剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
回家
Home.
弗农和莉齐 他们没事吧
Vernon? And Lizzie? They're all right?
没事
Yeah.
-该死 -让她离开
- Shit. - Make her go away.
我又不是魔术师
I'm not a magician.
快去 要不然你又得找新的黑客了
Do it or you'll be looking for a new dipper.
什么...
What the...
我现在就去 你♥他♥妈♥退后点
I do this and you back the fuck off.
给丽她想要的
Rei gets what she wants,
还有你不能紧盯着我 明白吗
but not with you looking over my shoulder. Got it?
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 天呐 感谢老天 你还活着
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Thank God. You're alive!
你以为赖克的义体损坏了吗 没有
You thought Ryker's sleeve was damaged? It's not.
不是 我以为你死了
No. I thought you were dead.
我很好
I'm fine.
那就好
Good.
你来迷幻瞬间干什么
Why are you at Psychasec?
我想搞一个新的义体
I'm, uh... trying to get a new sleeve
一个不被全市罪犯仇视的的义体
that's not on the shitlist of all the criminals in this city.
你想把赖克的义体放回去冰冻吗
You want to put Ryker's sleeve back on the slab?
我也想 但班克罗夫特拉黑了我
I'd love to, but Bancroft is blocking me.
就是因为你 我没法从这该死的肉身里出来
I can't get out of this fucking skin because of you.
到底出了什么事 发生了什么
What's the hell is going on with you? What's happening?
是那个女人吗 救你的那个女人
Is it that woman? The one that saved you?
-她是谁 -谁也不是
- Who is she? - Nobody.
谁也不是
Nobody?
她仅凭一剑之力从老杀的地盘杀出一条血路
She mowed her way through Carnage's boys with a sword.
她谁也不是吗
She's no one?
她是真正关心我的人
She's someone who actually cares about me.
什么
What?
无论你觉得我们之间发生了什么
Whatever you think was happening between us...
都没有什么意义
it didn't matter.
对我来说这一文不名
It meant nothing to me.
我一直在找她
It's her I was looking for.
而且找到了她
And I found her.
-都结束了 -不 不 我不相信
- It's over. - No. No! I don't fucking believe that.
-我不相信你 -我会把你的义体还给你
- I don't believe you. - I'll get you your sleeve back.
请给你自己留点尊严
Just have a little dignity.
-刀 -必然啊
- Knives? - Indubitably.
抛飞刀
Throwing blades is an excellent way
是锻炼手和眼的协调度的绝佳方式
to increase one's hand-eye coordination.
缝纫也是 还有网球 或者拉该死的小提琴
So is sewing. Or tennis. Or playing the motherfucking violin!
据我所知
To my knowledge,
还从没有人用弦乐器
no one has ever crushed the testicles of an assailant
碾碎过敌人的蛋蛋
using a stringed instrument.
-为什么这是目标 -目标是获得力量
- How is this the goal? - The goal is to be empowered.
将对杀伤性武器的使用
The use of deadly force,
不断在虚拟环境中练到炉火纯青
honed and developed in a virtual environment,
希望有一天能在真实环境里给她安全感
may one day give her the confidence to feel safe in the real one,
也许 很快...
and perhaps, soon...
就能重新进入了
reenter it.
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovacs.
科瓦奇先生 见到你很高兴
Mr. Kovacs, I'm so glad to see you.
你从本店突然失踪
I was troubled by your long absence
着实让我非常困扰
from my establishment.
科瓦奇 你都去哪儿了
Kovacs, where you been?
后退 伙计 你喝醉了吗
Back off, buddy. What are you, drunk?
弗农
Vernon.
是我
It's me.
艾娃
Ava.
我只是有点不适应义体
I'm just a little sleeve-sick.
怎么回事 科瓦奇
What the hell is going on here, Kovacs?
我有活要找一名黑客干
I need a dipper to run a hack,
需要改写安全协议并覆盖代码
subvert security protocols and inject code.
我听说你妻子很厉害 所以就把她弄出来了
I heard your wife was pretty good, so I got her out.
艾娃
Ava?
还是有一些不足
There were some setbacks.
比如我是个男人
Like, I'm a man.
真爱肯定是能战胜一切的
Surely true love triumphs over all?
闭嘴 坡
Shut up, Poe.
弗
Vern.
我从没想过我还能再触碰到你
I never thought I'd touch you again.
艾娃
Ava?
是我 宝贝 真的是我
It's me. Baby, it's really me.
太浪漫了
So romantic.
莉齐在哪里
Where's Lizzie?
有...有些事得...
There, uh... There may be some things we...
我有些事得告诉你
There may be some things I have to tell you.
艾娃
Ava...
亲爱的
Honey...
-我很抱歉 -嗯
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
发生了那么多事 我却没有陪着你
All that happened and I wasn't there.
我做得不错吧
Am I good yet?
何止不错
Far better than good.
你简直令人生畏
You are formidable.
等等
Wait.
也许我们该走了
Perhaps we should go.
妈妈
Mom?
有时候 信仰并不是我们能看到的东西
Sometimes, belief isn't about what we can see.
而是我们看不到的东西
It's about what we can't.
我...我好想你
I... I missed you so much.
我知道 对不起 亲爱的 对不起
I know. I'm sorry. Sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
我应该在你身边的
I should have been there.
但是我来了 永远不会再走了
But I'm here now and I'm never leaving, ever.
我保证
I promise you.
有些不一样了
Something's different.
你变了发型
You changed your hair.
没错
Yeah.
爸爸
Dad!
好久不见了 小虫子
Been a while, ladybug.
-想看看埃迪给了我什么吗 -埃迪
- Want to see what Eddie got me? - Eddie?
你看
See?
埃迪帮我想了个办法实现时间膨胀
Eddie found a way to do time dilation for me,
我能在这里练习上好几个月
so I can practice for months in here
在现实中也就几天而已
when it's just days in the real.
我恨那个招牌
I hate that sign.
-她怎么会知道是你 -有些种族
- How'd she know it was you? - There are a variety of species
无需视觉就能找到自己的同类
that do not rely on visual cues to find their own kind.
比如星鼻鼹鼠几乎全盲
The star-nosed mole, for example, is utterly blind,
-但是却能轻松找到它的妈... -坡
- yet has no difficulty finding its mothe-- - Poe.
你把我女儿带到这里
You brought my daughter here.
你教她怎么伤害别人
You're teaching her how to hurt people.
-严格来说是我在教 -我待会再找你
- Technically, I'm teaching. - I'll get to you in a minute.
你毁灭了原本的她
You're destroying who she is.
别人已经毁灭了她
Someone else did that already.
她支离破碎
She's shattered.
原本的她已经死了
Whoever she was is dead.
我...我应该怎么办
What... what am I supposed to do with that?
和她一样 适应
Same thing as she did. Adapt.
因为如果我不解决班克罗夫特的案子
Because my sister will do way worse than kill you
我妹妹不仅只会杀了你 我需要你的帮助
if I don't close the Bancroft case. And I need you on this run.
我需要你们所有人
I'm gonna need all of you.
真的吗
Really?
劝你别太兴奋
I wouldn't get too excited.
到底要我们帮什么忙
What does this run involve, exactly?
撒谎 偷窃 违法
Lying. Stealing. Breaking the law.
如果想要成功 免不了干些脏活
If we're going to pull this off, we gotta get our hands dirty.
-他们是谁 -死在要塞之战的星际战士
- Who are they? - Envoys who died at Stronghold.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表