剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
你就发现这么点吗 我有点失望了
That's all you figured out? I'm a little disappointed.
你找到伪造宗教编码的方法了
You found a way to fake religious coding.
好吧 没那么失望了
Okay, less disappointed.
你召集站街女
You recruited street whores.
秘密地重编她们 让她们接客
Secretly recoded them, served them up.
如果她们死了 就保持沉默
And if they die... they stay silent.
现在我甚至有点赞叹了
Now I might even be impressed.
你杀了多少人 手上沾了多少血
So how many lives have you taken? How much blood's on your hands?
像玛丽·卢那样的女孩
Girls like Mary Lou
只是我服务项目里的一小部分
are only a small part of the services I provide.
我打造了一个覆盖殖民世界的帝国
I built an empire that spans the Settled Worlds
我这么做是为了我们
and I did it for us.
帝国你自己留着 我要离开了
You keep your empire. I'm leaving.
我要去一个小海岛上度假
I'm going on a little island vacation
然后离开这个星球
and then I'm casting off this rock. I'm...
我不干了
I'm done.
我们一起下棋那会 赢的总是我
When we played, I'd always win.
假装莫不关心在我身上不管用
Pretending not to care won't work on me.
奥泰加呢 我把她给了梁
What about Ortega? I gave her to Leung.
不确定他在对她做什么
Not quite sure what he's doing with her,
也许是在虚拟世界
probably something in virtual.
我不在乎她 也不在乎你
I don't care about her. I don't care about you.
我不在乎任何人
I don't care about anyone.
拜托
Please.
你离开过我一次了
You left me once.
我一张她的照片或我俩的合照也没有
I didn't have any photos of her. Of us.
还记得妈妈以前说过什么吗
Remember what Mom used to say?
"我太爱你了 爱到能把你吃掉"
"I love you so much, I could eat you up."
你被捕的时候 我被送去孤儿院
When you were arrested, they put me in an orphanage.
我只剩你的一件旧衬衫
All I had left of you was one of your old shirts.
日本黑帮来的时候 他们说我什么都不能带走
When the yakuza came, they said I couldn't take anything.
我和他们抗争了
I fought them.
他们把那件衬衫从我手里夺走
They ripped that shirt out of my hands.
我还能感受到它被扯破
I can still feel it tearing,
缝线还残留在我的手指上
the threads still in my fingers,
我知道他们连那也要夺走
and I knew they were gonna take those too.
所以我吞下去了
So I swallowed them.
只想留下你哪怕一点东西
Just to have something, anything, left of you.
都是过去的事了
It's in the past.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
你是唯一一个知道我过去的人
You're the only person who knows me as I was.
我记得的妹妹
The sister I remember...
她人很好
she was kind.
我救不了你
I can't save you.
我救不了任何人 我不想再试了
I can't save anyone. I'm done trying.
把其他人都抛弃 没关系
Abandon all the rest of them, turn your back. That's fine.
这是他们活该 但我不一样
They deserve it. But not me.
你会回来的
You'll come back.
跟着他
Follow him.
你好 武先生
Hello, Takeshi-san.
他走了
There he goes.
我走了
There I go.
18小时前
我会灭了他们所有人
I'll burn every one of them down,
如果这是把你带回我身边的代价
if that's what it takes to bring you back to me.
靠
Shit.
坡 告诉我餐厅的地址
Poe, give me the address of that restaurant.
我不懂莉齐现在变成什么样了
I barely understand what Lizzie's turning into.
但我忍♥不住去想那些男人
But I can't stop thinking about those men.
他们对她做了什么
What they... What they did to her...
像班克罗夫特那样的男人
Men like Bancroft...
这让我想杀人
It makes me... It makes me wanna kill someone.
我不指望你原谅我 也不指望她
I can't ever expect your forgiveness. Or hers.
我们都抛下了她
We both left her.
弗农 出什么事了
Vernon, what happened?
有人弄坏了她的神志
Someone broke her mind.
我不确定是谁 但
I'm not sure who, but...
我们要救她回来
We are getting her back.
艾娃 她要回来了
Ava, she's coming back.
我们要重聚了 在现实生活里
And we're gonna be together again, in the real.
你得走了 马上
We gotta go. Now.
我以为你们死了
I thought you were dead.
你们该开着目镜
You should keep your fucking ONIs on.
我们进行在私人谈话
We were having a private conversation.
为什么你会以为我们死了
Why would we be dead?
听着 奥泰加去找我妹妹了
Look, Ortega went after my sister.
丽琳抓了她 我以为她会来找你们
Reileen's got her and I thought she'd come after you.
我猜你也听说了 全分局都知道了
I'm guessing you heard. It's all over the precinct.
所有人都很害怕 我也是
Everybody's running scared. I'm running scared.
可以说我现在
I'm feeling singularly
完全不想招待陌生人
uncharitable toward strangers at the moment.
我建议你离开这里
I recommend you vacate the premises.
马上
Immediately.
听听看他要说什么
Let's hear what he's got to say.
我跟奥泰加说离开我的办公室
I told Ortega to get out of my office.
告诉她我再也不能帮她了
I told her I wouldn't help her anymore.
现在我不知道她在哪
And now I don't know where she is.
甚至不知道她是不是还活着
I don't even know if she's alive.
她全家都被杀了
Her whole family.
没人会做什么的 田中不会做什么的
No one's gonna do anything. Tanaka's not gonna do anything.
我完成了追踪程序
I finished the trace program.
田中不知道 但我追踪到了幽灵行者
Tanaka doesn't know, but I tracked the Ghostwalker.
-我知道他在哪 -幽灵行者是什么
- I know where he is. - What's a Ghostwalker?
他叫梁 他为丽琳工作 他抓了奥泰加
His name is Leung. He works for Reileen. He's got Ortega.
我们找到目标了 怎么做
We got the target. What's the run?
我需要在我房♥间装一个战术控制台
I'll need a tac-op workstation installed in my room.
等一下 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
-你们得离开这 -不好意思 你说什么
- You need to get the fuck outta here. - Uh, excuse me, what?
我才刚来
I just got here.
我说离开海湾市 收拾行李离开
I mean out of Bay City. You need to pack up and leave.
离开 莉齐呢
Leave? What about Lizzie?
把她戴到脖子上 带她走
Put her around your neck. Take her with you.
去哪
And go where?
越远越好 你给他们弄个新身份 我付钱
Far away from here as possible. You get them new IDs. I'm buying.
等一下
Wait a second.
-我需要拿回我的本体 -我有责任
- I need to get my birth sleeve back. - I have responsibilities.
我要去找我妹 没功夫担心你们
I'm going after my sister. I can't be worrying about you.
我需要你的识别码标签
And I need your identity code tag.
给 为什么你需要这个
Here. Why did you say you needed it?
我要去证据库
I'm gonna break into the evidence lockup
-偷点东西 -不行
- and steal some shit. - No.
那违反了安全规定 我会丢了工作的
That's a security violation. I'll lose my job.
科瓦奇 等一下
Kovacs, wait.
等我回来的时候 你们最好已经走了
When I get back, you better be gone.
醒醒
Wake up.
放我出去
Let me out.
放我出去 贱♥人♥
Let me out, bitch!
你想把我哥从我身边带走
You wanted to take my brother away from me.
上一个这么做的女人被我杀了
I killed the last woman who did that.
你得和梁先生在虚拟现实里待一段时间了
You're going to spend some time with Mr. Leung in VR.
偿还你的罪恶
Pay for your sins.
还有我告诉小武我带走你了
And I want you to know I told Tak I have you.
他根本不在乎
And he doesn't care.
放我出去 放我出去 放我出...
Let me out! Let me out! Let me ou--
先生 埃利奥特夫妇想和你谈谈
Sir, I believe the Elliots would like to speak with you.
我告诉过你了 给他们弄个新身份 让他们离开这
I told you. Get them new IDs and get them out of here.
-照做 -当然 还有不让任何人进你的房♥间
- Just fucking do it. - And, of course, let no one in your room.
对
Yeah.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你没开门
You didn't answer.
不是我让埃利奥特先生进来的
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表