剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
娜狄娅流亡了
Nadia went on the run.
还改了名字 就没人知道了
And she changed her name so that no one would ever know.
你是...娜狄娅
You're... You're Nadia...
我本想做个探索者
I wanted to be an explorer.
亲眼见到其他世界 但是
See other worlds with my own eyes, but...
一辈子不够我看遍群星 所以
one life wasn't enough time to see the stars, so...
我找到了办法在人体间
I found a way to transfer the human consciousness
转移人类意识 这个发明发展了
between bodies and, in that creation, soar.
突然间 任何人都可以
Suddenly, anyone could travel
以超光速穿越无法想象的距离
distances beyond imagination faster than light,
再没有人要被限制于一辈子了
and no one would ever be limited by one lifetime again.
那很美好
That's... That's beautiful.
罗马曾是难民牧牛人的小镇
Rome was a town of refugee cattle herders,
但后来却成为古地球上最强大的帝国
but it became the most powerful empire of ancient Earth.
你知道怎么会吗
Do you know how?
道路
Roads.
道路技术
Roads were the technology
让他们可以将军队派往世界各地
that let them send their armies all over the world.
我以为我解放了人类灵魂
I thought I was freeing the human spirit,
但我是为罗马铺就了道路
but I was building the roads for Rome.
有钱之人可以购买♥♥永生
Eternal life for those who can afford it
那么买♥♥不起的人就要永远受制于他们
means eternal control over those who can't.
那是我给人类的赠礼
That is the gift I gave humanity.
而我们都将因此而死
And that is the reason we are all going to die.
所以别把我看成是英雄了 因为我不是
So stop looking at me like I'm a hero, because I am not.
我没法不看你
I can't stop looking at you.
我不想不看
I won't.
我们不能
We can't.
别管英雄和怪物了
Forget heroes and monsters.
你是解放了我的女人
You're the woman who set me free.
我们的身体与树根缠绕 撕裂石头
呐喊响彻盲空 只有我们共同的秘密皮肤听到
我去跟她谈
I'll talk to her.
我们不到五小时就要针♥刺♥进核心了 小武
We're casting to the Core in less than five hours, Tak.
营地见
I'll see you at camp.
好
All right.
这不是个错误
It wasn't a mistake.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
丽 丽
Rei! Rei!
我们谈谈
Let's talk about this!
丽
Rei!
干什么
What?
丽
Rei!
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
好受点了吗
Feeling better?
我救了义体
I saved the sleeve.
你得用药
You're gonna have to jolt
才能恢复战斗力
if you wanna get back to fighting speed.
巨人 突击队的刺♥激♥药物
Goliath. It's a CTAC stim.
很有效 只要你不中风
Works great, if it doesn't make you stroke out.
-不用了 谢谢 -你决定
- I'm... I'm good, thanks. - Your call.
你至少该吃点什么
You should eat something at least.
我一直自己躲在这里
Been on my own here, staying out of sight,
但什么都有点
but it's a little bit of everything.
我听到传言时真的无法相信
I couldn't believe it when I heard the rumors.
海湾市有个星际战士
Fucking Envoy in Bay City?
听上去不可能
Sounded impossible.
我必须去看看
I had to check.
你这些年都在做什么
What have you been doing all this time?
我回去了哈伦世界
I went back to Harlan's World.
你真该看到
You should see it.
我不知道我以为能看到什么
I don't know what I thought I'd find.
但我记忆里的一切都不在了
But nothing I remembered survived.
都没了
It's all gone.
那是最难适应的
That's the hardest thing to get used to.
什么都不会留下来
Nothing survives.
除了我们
Nothing but us.
凯奎 凯奎斯 收到吗
Quell? Quellcrist! Do you read?
丽琳 收到吗
Reileen, do you copy?
怪物 怪物
Monsters. Monsters.
怪物 到处都是
Monsters... everywhere.
维朵拉
Vidaura. Vidaura.
谁干的 谁干的
Who did this? Who did this?
-看着我 敌人在哪 -怪物 从天而降
- Look at me. Where's the enemy? - Monsters. Came from above.
-谁干的 -到处都是
- Who did this? - Everywhere. Everywhere.
怪物
The monsters!
-怪物 -维朵拉
- Monsters! - Vidaura! Vidaura!
停下
Stop!
回到现实里来
Get back to the real.
给我枪 看着我 给我枪
Gimme the gun. Okay, look at me. Gimme the gun.
-我得杀怪物 -不不
- I have to kill the monster. - No. No, no, no! No!
是我们
It was us.
敌人是我们
The enemy was us.
-小武 你在哪 -丽 是你吗
- Tak! Where are you? - Rei, Rei, is that you?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yes.
发生了什么
What the fuck is happening?
去停机坪 听到了吗 去停机坪
Get to the shuttle bay. You hear me? Get to the shuttle bay!
凯奎斯·法肯纳 起义万岁
Quellcrist Falconer! Long live the Uprising!
德索图 看着我
De Soto! Listen, look at me! Look at me!
-小武 是你吗 -是我
- Tak, is that you? - It's me, it's me.
是我自己做的 我记不得为什么了
I did this to myself. I can't remember why.
我带你走 我带你走
Gonna get you out of here. I'm gonna get you out--
-小武 -丽琳
- Tak? Tak? - Reileen? Reileen?
快去 我们在那里会合
Just go, I'll meet you there.
凯奎叫我进入下一屏
Quell says gotta get to the next screen!
帮我进入下一屏
Help me get to the next screen!
-它在我脑子里 -德索图
- It's in my brain, it's in my brain! - De Soto.
-我尽力了 小武 -我知道
- I've tried, Tak. - I know.
不是构架
It's not a construct.
我尽力了
I've tried.
它不让我
It won't let me.
小武 救我
Tak, help me.
-救我 兄弟 -好 伙计
- Help me, brother. - Okay. All right, buddy.
聊天愉快
Good talk.
聊天愉快
Good talk.
凯奎 猎鹰1号♥ 收到吗
Quell! Falcon One, do you copy?
猎鹰1号♥ 请讲
Go for Falcon One!
-小武 发生了什么 -要塞被攻陷
- Tak, what the fuck happened? - Stronghold is down!
要塞被攻陷 我重复 要塞被攻陷
Stronghold is down. I repeat, Stronghold has fallen.
-你在哪 -回声桥 北侧
- What's your position? - Echo Bridge, north side.
-怎么回事 -突击队攻进了洞穴
- What the hell happened? - CTAC in the caves.
病毒攻击 直接皮质盘下载
Viral strike, direct stack download.
-多少人 -所有
- How many of our people? - All of them.
他们都发疯了 互相残杀
They went crazy. They killed each other.
是罗林病毒 我们肯定刚好不在范围内
It's Rawling virus. We must've been out of range...
-我们三个 -他在哪
- the three of us. - Where is he?
-小武 你在哪 -丽
- Tak, where are you? - Rei! Rei!
我不去了 你们一起去坐飞船
I'm not coming. Get to the shuttle together.
-不行 -不可能
- Forget it. - Not gonna happen!
我去引开他们 如果你们现在不起飞
I'm gonna lead them off. If you don't get airborne now,
他们会在你们跑远前把你们从天上打下来
they're gonna shoot you out of the sky before you get clear.
别让我这么做
Don't ask me to do this.
赶紧上来
Get your ass up here now!
去核心 部署黄泉
Get to the Core and deploy Acheron!
你还能做到 你可以改变一切
You still can do it. You can change everything.
但你死在这里就不行了
But not if you die on this rock!
快去
Go!
快跑
Run now!
活下来
Survive.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表