剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
他们感染了罗林
They were infected with Rawling.
罗林是致命的
Rawling is fatal.
这会侵蚀所有电子数据 损坏皮质盘
It corrupts all electronic data, destroys stacks.
你怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
我...
I was...
不在病毒爆发的范围内
out of range of the viral transmission blast.
我需要你通过这些碎片重构恶意软件
I need you to take these fragments and recreate the malware.
糊弄班克罗夫特是一回事 但用这个...
Fucking with Bancroft's head is one thing, but using this--
你想继续被冰冻 让莉齐没有妈妈吗
Wanna go back on ice and leave Lizzie without a mother?
那就开始干活
Then get to work.
做好以后 交给坡
When you're done, deliver it to Poe.
真不敢相信你以为今晚是保龄球之夜
I can't believe you thought it was bowling night.
我没东西可押了
I have nothing further to bet.
你当然有了
Oh, sure you do.
听说你又多了一名客人
I hear you have another guest.
疯子谋杀被害人 我就喜欢疯子
A nutcase human murder victim. I can always use the crazy ones.
录音很棒 很投入
Make for great recordings. Really get into it.
尖叫
Screaming.
很有市场
There's a huge market for that shit.
如果我赢了 她就归我了
So if I win, I'll take her off your hands.
如果你赢了
If you win...
你从来不会赢
Well, you never win.
她叫伊丽莎白小姐 她是我的朋友
Her name is Miss Elizabeth and she's my friend.
你不该给他们起名字 这会让你变得多愁善感
Oh, you should never name them. Makes you sentimental.
你已经够亲人了
And you're enough of a human lover as it is.
全压 你这个下流胚
All in, you inelegant ass.
发牌了
Well, here comes the river.
给我吧
Come to Papa.
走吧 你这个爱人类的混♥蛋♥
Oh, walk away, you human-loving son of a bitch!
明天把她带过来
I want her here tomorrow!
我感觉有点...
I feel a little...
-进去了 发过去了 -收到
- I'm in. Here it comes. - Got it.
我们需要班克罗夫特那晚的影像
We need an image of Bancroft from that night.
但是斗场的不行 那都是模拟的
Not getting that Fightdrome footage, though. It's analog.
海湾市警局在袭击过后对录像都进行了收缴扫描
BCPD seized the tapes and scanned them after the raid.
普雷斯科特应该拿到了原版并销毁了
Looks like Prescott got the originals and destroyed them.
-但还是进出过系统 -女人可真厉害
- But it got in the system. - Damn, woman.
现在只剩下让班克洛斯特相信这个谎言
Now all that was left was to sell Bancroft the lie.
所以你是不打算接受我的条件了
So you won't take me up on my offer?
我说话算话
Keeping my word.
现在还不算晚 我们现在就可以离开
It's not too late, you know. We can leave right now.
满足你所有的幻想 你只要答应我
Make all your fantasies come true. All you have to do is say yes.
你真的很不希望我告诉班克罗夫特到底发生了什么
You really don't want me telling Bancroft what happened.
别人可能会以为其实是你杀了他
Anyone else might have thought you'd killed him yourself.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
你为什么坚持让这些人都过来
Why have you insisted on all these people being here?
因为其中一人杀了你
Because one of them killed you.
其他人都将是证人
And the rest are about to be witnesses.
克拉丽莎是我邀请来的
Clarissa is here at my invitation.
毕竟 是她建议我雇用你
After all, she did advise me to hire you.
所以你最好有料可说 不然我可得退钱了
So, you'd better be on point or I'll be looking for a refund.
我相信肯定不会的 劳伦斯
I'm sure that won't be an issue, Laurens.
听听看这个星际战士要说什么
Let's hear what the Envoy has to say.
这个案子一开始很多细节都说不通
From the beginning of this case, the details just didn't add up.
所有的证据都表明这是自杀
All the evidence said suicide.
做得干净 利落 完美
It was neat, tidy, perfect.
现实中没有东西是完美的
Nothing real is perfect.
有人想让全世界知道你自杀了
Someone wanted the world to believe that you killed yourself.
但是你怎么可能扳倒劳伦斯·班克罗夫特呢
But how could you possibly bring down Laurens Bancroft?
这是一个叫做性致勃勃的虚拟接入妓院
This is a VR jack-in brothel called Prick Up.
专门模拟强♥奸♥和谋杀
It specializes in simulated rape and murder.
这是你死前去的最后一个地方
It's the last place you visited before you died.
我对这个地方不是很有印象
I'm not overly familiar with this particular establishment.
没错
Yeah.
宝刀未老
I still got it.
然而你出现在了那里
And yet, there you are.
性致勃勃是个陷进
Prick Up was a trap.
专门为你设置的
Set up just for you.
警监 找你的网络犯罪部核对一下
Captain, check in with your cybercrimes unit.
有没有关于一个叫性致勃勃的地方报告
Yeah. Do we have any reports on a place called Prick Up?
什么都可以
I'm looking for anything.
好的
Okay.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
先生 性致勃勃已经关门了
Sir, Prick Up has shut down.
你要告诉他吗
Are you gonna tell him?
核心被罗林病毒摧毁了
The core was destroyed by Rawling virus.
性致勃勃狂乱了 智能核心融毁了
Prick Up went insane. The AI core melted.
你被感染了
You were infected.
你在迷幻瞬间下载的副本是干净的
Your download at Psychasec was clean.
所以说你的皮质盘是通过直接接触
So your stack needed to be contaminated
遭到污染 也就是VR接触
by direct contact, which means VR 'trodes.
不 这太荒谬了
No. This is completely absurd--
还有一件有趣的事
Here's the next interesting thing.
普雷斯科特知道大阪发生的所有事
Prescott knows everything about what happened in Osaka.
我是和班克罗夫特先生一起 这不是什么秘密
I was with Mr. Bancroft. That's no secret.
我经常作为顾问陪同
I often accompany him as counsel.
你没有提及
You forgot to mention
他回来时因为他儿子的事大为光火
that he was furious with his son when he returned.
在斗场好好揍了他一顿
Put a beating on him at Fightdrome.
你在大版用的是一具金发义体 对吧
You wore a blonde sleeve in Osaka. Right?
我会用很多不同的义体 算是我的出行津贴
I wear a variety of sleeves. It's part of my travel allowance.
是这具吗
This one?
是的 但是...这都是什么
Yes. But... what's all this?
这样不对 我们会毁掉她的人生
This is wrong. We're about to destroy her life.
就是她这样的人毁掉了莉齐的人生
And people like her destroyed Lizzie's.
我不想成为她那样的人
I don't want to be people like her.
这是一个损害修复账单 由你签署的
It's a bill for damages. Signed by you.
修复义体遭到扼颈和强♥奸♥的损伤
Damage from the sleeve being strangled and raped.
什么
What?
-我从没见过这些发♥票♥ -因为普雷斯科特都付了
- I've never seen this invoice. - Because Prescott handled it.
什...这太荒谬了 纯属编造
Wh-- This is ridiculous. Complete fiction.
-劳伦斯 怎么回事 -不是时候
- Laurens, what is going on? - Not now.
她为什么要花钱修复自己工作用的义体
Now, why would she pay damages on a work sleeve herself?
因为她无法使用公♥司♥的资金
Because she lost access to company funds.
-怎么样才会出现这种情况 -如果我开除了她
- What's the only way that could happen? - If I fired her.
班克罗夫特先生 你不可能相信他说的...
Mr. Bancroft, you can't possibly be taking anything he says--
你喜欢伤害的女人都有个共同点
The women you like to hurt all got something in common.
她们看上去都像普雷斯科特那个周末的样子
They look like Prescott did that weekend.
像你妻子一样
Like your wife.
他想摆脱我 他想换掉我
He wants to get rid of me. He's trying to replace me.
是他强♥奸♥了你
Did he rape you?
还是你觉得他的怒火
Or did you come on to him
能让你有机会得到把柄 而故意勾引他
because you saw his anger as an opportunity for leverage?
我们家为你做了这么多
After everything this family has done for you.
你知道我绝对不会...我...
You know I would never-- I--
不管你们俩在大阪发生了什么
Whatever happened between you in Osaka,
你决定开除她
you decided to fire her over it.
不 这些都不是真的
No. None of this is true.
这个星际战士在操控你 你看不出来吗
The Envoy is manipulating you. Don't you see that?
谁比你更清楚你的这个癖好
Who knows your habits better than anyone?
她早就知道你如此愤怒的时候
She knew that when you're this angry,
会找最近的虚拟吧
you'll find the nearest VR dive,
你想杀多少金发妓♥女♥就杀多少
where you can kill as many blonde whores as you want.
她只要计算好你到达的时间
All she had to do was time your arrival
去性致勃勃准备病毒
to Prick Up for the viral strike.
这一切不该看上去像是谋杀
See, none of this was supposed to look like murder.
应该只是像是运气不好
It was all supposed to look like just bad fucking luck.
恶意软件攻击你的针♥刺♥ 进入你的卫星备份
Malware racing up your needlecast into your satellite backups
摧毁他们
and destroying them.
当你到家的时候 你的内部感染警报狂响
When you got home, your internal contam alarm was screaming.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表