剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
我听说班克罗夫特烧了自己的皮质盘
I heard Bancroft torched his own stack.
我买♥♥醉庆祝
And I got drunk to celebrate.
他派你来杀我吗
He send you here to kill me?
这么说你是战术海军陆战队的
So you were a Tac Marine.
地面战斗部队
GCE?
医疗兵 现在还是
Medic. And there is no "Was."
一日为兵 终身为兵
Once a marine, always a marine.
给我滚出去 不然我开枪了
Now get out, or I'll shoot.
你给人缝针
You stitched people up, huh?
我还把他们射死 现在给我滚出去
I shot them down, too. Now get the fuck out.
搞什么
What the...
你醒了 很好
You're awake. Good.
放下
Put that down.
一张床 一盘菜
Single bed, single dish.
桌子也清理的只够一人用
Table cleared just enough for one person...
你的妻子呢 埃利奥特
What about the wife, Elliot?
她死了吗
She dead?
好吧 她没死
Okay, so not dead.
也许她离开你是因为你是个该死的懒汉
Maybe she left you 'cause you're a fucking slob.
看看这地方
I mean, look at this place.
艾娃没有离开我 你这狗崽子
Ava didn't leave me, you son of a bitch.
她当黑客被判了30年
She pulled down 30 years for dipping.
她是个黑客
She was a hacker?
五城中最厉害的 然后她被抓了
Best in the Five Cities. Until she got caught.
所以艾娃是你妻子 那莉齐就是你女儿
So Ava's your wife. Which makes Lizzie your daughter.
你在盯什么
What're you staring at?
别担心 我不喜欢你这型的
Don't worry. You're not my type.
不 离那远点
No, stay away from there.
别进去 喂
No, don't go in there. Come on!
别进去 我会杀了你的
No, I'll fucking kill you!
别 离开那里
Don't! Stay away from there!
科技发展了 可人类没有
Technology advances. But humans don't.
别 我会杀了你的
No, I'll fucking kill you!
别这么干 离开那里
No, don't do it! You stay away from there!
我们是聪明的猴子
We're smart monkeys,
总是想要一样的东西
and what we want is always the same.
事物 住所 性 各种形式
Food, shelter, sex, and in all its forms...
-不 不 不 -逃离
- No, no, no! - ...escape.
醒来闻闻咖啡的味道
Wake up and smell the coffee.
醒来
Wake up.
撸一发
你一定是莉齐了
You must be Lizzie.
我叫小武
My name is Tak.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你伤害她了吗
Did you hurt her?
如果你对我女儿动手
If you laid a hand on my daughter...
你到底哪里有问题
What the hell is wrong with you?
你看不出她很痛苦吗 困在精神创伤中
Can't you tell she's suffering? She's caught in a trauma loop.
你为什么要把她放在虚拟现实里
Why the fuck you have her spun up in VR?
这是看见她唯一的方式
It's the only way I can see her.
她的身体被打死了 但皮质层还完好
Her body was beaten to death, but her stack was untouched.
损伤了她的神智 那晚以来还没说过话
It damaged her mind. She hasn't said a word since that night.
为什么你认为是班克罗夫特做的
Why do you think Bancroft did it?
因为她告诉我他们在约会
'Cause she told me she was seeing him!
她说他需要她
She said he needed her.
他会把她照顾好
That he was gonna take care of her.
结果她死了
And then she ended up dead.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你得多出去走走 埃利奥特
You gotta get out more, Elliot.
你的牛奶过了一个月的保质期 一个月
Your milk's a month past the due date. A month.
你有一大堆动机 军事专业知识
You got a hell of a motive. Military expertise.
你看来也是 你也是杀手吗
So do you, from the looks of it. That make you a killer?
多的我都数不清了
More times than I can count.
但你没杀班克罗夫特
But you didn't kill Bancroft.
我说了...我可以杀了他 你不知道
I told you I... I could have. You don't know.
你有背景 技能
You got the background, skill...
正是
Exactly.
但你的女儿呢
But your daughter?
为保护她你不惜一切 你不笨
You'd do anything to protect her. You're not stupid.
你干掉班克罗夫特 迟早
You take out Bancroft, sooner or later,
像我这样的人就会出现
someone like me will show up.
你因此丧命 她就孤零零一个了
You go down for it, she's alone in the world.
杰克[撸]是什么
What's Jack?
-我什么都不会告诉你 -好
- I'm not telling you fuck all. - Okay.
你这样就走了
You're just gonna leave?
这是麦片的钱
That's, um, for the cereal.
还有那扇门
And the door.
抱歉弄坏了你的门
Sorry about the door.
欢迎来到堡垒要塞
Welcome to the Battle of Stronghold.
来感受星际战士恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的残暴
Experience the brutality of Envoy terrorists
他们谋杀了数不清的妇女儿童
murdering countless women and children.
见证摄政国的无畏和胜利
Witness the Protectorate courage and triumph.
我知道自己不该去
I knew I shouldn't go...
因为当胜者改写历史
'cause when the victors rewrite history,
这是另一种形式的战争
it's just another kind of war,
战场杀戮结束后就开始发动
waged after the battlefield killing is done...
谋杀战败者的记忆
to murder the memory of the defeated.
但这是个再见她的机会
But it was a chance to see her again.
不是做梦 也不是幻想
Not as a dream or a hallucination.
我以为这能带给我片刻宁静
I thought it would give me a moment of peace.
我早该知道不可能
I should have known better.
要塞之战星际战士皮质盘
你不该有那东西的
You're not supposed to have that.
我们在学校里学到歌♥刺树很稀有
We're learning about Songspires in school. They're rare.
你这个从哪来的
Where'd you get it?
我偷来的
I stole it.
你也不该偷东西
You're not supposed to steal things either.
有人偷了这些皮质盘
Well, someone... stole these stacks.
这些以前是活生生的人
They used to be people.
他们是星际战士恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 想杀了所有人
They were Envoy terrorists that wanted to kill everybody...
也许你该去找你同伴了
Maybe you should catch up with your group.
我不想去 艾米琳在那
I don't wanna. Emmeline is there.
她是班上新来的 也是个贱♥人♥
She's the new girl in our class, and she's a bitch.
她抢走了我最好的朋友莫妮卡
She stole my best friend Monica.
我跟莫妮卡一直是好朋友
Me and Monica have been best friends forever.
从小就是
Since we were little kids.
但后来艾米琳来了 从我身边抢走了她
But then, Emmeline came along and stole her from me.
我很遗憾
I'm devastated.
我妈说怨恨别人很傻
Mom said grudges are stupid.
她说你得放下
She said you had to let them go
否则怨恨会腐蚀你的灵魂
or else it would kill your soul.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我觉得你妈根本不知道她在鬼扯些什么
I think your mom doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about.
-什么 -朋友的作用都被高估了
- What? - See, friends are overrated,
因为最终
'cause eventually,
会有人冒出来杀了他们
someone will come along and shoot 'em in the stack.
你一个人反而更好
You're better off alone.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
想什么时候来就什么时候来
Just let yourself in anytime you want.
你这一点吃的都没有
You don't have any food in here.
可没人会把瘦弱的女警♥察♥当回事儿
No one will respect a skinny girl cop.
我可不会让你就因为不肯吃肉馅玉米卷
I'm not going to let you get yourself killed
而送了命
because you wouldn't eat an enchilada.
看这乱糟糟的 你准备什么时候收拾
Look at this mess. When are you going to unpack?
我很忙 就这样
I'm busy, that's all.
忙得连把内♥裤♥收起来的时间都没有吗
Too busy to put away your underwear?
我就喜欢这样
I like it like this.
你在等人来给你收拾东西
You're waiting for someone to come and help you unpack,
而且你等的不是妈妈
and it's not your mother.
你随时可以搬去一个真正属于自己的地方
You know, you could always move to someplace that's really yours.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表