kids.
我 传统告诉你要没有爱地活着吗
Me? The traditions, they tell you to live without love?
你觉得这是件好事吗 那他妈是悲剧
Hmm? You think this is a good thing? It's a fucking tragedy.
也许我们只应该有一具躯体
Maybe we should only get one body.
但你得享受其中 不是吗
But then you have to enjoy it, huh?
不用觉得你活着的每一分钟都被困住了
Not feel trapped every minute of your life.
不好意思 我要尿尿
Con permiso. I have to pee.
大家伙 我站着尿尿呢
Hey, guys! I'm peeing standing up!
我知道外婆听起来很欢乐很有趣
I know Abuela sounds happy and funny,
但是记住 上帝只给了你一具躯体
but remember, God gave you one body.
你死之后 如果死而复生 换了躯体
After you die, if you spin back up,
在他的王国里你将不再受欢迎
you will never be welcome in His Kingdom.
你知道吗 舅舅 很难去信奉一个
You know what, tío? It's hard to believe in a god
不允许被谋杀的受害人发声
that would not allow murder victims a voice.
-上帝的行事风格是很神秘的... -没什么神秘的
- God works in mysterious-- - There's no mystery to it.
当你看到被强♥奸♥的受害人 被谋杀的受害人
When you've seen rape victims, murder victims,
被捅伤 枪击 勒死的人
people stabbed and shot and strangled,
你知道唯一正确的事就是让他们死而复生 换体
you know the only right thing to do is to spin them back up
这样他们就能指着那个狗♥娘♥养♥的...
so they can point a finger at the piece of shit...
好吧 抱歉 袭击他们的坏蛋
Okay, sorry. Bad guys who attacked them.
我们只是想在他们安息之前
We just want to give them
还他们个公道
some measure of justice before they rest.
死人不应该说话
The dead should not speak.
我真希望你今天去了教堂
I wish you'd have come to church today.
维尔塔主父讲了关于奇迹的事
Father Huerta talked about miracles.
这就是奇迹 就在这
Oh, this is a miracle, right here.
人们不用再死了 那是奇迹
The fact that people don't have to die anymore, that's a miracle.
只有上帝能上演奇迹 亲爱的
Only God can perform miracles, mija.
好吧 难道是上帝创造了探索者
Okay, well, didn't God create the explorers
带我们到长老废墟
that led us to the Elder
找到皮质盘技术用的金属吗
ruins and the metal for stack technology?
恶魔将人
The devil can lead men to
引入地狱 就像上帝将人们引向救赎
damnation like God can lead them to salvation.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你妈她总是在说不过别人的时候
Your mother, she always drags out the devil,
就把恶魔拉出来说事
waves him around when she's losing an argument.
太他妈折磨人了
It's fucking torture.
天啊 能快点吗 我还有地方要去
Christ, will you break already? I have somewhere to be.
真♥他♥妈♥是个不为他人着想的混♥蛋♥
Inconsiderate fucking douche.
疼痛是没有极限的 审讯者是不会仁慈的
The pain will be without limit, the interrogator without mercy.
痛苦似乎是没有尽头的
It is a universe of suffering. There will seem to be no end.
接受它不会停下的事实
Accept that it will never stop.
随你尖叫 哭泣 流血
Scream your way through it, or cry, or bleed.
让他们认为他们开始击溃你了
Let them think they have begun to break you.
-记住一件事 -什么
- Remember only one thing. - What's that?
森林里的动物陷入陷阱
An animal in the forest is caught in a trap.
它会乱动 撕咬 咬牙切齿 想要逃跑
It will flail, bite, snap, try to escape,
把自己的腿咬断
gnaw its own leg off.
你不是动物 你是星际战士
You are no animal. You are an Envoy.
你并没有被困住 你只是在等待
You aren't trapped. You're waiting.
你的敌人不是审讯者
Your enemy is not the interrogator.
你的敌人丧失信心
Your enemy is despair.
他们控制建构架构
They control the construct.
等待 找到敌人的弱点
Wait, find the weakness in your enemy,
然后进行下一步
and then, get to the next screen.
你该知道我什么都愿意做
You should know there's nothing I won't do.
只要能救你 我什么都愿意做
Nothing, if it will save you.
如果救不了我呢
What if I can't be saved?
我们很耐心
We are patient.
我们等待 我们忍♥受
We wait. We endure.
我们找到弱点 然后出击
We find the weakness, and then we strike.
即使只是摧毁我们自己的弱点
Even if it is only to destroy the weakness in ourselves.
不要重置 皮质刺♥激♥ 把他弄醒
Don't reset. Cortical stimulation. Wake him up.
看看时间 我们得加班了
Check out the time. We're going into OT.
阿♥拉♥娜绝对会杀了我的
Alanna is literally gonna kill me.
我想下一步就是胳膊了 但愿你是个左撇子
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表