剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
他们最终逮捕你时
And when they finally arrested you,
你一枪崩了你搭档的皮质盘
you gunned down your own partner in the stack.
报告上写 她是被从身后打死
Report says she was shot from behind, so...
那么 除了别的 你还是个懦夫
along with everything else, you're a coward.
你没什么想说的吗
Don't you have anything to say?
对不起 我在等你发问
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry, I was waiting for a question.
刚刚都你一个人在叨叨 我就走神了
It was all monologue there for a while, so I kind of tuned out.
这是你的假释文件
This is your parole document,
确认了你的DHF
certifying that your DHF was
被从米尔斯港重刑监狱转移过来
shipped from Millsport Maximum Security Prison,
收到时完好 装入了这具义体
received here intact, and sleeved in this body,
它配有
which came equipped with
军事级别的神经化学反应和战斗肌肉记忆
military-grade neurachem and combat muscle memory.
你还得到了衣物和杂费
You've been provided with clothing and incidentals
这是班克罗夫特工业指定的
as per the specifications of Bancroft Industries,
他们租了你
which has leased you.
因此 你在租期之内都是
As such, you are the property of Laurens Bancroft
劳伦斯·班克罗夫特的财产
for the duration of that lease.
财产 我的权利呢
Property? What about my rights?
你没有
You don't have any.
如果不遵从假释的条件
Failure to comply with the terms of this parole
你将立刻被夺去义体
will result in your immediate desleeving
被归还至此
and return here,
并服完你余下的刑期
to serve out the rest of your term,
你的刑期似乎没有截止日
which does not appear to have an end date.
你会搞砸的
You're going to screw up.
做什么暴♥力♥的事 伤害到谁 杀了谁
Do something violent, hurt someone, kill someone.
我了解你这样的人
I know people like you.
没有像我一样的人
There aren't any people like me.
现在没了
Not anymore.
他们会在一些地方等着
There will be places where they'll wait.
那些被抛下的人
The people left behind.
等着看他们的朋友 爱人
Wait to see their friends, lovers,
父母 孩子 回到他们身边
parents, children come back to them,
从数字流放中回来 驾驭着陌生的身体
riding unfamiliar bodies out from digitized exile.
他们会看着陌生人的双眼
They'll look into the eyes of strangers,
寻找他们所失去的人的一丝痕迹
searching for a glimpse of the person they've lost.
妈妈
Mommy?
辛迪
Cindy?
克里斯汀·奥泰加
Kristin Ortega.
我会开车送你去班克罗夫特宅邸
I'll be driving you to the Bancroft residence.
欢迎来到海湾市
Welcome to Bay City.
你对我们女儿做了什么 辛迪才7岁
What have you done to our daughter? Cindy's seven years old!
库里有什么就是什么
You get whatever's in inventory.
她是死于肇事逃逸
She was murdered in a hit-and-run.
根据法律 她可以得到免费义体
The law says she gets a free sleeve.
那个就是免费的
That one's free.
如果你不喜欢
If you don't like it,
就付钱升级或者把她放回库里
pay for an upgrade or put her back in storage.
爸爸 求你别把我送回黑暗中
Daddy, please don't put me back in the dark.
他们把一个孩子放进了那老太太身体里
They put a kid in that old lady?
被害人复活
Victim restitution.
国家有什么就给你什么
The state just gives you what they have on hand.
那样的残次品
Broken down crap like that.
监狱把好义体租出去挣钱
Prisons lease out the good sleeves for profit.
真人道
It's very humane.
你不赞同吗
You don't approve?
我来的地方没有那回事
They don't have that where I come from.
那是哪里
And where would that be?
-没错 -这里怎么回事
- Yeah! - What's going on here?
你们都会下地狱的
You are all going to burn!
没错
Yeah!
死人也有权利
让死人说话
Let the dead speak!
让死人说话 让死人说话
Justice! Let the dead speak! Justice! Let the dead speak!
要灵魂不要义体
-要正义 让死人说话 -不要义体重置
- Justice! Let the dead speak! - No resleeving!
解放灵魂
不该复活 不该复活
Shouldn't have come back! Shouldn't have come back!
要正义 让死人说话
Justice! Let the dead speak! Justice! Let the dead speak!
不要义体重置 不要义体重置
No resleeving! No resleeving! No resleeving!
你不会获得原谅的
You will not be forgiven.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
上帝在看着呢 他会审判你的罪孽
God is watching. He will judge you for your sins!
那他可有得忙了
That's gonna keep him busy a while.
灵魂拯救者和死亡论者
Spirit Savers and Afterlifers.
653失败了 他们还是吼个不停
653 failed, and still they can't stop yelling.
653法案 让死人说话
他们的声音应该被聆听
653法案是什么
What is 653?
是关于唤醒凶案被害人
Something about spinning up murder victims
来指证凶手
to testify who killed them.
如果他们目击了自己的凶杀
Why wouldn't you spin them up
为什么不唤醒他们呢
if they're witnesses to their own murder?
总主教说 你只能拥有你生来所有的身体
Archdiocese says you only get the sleeve you're born with.
一旦它死了 无论你为什么被唤醒
Once it dies, they spin you back up for anything,
哪怕是指证凶手
even to identify your killer,
你也要下地狱
your soul goes to hell.
你觉得呢
What do you think, huh?
我觉得总主教是没被杀过
I think no one in the archdiocese has ever been murdered.
你非得犯浑
You had to go be a dick.
别起来 科瓦奇
Stay down, Kovacs.
去你妈
Fuck you!
我叫你别起来了
I said stay the fuck down.
你为什么进去的
What were you in for?
就这个那个的呗
You know, little bit of this, little bit of that.
炸了些东西 杀了些人
Blew some shit up and killed some people.
有些人就是需要杀戮
Some people just need killing.
那你如何决定谁该杀
And how do you decide who deserves to die?
看那天的情况了 什么都可能触怒我
Depends on the day. I mean, anything can set me off.
星际独♥裁♥ 种族屠♥杀♥ 话痨
Interstellar dictatorship, genocide, people who talk too much.
现在 我对劳伦斯·班克罗夫特很有敌意
Right now, I'm feeling pretty hostile towards Laurens Bancroft,
-不管他是谁 -拜托
- whoever the fuck he is. - Oh, come on.
人人都认识班克罗夫特
Everyone knows Bancroft.
-他是最早的玛士之一 -玛士是什么
- He's one of the first founding Meths. - What's a Meth?
你不知道玛士是什么
You don't know what's a Meth?
怎么会呢 你穿得就像个玛士
How can you not know what Meth are? You're dressed like one.
我说了 我不是这里人
Like I said, I'm not from around here.
"玛士撒拉活了969岁
"And the days of Methuselah were 969 years."
就像劳伦斯·班克罗夫特 他已经360多岁了
It's Laurens Bancroft. He's over 360 years old.
这里被称为天穹区
They call it the Aerium.
看来你来的地方也没有这个咯
Guess they don't have this where you come from either, huh?
你在哪出生的
So, where were you born?
母星什么的
Like, home planet, that kind of thing?
不是这里
Not here.
-太含糊了吧 -你问题好多
- That's a little vague. - You ask a lot of questions.
因为我奶奶 她总说
That's my abuela. She always said,
克里斯汀 你可以想办法跟任何人攀谈起来
"Kristin, you can find a way to talk to anybody."
尤其是他们不得不跟你同车
Especially when they're trapped in a car with you.
我们快速混乱的生活对他们好渺小
Our quick and messy little lives are so small to them.
他们把家建在这上面
They build their homes up here
就看不到我们凌乱的存在
so the clutter of our existence is out of their sight.
看到那些树了吧
See those trees, right?
-看到了 -就那里
- I see them. Whoo! - Right there.
你看到地面了吧
You see the ground?
就在那里
It's right there.
落地姿势完美 你不是个司机吧
Really stuck that landing. You're not a driver, are you?
我说我♥干♥安保的 我没说为谁工作
I said I worked security. I didn't say for who.
那么这不是闲谈 而是拷问
So this hasn't been a conversation, it's been an interrogation.
最后的机会 给我个名字
Last chance. Just give me a name.
武·科瓦奇 查查我吧
Takeshi Kovacs. Look me up.
你不可能是你所说的人
You can't be who you say you are.
星际战士都死了
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表