剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
亲爱的 你不喜欢这款吗
Oh, honey, you don't like this model?
我可以成为你想要的任何人
I can be anyone you want.
不 让我过去
No. Let me through!
田中
Tanaka!
我得跟你说话
I need to talk to... I need to talk to you.
-你不能过去 女士 -拜托了
- Can't go by here, ma'am. - Please!
这里是犯罪现场 你无权进入
This is a crime scene. You've got no business here.
你跟我也没什么可说的了
Not with me. Not anymore.
因为他们还在给你钱吗
Because they still pay you?
还觉得你比我强吗
Still think you're better than me.
小心点
Careful.
否则呢 我会失去地位吗
Or what? I'll fall from grace?
这是你在担心的 是吧
That's what you're worried about, right?
你会失去你的所有
That you'll lose what you've got?
你的安全 你的工作 你的生活
Your safety, your job, your life.
告诉你 警监 你已经失去了
Let me tell you, Captain, you already have.
我觉得你是把我当成你了
I think you're confusing me with yourself.
我来是想做正确的事
I came here to try to do the right thing.
我知道你没有理由相信我
Now, I know you have no reason to trust me,
但我相信你内心是正直的
but I believe you have a core of decency
我也想找到我的良心
and I am trying to find mine.
不管你想要我做什么
Whatever you want from me...
我都不能
I can't.
带她出去
Get her out of here.
我知道她在哪 因为我知道是谁抓了她
I know where she is, because I know who has her.
你只需要问
All you have to do is ask me.
问我奥泰加在哪
Ask me where Ortega is.
没事的
It's okay.
科瓦奇
Kovacs?
克里斯汀
Kristin... Kristin...
-我要杀了你 -不
- I'll fucking kill you! - No!
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
-放开我 -我都听你的
- Let go of me! - I'll do whatever you want.
很好 那选一个被打碎皮质盘吧
Good. Choose which one of them gets their stack blown out.
否则我这就把他们都杀掉
Or I'll have them all killed right now.
-别这样 -我不会动手的
- Don't do this. - I'm not going to.
-你来 -什么
- You are. - What?
有一发子弹
There's one bullet.
只有一发 选吧
One. Choose.
在跟他们无关 是关于我们
This isn't about them. It's about us.
是你把他们扯进来的
You made it about them.
你该进化了
It's time for you to evolve.
转变总是痛苦的
Transformation is always painful.
但我就变了 也因此强大了
But I changed to make myself stronger.
你也可以
You can, too.
你只需要选一个
All you have to do is pick one.
这是真正的力量
This is real power.
一个个地砍掉让你软弱的东西
Cutting away the things that make you weak one at a time.
接受这份力量吧
Embrace that power.
站在胜利的一边
Be on the winning side.
放了他们
Let 'em go...
否则你会失去一切
or you'll lose everything.
回到我身边吧 小武
Come back to me, Tak.
不要
Please...
你不会的
You won't do it.
等等 不要
Wait. Please!
你觉得我会给你上膛的枪吗
You think I'd give you a loaded gun?
你愿为他们赌上性命
You'd risk your life for them?
你觉得你爱她 是吗
You think you love her, don't you?
我受不了这混♥蛋♥
I can't stand this fucking asshole.
是啊 你的心已另有所属 而且注定要死
Right. You're hopelessly unavailable and doomed to die.
你真是喜欢一个型的
You really do have a type.
-那我先杀她 -不要 等等
- So I'll kill her first. - No, no. Wait, wait.
别
Don't.
好吧
Okay.
好 我留下
Okay. I'll stay.
就我们俩 就像以前
It'll just be the two of us. Just like it was.
放了他们吧
Just let 'em go.
这是个开始
It's a start.
带他们下去
Take them away.
我要替你留着他们 你会杀了他们所有人
I'm saving them for you. You're gonna kill each one of them.
到时候 你根本不会在意了
And by the time you do, you won't even care.
你是谁
Who are you?
我付钱清空这一层了
I paid for this floor to be clear.
我没买♥♥SM套餐啊
I didn't dial for the S and M package.
不过 或许我还是要了
Although, maybe I'll just take it anyway.
送你了
It's on the house.
为了让你理解 我已经竭尽所能
I've done everything I can to try and get you to understand.
我装作你那么想念的小女孩
I've acted like the little girl you miss so much.
我没耐性了
I'm out of patience.
敢抵抗 你的萤火虫会付出代价
Fight and your fireflies pay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
取出微传摄像头
Taking out that wirecam.
不会有人看到那段录像的
No one's ever gonna see that recording.
顺便 也换掉那身义体吧
And while we're at it, let's get rid of that sleeve.
-不 -我是个玛士
- No. - I'm a Meth.
我们想要什么拿什么 不管什么时候
We take what we want, when we want.
就像奥泰加家的孩子
Like the Ortega children?
他们是原材料
They were raw material.
是我得到我应得的尊重的方式
A means to an end to get the respect I'm owed.
他们还是孩子 就像曾经的我们
They were kids. Just like we were.
你以为我戴这个是因为我怀念她吗
You think I wear this because I miss her?
我不怀念她
I don't miss her.
我恨她
I hate her.
妈妈软弱 她活该被杀
Mom was weak. She deserved to die.
我戴着这个提醒自己 绝不能像她那样
I keep this as a reminder never to be like her.
丽酱
Rei-chan...
别那么喊我 我不再是那个可悲的小女孩了
Don't call me that. I'm not that pathetic little girl anymore.
我杀了她
I killed her...
变成了更强大的人
and became something stronger.
-再快点 -走不快了
- Faster. - Can't go faster.
-你捅了我 -他流血了 他受伤了
- You fucking stabbed-- - He's bleeding. Okay? He's hurt.
疼痛都是有意义的 告诉你 "别这么做"
All pain is instructional. It warns you, "Don't do this."
或许你该听的
Perhaps you should have listened.
你无权进入这一区 回房♥去
You're not authorized to be in this area. Return to your room.
去找科瓦奇 去
Get to Kovacs! Go!
天呐
Oh, my God.
莉齐
Lizzie?
我会让你知道我多么爱你
I'm gonna show you how much I love you.
很抱歉我曾经多次辜负了你
I'm sorry for all the times I failed you.
我要吃了你
I'm gonna eat you up.
把住他
Hold him still.
这艘船 我要杀了它
This ship, I'm going to kill it.
所有系统都经过这些终端
All the systems run through these terminals.
她要切断主电源和备份
She's gonna cut the main power and the backups,
我们要同时拉下三个继电器
and we have to throw all three relays at the same moment.
埃利奥特一家要摧毁这破玩意
The Elliots are gonna bring this fucker down.
听我口令拉下开关
Flip the switches when I say.
准备好了吗 拉
Ready? Steady? Go.
云端梦绕
科瓦奇
Kovacs!
警告 飞船严重失电
Warning. This aircraft has suffered a catastrophic power loss.
请立刻撤离
Please evacuate, immediately.
再不会有孩子死去了
No more dead children.
谁能阻止我
Who's gonna stop me?
飞船将在
This aircraft will begin
10分钟内开始下坠
to lose altitude in less than ten minutes.
请立刻撤离
Please evacuate immediately.
你妈妈死时还向上帝祈祷
Your mother prayed to God when she died.
你的上帝现在在哪呢
Where's your God now?
你很快就会见到他了 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表