剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
干洗店的安娜·路易莎
Ana Luisa from the cleaner's,
告诉我嫩肉店附近
she told me there's a whole block of new places
有一整个街区的新房♥子
near the Tenderloin.
不用了 妈妈 这就是我自己的家
No, no, Mama. This is my place.
我就住这
I'm staying.
好 你就住这
Yes, of course.
我能知道什么
What do I know?
我就是个保守过时的妇女
I'm just an old-fashioned woman. Out of touch.
我就过这一辈子
I've only got this life,
也不想多过一辈子
and I'm not planning to have another one.
又来
Not this again.
我该怎么跟你兄弟姐妹解释
How am I supposed to explain this to your brothers and sisters?
跟教堂里每个人解释
Everyone at church?
跟你♥爸♥解释 上帝保佑他安息
To your father, God rest his soul?
解释你放弃了自己的信仰
That you've renounced your religious coding.
像你说的 老爸已经死了 也省得解释了
Like you said, Papa's dead. That should limit the explaining.
坐着 吃饭了
Sit down. We're going to eat.
放弃了信仰
Without your coding,
你死后会被唤醒
you can be spun back up after your body dies.
这不对
It's wrong.
你没法享用圣餐
You can't take your communion.
维尔塔主父听不见你忏悔
Father Huerta can't hear your confession.
爸爸去世的时候
When Papa died,
我们问不了他发生了什么
and we couldn't ask him what happened
或者怎么回事
or how it happened
你♥爸♥是个虔诚的人
Your father was a devout man.
他绝对不会想被唤醒
He would have never wanted to be spun back up.
我知道
I know.
但如果死的是我呢
But if it were me?
如果是我你会怎么做
If it was me, what would you do?
你会怎么做 妈妈
What would you do, Mama?
我会告诉你 克里丝汀
Okay. I'll tell you, Kristin.
我的心会碎成无数片
My heart would break into a thousand pieces.
打碎我的世界
It would shatter my world.
我的眼泪会填满世间所有海洋
I would cry enough to fill up the oceans of the world.
而且我还是
And I still...
不想你拿灵魂冒险
don't want you to risk your soul.
既然653的蠢事已经结束了
Now that the 653 stupidity is over,
就不会再有唤醒亡者的言论
there won't be any more talk of spinning up the dead.
该死
Fuck!
别说脏话
Don't say swear words.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
奥泰加副队 目标已进入唇齿巷
Lieutenant Ortega, target has entered Licktown.
该死
Shit.
-怎么了 克里斯汀 -我得走了
- What is that, Kristin? - I gotta go.
我得走了 谢谢你
I gotta go. Thank you.
你能把那个带回家吗
Are you supposed to have that at home?
谢谢你的晚饭 我爱你
Thanks for dinner! I love you.
醒来闻闻咖啡的味道
Wake up and smell the coffee.
醒来闻闻咖啡的味道
Wake up and smell the coffee.
醒来闻闻咖啡的味道
Wake up and smell the coffee.
欢迎光临撸一发
Welcome to Jack It Off.
东西给我
Leave the piece with me.
102号♥屋
Cabin 102.
在毛巾堆里拿一条 别他妈偷走了
Take a towel from the pile, and don't fucking steal it.
想看我吗 我就在这 宝贝
Do you want to see me? I'm right here, baby.
只要一点钱
Just a few credits.
插入脱衣
现在 你想摸我吗
Now, do you want to touch me?
看我
摸我
告诉我你想要什么 亲爱的
Tell me what you want, honey.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
银莲花
Anemone.
你想上我吗
Do you wanna fuck me?
把你的鸡♥巴♥放到我体内
Put your cock in me?
想放到哪都可以
Anywhere you want.
你记得一个女孩吗 她以前在这工作
Do you remember a girl... I think she used to work here.
没有哪个以前在这工作的女孩
No girl who used to work here
能像我一样伺候你的
is gonna do what I can do for you.
她叫莉齐
Her name was Lizzie.
莉齐·埃利奥特
Lizzie Elliot.
-搞什么 你是条子吗 -不是
- The fuck is this? You the sia? - No.
在我叫人来之前滚出去
Get out, before I call for help.
我是艾娃 艾娃·埃利奥特 她妈妈
I'm Ava. Ava Elliot. Her mother.
扯淡 莉齐她妈被储藏起来了
Bullshit. Lizzie's mom is in the store.
你就只是个嫖♥客♥ 我要喊了
You're just another fucking John, and I am going to scream.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我换了异性义体 但我是她妈了
I'm cross-sleeved, but I'm her mother.
你♥他♥妈♥在撒谎
You're fucking lying.
我没撒谎 有人给了我个活...
I'm not lying. Someone gave me a job, and...
把我解冻 放进义体
took me off ice, and then put me in this sleeve.
让我去杀人
It's wetwork.
如果我接了这个活 莉齐和我就有新义体了
If I do it, I'll get a new sleeve for me and for Lizzie.
你...
You...
你愿意那么做
You'd do that?
我愿意为我的宝贝女儿做任何事
I'd do anything for my little girl.
我妈永远都不会...
My mom would never...
但是有人在阻挠莉齐换体 我...
But someone's blocking Lizzie's resleeve, and I...
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
所以我得弄清楚是谁杀了她
That's why I have to find out who killed her.
你知道莉齐有什么常客吗
Do you know if Lizzie had any regulars?
某个大人物 很重口之类的
Someone important? Any freaks?
埃利奥特太太 来这的每个人都很重口
Mrs. Elliot... everyone here is a freak.
莉齐的确有一个常客
Lizzie did have one regular.
-你知道他的名字吗 -不知道
- Do you know his name? - No.
我不知道 但他很有钱 是个玛士
I don't know. But he's a rich guy, a Meth.
-莉齐是他最喜欢点的 -他伤害过她吗
- Lizzie was his favorite. - Did he hurt her?
没 没有过 他不是那样的人
No, no, he's not like that.
他把他的姑娘们都照顾得很好
He takes care of his girls.
怎么照顾
Takes care of them how?
他都做了什么
What does he do?
是他干的
Did he do that to you?
不 不是 没事的
No. No, it's okay.
他是好人
He's one of the good ones.
-如果他弄坏了 他会买♥♥的 -什么
- If he breaks it, he buys it. - What?
如果他失手杀了一个姑娘
You know, if he accidentally kills a girl,
他会给她买♥♥个更高级的义体
he buys her an upgraded sleeve.
我以前认识个姑娘 他给她换了个年轻十岁的义体
I knew a girl once, he resleeved her ten years younger,
还有一对好奶♥子♥
and with a great set of tits, too.
莉齐有不喜欢她和常客待在一起的
Did Lizzie have a jealous boyfriend
吃醋的男朋友吗
that didn't like her spending time with this regular?
我喜欢莉齐 但我们没那么熟
Look, I liked Lizzie, but we weren't that close.
我问问看
I'll ask around.
明天过来
Come here tomorrow.
无论别人付你多少钱
Doesn't matter how much anyone pays you.
你都不应该让任何人伤害你
You shouldn't let anyone hurt you.
你没那么廉价
You're worth more than that.
我不叫银莲花 埃利奥特太太
My name's not Anemone, Mrs. Elliot.
我叫艾丽斯
It's Alice.
谢谢您光临撸一发
Thank you for visiting Jack It Off.
希望您再来
Hope you come again.
首先你会明白 表象并非事实
First thing you'll learn is that nothing is what it seems.
忘记你的假设
Ignore your assumptions.
什么都不要相信
Don't trust anything.
武器
Weapon.
-把电池卸了就行 -好
- Just the charge cell. - Okay.
你不应该去查我女儿的
You shouldn't have gone after my daughter.
我只是想弄明白她发生了什么
I was just trying to find out what happened to her.
你遗漏了些东西
You left a few things out.
你并不关心她
You don't care about her.
我没说过我关心她
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表