剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
显然的
Clearly.
那太糟了
Too bad.
转过来
Turn around.
他们说你很危险
They said you'd be dangerous.
我以为你块头会更大些呢
I thought you'd be bigger.
他们还逼我带这么多后援来
They made me bring all this backup.
真是浪费时间 根本用不着他们
What a waste of my time. I don't need them.
去你的 迪米
Fuck you, Dimi.
还有谁
Anyone else?
还得我收拾
I have to clean that up.
什么
What?
他活该 真没礼貌
Uh, he had it coming. He was rude.
我可以自己应付你 毫不费力
I could take you myself without even breaking a sweat.
走
Move.
先生 未付款我不能为您订购服务
Good sir, I cannot assume host prerogatives without payment.
等待付款
-你是要给他拿热毛巾吗 -订购服务
- You want to get him a hot towel? - Host prerogatives.
你是个蠢货吗 住人工智能旅馆
You're some kind of moron staying in an AI hotel.
像疯狂女友一样占有欲超强
Possessive like a crazy girlfriend.
都没人住这里了
No one stays in them anymore.
是吗 我没听说
Really? I hadn't heard that.
客用便利服务 请触屏购买♥♥
For guest amenities, please touch the screen.
等待付款
就一件事
Just one thing.
他们有想接客的程序
They're hardwired to want guests.
像疯狂女友一样占有欲超强
Possessive like a crazy girlfriend.
所有便利服务
请在50秒内触屏
Touch the screen within 50 seconds.
你闭嘴 你起来
You, shut up. You, get up.
不是巫毒哦 那个倒真是骗人的
It's not voodoo, which, by the way, absolutely is bullshit.
他来了
Here he comes.
是一种潜意识模式识别
It's a form of subliminal pattern recognition.
那是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
就是 在于细节
You know. It's... It's about the details.
过去吓人的星际战士杀手哪去了
Where's the big bad Envoy killer from the past?
20秒
Twenty seconds.
打啊 该死的
Fight, God damn it!
怎么 你没种了吗
What, you lost your balls?
你冰冻期间有什么改变了吗
Did something change while you were down?
-没有 -10秒
- Nothing changed. - Ten...
你这样的人还那么蠢
People like you are still stupid.
我现在可以提供一切宾客便利服务
I can now provide full guest amenities.
我看到你了
I see you.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
我看错你了 星际战士
I was wrong about you, Envoy.
-等等 -不会有下次了
- Wait. - Won't happen again.
不
No!
叫你的微波炉做这个试试啊 恶棍
Ask this of your microwave, miscreant.
抱歉
Apologies.
你的房♥间在召唤
Your room beckons.
如果你想在警♥察♥赶到之前洗漱一下的话
If you'd like to freshen up before the constabulary arrives.
不是说吃一顿 上个床 然后永远冰冻吗
What happened to a meal, getting laid, and restacking forever?
我被打断了
I got interrupted.
这些人是谁
Who the fuck are these guys?
我不知道 但他们认识我
I don't know. But they knew me.
直呼你名字吗 你确定吗
They called you by name? You're sure?
克里斯汀 有四个是本地打手
Kristin. Four of them are just local muscle,
但这个义体是注册在迪米崔·卡德敏名下的
but this sleeve is registered to Dimitri Kadmin.
乌兰巴托名录
Ulan Bator registry.
-我们抓到他了 -嗯
- We got him. - Yeah.
谁
Got who?
迪米崔·卡德敏 海参崴的杀手
Dimitri Kadmin, hit man out of Vladivostok.
人称双雄迪米
Otherwise known as Dimi the Twin.
常为日本黑帮干活儿
Does a lot of work for the yakuza.
迪米崔不信任别人
Dimitri doesn't trust anyone.
所以他非法地复♥制♥自己
So, he makes an illegal copy of himself,
然后下载到黑市义体里
and downloads it into a black market sleeve.
这叫双义体
It's called double-sleeving.
要判真死的
The penalty is real death.
我们拿着他的皮质盘 迟早
We hold onto his stack, sooner or later,
能在外面抓到另一个他
we catch the other version of him out there,
那他就死定了
and then, he's done.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, motherfucker. - What's going on?
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
损毁了
It's fragged.
我看看
Let me see.
我能读取身份 但是
I'm getting a positive ID, but...
不足以唤醒他 进行审讯 该死
...not enough left to spin him up to interrogate. Fuck.
你不能只打残吗
You couldn't just disable them?
我是想维护我五十年来的第一位客人
I was coming to the defense of my first guest in five decades.
你的火力足以干掉一架飞机了
With enough firepower to bring down an airplane.
我是有客户保护的执照的
I'm fully licensed for customer protection.
不管怎样 他的袭击者非常粗鲁
And in any case, his attackers were remarkably rude.
你为更小的事冲人开过枪
You've shot people for less, so...
-这有什么关系 -好吧
- What does that have to do with anything? - Okay.
所以迪米崔是个高端杀手
So, Dimitri's a high-end hit man?
对 最厉害的
Yeah. Top of the line.
那班克罗夫特就不是自杀
Well, then Bancroft's death wasn't a suicide.
当然
Of course.
因为谁会想杀你这样的混♥蛋♥呢
Because who would want to kill an asshole like you?
很多人 但那是几世纪前了
Plenty of people. A few centuries ago.
我不该被这样追杀
See, I don't merit this kind of hit
除非是想阻止我调查班克罗夫特的死
unless you want to stop me from looking into Bancroft's death.
所以别怪我了
So, instead of blaming me,
还是施展一下你厉害的刑侦技艺吧
how about you apply your impressive policing skills.
刚解冻还不到八个小时
Less than eight hours out of the tank,
你就已经造成了一堆机体破坏和真死
and you're up to your eyes in organic damage and real death.
我可以想个办法以此逮捕你
I could find a way to arrest you for this.
是吗 你想好了后 我在楼上
Yeah? You make up your mind, I'll be upstairs.
-不 你别 -克里斯汀
- No, you're not-- - Kristin.
别管了
Leave it. Leave it.
这是你无法击败的敌人
This enemy you cannot defeat.
你只能把它逼进内心深处
You can only drive it deeper inside you.
你在地球上的唯一一晚 你就想做这个吗
Is that really what you want to do with your only night on Earth?
我不知道
I don't know...
没有你要怎么待在这个世界里
how to be in this world without you.
-我在呢 -你死了
- I'm here. - You're dead.
小武
Tak.
我不...
I don't...
我不用回去再被冰冻
I don't have to go back on ice.
我可以现在了结一切
I... could just end it now.
让它中止
Make it stop.
打爆我的皮质盘 让一切消失
Just blow out my stack, make it all go away...
如果你那么做 它不会消失
If you do that, it won't all go away.
只有你会
Just you.
小武
Tak.
250年足够久了
Two hundred and fifty years is long enough.
向前看吧
Move on.
绝不
Never.
听到了吗
You hear me?
-绝不 -那就做你生来该做的事
- Not ever. - Then do what you were born to do.
我训练你做的事 改变世界
What I trained you to do. Make things change.
靠救一个玛士吗
By saving a Meth?
这里还有更多 是你不愿去看
There's more here than you're willing to see.
重点不是威胁 而是未解答的问题
It's not the threat. It's the unanswered question.
需要解开的谜题
The mystery that needs to be solved.
需要打开的盒子
The box that needs to be unlocked.
星际战士有什么拿什么 小武
Envoys take what is offered, Tak.
抓住机会
Take this chance.
这样你才能完成任务
This is how you finish the mission.
没有你吗
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表