剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Son of a bitch practically tore her arm off.
你的妞看上去很厉害 她会挺过来
Your girl seems like a serious badass. She'll pull through.
-她不是我的 -好吧
- She's not my girl. - Right.
手术吗 干吗不直接给她买♥♥个新义体
Wait, surgery? Why don't you just buy her a new sleeve?
-她是新天主教 -她有宗教编码吗
- She grew up Neo-C. - Damn. She got religious coding?
不 她放弃了
No. She renounced it.
所以她可以被合法换体 对吧
So then she could be legally resleeved, right?
不代表她想我这样 她可能不会原谅我
Doesn't mean she'd want me to. She'd probably never forgive me.
现在不合适 坡
Not the best time, Poe!
我不觉得 如果埃利奥特在
Nor for me. If Elliot is there,
告诉他我不会跟他讲话的
please tell him I'm not speaking to him.
-你自己跟他说 -很明显我不能
- Look, you tell him yourself! - Obviously, I cannot.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我有一些紧急消息
I have information that may be time-sensitive.
搜索完一连串眼花缭乱的
After searching through a dizzying number of
空壳公♥司♥和掩盖身份
shell companies and cover identities,
我发现你要找的艾萨克·班克罗夫特公♥寓♥里
I found the provenance you requested
那幅画的出处了
for the paintings in Isaac Bancroft's apartment.
买♥♥主出生于伏尔加格勒
The buyer hails from Volgograd.
他提供了购买♥♥经费
He financed the purchases
部署了一家空壳公♥司♥叫乌拉尔塞斯公♥司♥
deploying a shell company called Ural Syth Co.
真正的持有人是谢尔盖·布雷夫洛夫
whose real owner is one Sergei Brevlov.
谢尔盖·布雷夫洛夫 我听过这个名字
Sergei Brevlov. I know that name.
他参加了班克罗夫特的晚宴
He was at Bancroft's dinner.
给我他的地址 我现在出发
Send me his address. I'm heading over there now.
所以你的妞正在手术
So, your girl is being operated on
而你却还在为这个吸血玛士做调查
and you're still investigating for the bloodsucking Meth.
你为什么要在意
Why do you even care?
我以为我们说明白了 我不在意
I thought we already established that. I don't.
所以班克罗夫特得到他的杀手
So Bancroft gets his killer,
你得到你的自♥由♥ 其他什么都不重要吗
you get your freedom, and nothing else matters?
谢尔盖在派对上
Sergei was at the party,
那个杀死阿布德
so was the Ghostwalker
差点杀死克里斯汀的幽灵行者也在
that slagged Abboud and almost killed Kristin.
你来吗
You coming?
好 正想发泄一下
Sure. Could use something to hit.
这绝对会提升海湾市警方的信心了
Well, this certainly inspires confidence in Bay City's finest.
我现在有点忙 普雷斯科特小姐
I'm a little busy right now, Ms. Prescott.
对我来说不忙
Not too busy for me.
你有些东西是属于我客户的
You have something that belongs to my client.
他想要回来
He wants it back.
你告诉你的客户他可以提出请求
You tell your client he can file a request
通过合适的渠道
through the proper channels.
我看得出你今天很不顺 警监
I can see you're having a bad day, Captain,
所以趁你没搞砸之前 我来替你挽救一切
so I'm gonna save you from yourself before you make it worse.
如果我需要提出任何请求
If I have to file anything at all,
班克罗夫特先生只会让这比起来更像小菜一碟
Mr. Bancroft will make this look like a picnic in the park.
你认为自己见惯了血吗 等着看你自己的吧
You think you've seen blood? Wait until you see your own.
打个比方
Metaphorically speaking.
你来这干什么
What is it you're here for?
班克罗夫特先生得知你有一具克隆体
Mr. Bancroft's been informed you're holding a clone.
任何他的克隆体
It is entirely unacceptable
保存在这样的地方
that any clone of his would be kept, well...
是完全不能接受的
somewhere like this.
戴维斯 带普雷斯科特小姐去存证区
Davis, take Ms. Prescott to evidence
帮助她所有需求
and help her with whatever she needs.
下次别再弄这么久
Don't take so long next time,
警监 我的客户不喜欢等
Captain. My client doesn't like to wait.
去吧 她会赶上的
Go ahead. She'll catch up.
这在干吗 有人忘了告诉我今天是节假日吗
What is this, a holiday and somebody forgot to tell me?
回去工作
Get back to work!
你想保住这只手吗 永远别再碰我
You wanna keep that hand? Don't touch me again. Ever.
也许你是为他们工作 可你不是他们一员
You may work for them, but you're not one of them.
别在我的人面前这么对我说话
Don't talk to me like that in front of my people.
你出生在地层 和我一样 我们都一样
You're ground-born, just like me. We're the same.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我们不一样 警监
We're not the same, Captain.
一个是被无法理解的权力权利
One of us is a powerless puppet being used by forces
支配的无用木偶
that can't quite be comprehended.
另外一个是我
And the other one is me.
怎么了
What is it?
在地下室发现了莱维 就像阿布德一样
Found Levine in the basement, like Abboud.
皮质盘被挖出并粉碎 真死了
Stack ripped out and crushed. It's RD'd.
天呐
Christ.
有两个袭击者 为什么我只看到一个
There were two attackers. Why am I only seeing one?
因为他把自己从系统中删除了
Because he deleted himself from the system.
整个系统 太不可能了
The whole fucking system, which is not possible.
我们的技术专门设计了防篡改
Our tech is designed to be tamperproof.
不过 看这个
But, hey, watch this.
-这是什么东西 -我有个想法 算是吧
- What the hell am I looking at? - I got a theory. Sort of.
奥泰加去班克罗夫特的派对时
When Ortega went to Bancroft's party,
她可能扫描了几个客人
she might have... she might have scanned a few guests.
她当然会了
Yeah, of course she did.
但其中一个没出现在她的分♥析♥目镜上
But one of them didn't show up on her ONI.
他将自己从监控录像上删除的方式
The way he removes himself from the footage,
他将自己删除的方式 很相似
the way he deletes himself, it's similar.
我并不能确定 但是...
I can't be certain, but it's--
米奇 两个警♥察♥死了 还有一个肢离破碎
Mickey, I got two dead cops and one torn to pieces,
如果你有线索 最好能确定一点
so if you got a lead you'd better be certain.
我认为是同一个人
I think it's the same guy.
幽灵行者
The Ghostwalker.
为什么现在才告诉我
Why the hell am I just hearing about this now?
你们脑子是不是都坏了
What the fuck have you people been smoking down here?
任何能让我们逮捕他的证据
Anything we can get our hands on him.
但这不是重点 我认为...我们认为
But that's not the point. I thought-- We thought--
不不不 别说什么认为 听到了吗
No, no, no. Don't think, you hear me?
别再认为了 这是命令
No more thinking. That's a fucking order.
我去发布对卡德敏的逮捕通知
I'm streaming an arrest notification on Kadmin,
因为你
who, thanks to you,
他穿着那身黑帮分子的义体在全市逃窜
is in that gang sleeve running around the city.
警监 你见到奥泰加时
Captain, when you see Ortega,
能不能告诉她 我很抱歉
will you just tell her that I'm sorry?
坐吧
Sit.
我想我应该谢谢你
I suppose I should thank you,
海明威 感谢你派梁去救我
Hemingway, for sending Leung to save my life.
现在我又有机会杀那个该死的骗子杀手了
Now I have another chance to kill that fucking lying murderer.
他叫科瓦奇 是星际战士
His name is Kovacs, and he's an Envoy,
你绝对不能再接近他
and you are never to go near him again.
一名星际战士杀了我兄弟
An Envoy killed my brother?
请不要再把你的双义体复♥制♥体
Please stop referring to your double-sleeved copy
称为你的"兄弟"
as your "Brother."
这是不准确的 我讨厌不准确
It's inaccurate. And I hate inaccuracy.
两百年来我们一直一起行动
Two hundred years we have been working together.
相互扶持 彼此信任
Side by side. Back to back.
进进出出数不尽的义体中
In and out of I don't know how many sleeves.
我们只有彼此
The only thing we had was each other.
结果这个死小子出现干掉了他
And then this skulljump shows up and takes him out.
-你觉得我能允许吗 -忠诚
- You think I will allow this? - Loyalty.
我理解 也尊重这点
I understand it. I respect it.
我自己也有家人 我会拼尽全力保护他们
I have family myself and I would protect them at any cost.
但另一个迪米是个蠢货
But this other Dimi was an idiot.
我派他去乌鸦旅馆接科瓦奇
I sent him to pick up kovacs at the Raven Hotel
并把他带回来交给我
and bring him back to me.
他只需要做这些
That is all that he had to do.
可是他却让怒火蒙蔽了他
But instead, he allowed his temper to get the best of him,
他挑衅一个好战的人工智能
and he picked a fight with a trigger-happy AI
结果被杀 还是当众被杀
and ended up getting killed. Very publicly.
我想要复仇 我的兄弟...
I want my revenge. My brother--
-你的复♥制♥体 -我要科瓦奇死
- Your copy. - I want Kovacs dead!
那你注定要失望了
Then you are destined for disappointment.
等一下
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表