剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Hon, turn left to bearing
向三号♥对接港口降落
223 and descend towards docking bay three.
丽琳的备份倒计时十七分钟
Reileen's backup is T-minus 17 minutes and counting.
收到
Copy that.
欢迎将军来到云端梦绕
Welcome, General, to Head in the Clouds.
我相信将军会对一切感到满意
I'm certain the general will find everything to his satisfaction.
这层楼都供您参观
This floor is entirely yours.
门口 过道的尽头
Doorway, end of the hall.
通向检修门让米奇进入系统
Leads to an access panel to get Mickey into the system.
我们要这样使科瓦奇通过热传感器
That's how we'll get Kovacs past the heat sensors.
我们给予你幻想
We offer your fantasies...
但你实现它们
but you... make them real.
将军 准备好开枪了吗
So, General, are you ready to fire your gun?
弗农 迷晕她然后走
Vernon, dose her and go.
你多大
How old are you?
别担心 我不是那些换体的老女人
Don't worry. I'm not some old hag resleeved into this.
这是我的身体 全身上下十九岁
This is my flesh. All 19 years of me.
但如果你不想先上我
But if you don't wanna take me first...
我们也可以直接进入正题
I guess we can get right to it.
进入什么
Get right to what?
铱黑体验 我是你的了
Iridium Experience. I'm all yours.
弗农
Vernon?
妈的
Fuck.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want? Huh?
然后你就可以
Then you can...
在我身上掏孔
You could cut holes in me anywhere.
伸进来操♥我♥
Fuck me in them.
将我撕裂 将军
Tear me apart, General.
用大阴♥茎♥将我撕开
Rip me open with that big dick.
你想要我叫吗
Do you want me to scream? Huh?
祈求
Beg?
求求你了
Please. Please, don't. Please.
求求你了 不要
Please. Please, don't. Please. Please. Please. Please.
云端梦绕把女生培养成虐杀妓♥女♥吗
Head in the Clouds runs girls as snuff whores?
科瓦奇 你知道吗
Kovacs, did you know about this?
丽琳告诉我她提供许多服务
Reileen told me she provides a lot of services.
我没问细节
I didn't ask for details.
-这不是我想要的 -什么
- This is not what I want. - No. What?
这不是我想要的
This is not what I want.
什么 我没有信教 真的
Uh, what? I'm not coded or anything. Really.
-不 -没关系
- No. No. - It's... It's okay.
-不 有关系 -他们会将我换体的
- No. It's not okay. - They're gonna resleeve me.
-真的没事 -不
- Really, it's okay. - No, it's not okay.
我不应该谈这些事情的
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
他们说这会破坏幻想
They said it'll ruin the fantasy.
我破坏了吗
Did I ruin the fantasy?
天啊 不
Oh, God. Oh, no.
你这样做过几次
How many times have you done this?
这是我第一次
It's my first.
你知道其他女孩有回来过吗
Do you know of any other girls that come back?
这里人员流动率很大...
Well, turnover's pretty high and...
我们不出去社交
we don't, you know, socialize.
但你必须杀了我
But you have to kill me.
不然他们会解雇我的 求你了
If you don't, they're gonna fire me. Please.
求你了
Please.
想喝一杯吗 我想喝一杯
You want a drink? I need a drink.
所以必须得有资本
That's why you have to qualify.
他们先让嫖♥客♥体验虚拟的感觉
They must put the johns through virtual first,
因为回来继续体验的顾客
because the ones that come sniffing back
绝对愿意花大价钱体验真实的感觉
will pay anything for the real thing.
杀死一个不知道自己不会再醒过来的女孩
Killing a girl who doesn't know that she'll never come back.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事的 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
亲爱的 我们会毁掉这个地方 好吗
Honey, we are gonna shut this whole place down. Okay?
你不用再做这样的事了 我保证
You're never gonna have to do anything like this again. I promise.
时间在流逝
Clock's ticking.
距离备份还有10分27秒倒计时
10:27 to backup and counting.
弗农 得快点了
Vernon, we need to hurry.
我正在过去
I'm on my way.
权限面板在你右手边走廊对面
Access panel's across the corridor to your right.
我进去了
Okay, I'm in.
扫到子选项单第三行 进入标签档案
Swipe the sub-menu docking bay three, go into the tag file.
对接舱 标签档案
Docking bay. Tag file.
真死了楼里每个人
Real death'd every person in the building.
连那个接待员
Slagged the fucking receptionist.
还好我走运没有上班
I was just lucky I was late for my shift.
怎么回事
What's that?
-好吧 出了点问题 -该死
- Okay. So, a little issue here. - Shit.
-快点 -该死
- Come on, let's go. - Fuck.
该死 我进不去
Shit. It's not letting me in.
-最烂的后援 -坚持住 伙计 我可以的
- Worst backup ever. - Hold on, man. I got this.
你得赶紧从车里出来
You must exit the car immediately.
-他关掉热传感 -弗农 你触发
- He'll set off the heat sensors. - Vernon, you tap into
三号♥对接舱安全子菜单的电源项了吗
the security subset of docking bay three's power loop?
-我正在进入 -我们没时间了
- Working on it. - We do not have time for this.
我说了我正在进入
I think I said I was working on it.
科瓦奇 你没事吧
Kovacs, you okay?
-我没事 -请告诉我你保护好了天线
- Yeah, I'm okay. - Please tell me you saved the antenna.
嗯
Yeah.
为什么没有触发警报
Why are the alarms not going off?
刀刃上涂了收魂
It's Reaper on the blade.
让我的体温降低 骗过了那些传感器
Lowered my body temp to fool the sensors.
他刚说收魂吗 他会晕过去吗
Did he just say Reaper? Is he gonna pass out?
科瓦奇先生有独特的意志力
Mr. Kovacs has a singular force of will.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他是一个从来不会放弃的自杀型蠢蛋
He's a suicidal idiot who never gives up.
先生 你...
Sir? Are you--
我正在找你呢 我玩得很开心 非常棒
Oh, I was looking for you. I had a fantastic time. Outstanding.
希望就算这么快
I hope the general's experience
将军也能满意
was as satisfactory as it was quick?
看来您还拿了纪念品
Oh, I see you took a souvenir to remember the occasion.
也许我们能再为您找一位年轻小姐
Maybe we could find you another young lady?
或者男士
Or a man?
或者孩子
Or perhaps a child?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我觉得我该走了
I think it's time I was going.
还有3分钟23秒备份
Three minutes, 23 seconds to backup.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
从右舷服务走廊走 那里没有守卫
Take the starboard service corridor. There are no guards there.
这边更快
This way is faster.
必须冒险了 时间不够了
Gotta risk it. Not enough time.
还有1分钟38秒备份
One minute, 38 seconds to backup.
科瓦奇 能听到我说话吗 科瓦奇 能听到吗
Kovacs, can you hear me? Kovacs, can you hear me?
科瓦奇 能听到吗
Kovacs, can you hear me?
科瓦奇 能听到吗
Kovacs, can you hear me?
还有57秒备份
Fifty-seven seconds to backup.
科瓦奇 收的到吗
Kovacs, are you there?
该死 怎么回事
God damn it. What's wrong?
长官
Sir, please.
您的快乐是我唯一的追求
Your pleasure is my only concern.
您只要告诉我您想做什么
All you need is to tell me what you want to do.
想做这个
That.
米奇 找到他在哪里
Mickey, I need a fix on him.
-你在干什么 -告诉我他在哪里
- What are you doing? - Tell me where he is.
科瓦奇 听得到吗
Kovacs, what's wrong?
还有32秒备份
Thirty-two seconds to backup.
我没事 我没事 只是收魂的效果
I'm okay. I'm okay. Just the fucking Reaper.
还有10秒备份
Ten seconds to backup.
我来 我来
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表