剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
这是命令
That's an order.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白
I do.
快走
Go!
你没抓到她 耶格
You didn't get her, Jaeger.
你绝对抓不到她
You'll never get her.
小武
Tak--
这么多灰我什么都读取不到
I won't pick anything up with all this ash.
找到他 该死 找到他
Find him. God damn it, fucking find him.
科瓦奇
Kovacs!
我会找到你的 听到了吗
I'm coming for you, you hear me?
不管你跑多远
Doesn't matter how far you run!
据说他很烦人 没人喜欢他
Apparently, he was a real pain in the ass. Nobody liked him.
听说你砍了他的头
I heard you decapitated him.
毕竟 头好拿吧
I mean, a head's portable, I guess--
飞船被击中时 你和凯奎都在里面
You were with Quell in the shuttle when it got hit.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
发生得好快
It was all so fast.
老实说 我不记得了
Honestly, I can't remember.
我去洗把脸
Gonna splash my face with some water.
好
Sure.
幻觉 替换 逃避
Hallucination, displacement, retreat.
你得抵御绝望感
You have to fight the despair.
法律不适用于我们这样的人
Laws don't apply to people like us.
小武 是你吗
Takeshi, is that you?
妈妈说记仇很傻
Mom said grudges are stupid.
她说你得放下 否则它会吞噬你的灵魂
She said you had to let them go or else it would kill your soul.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
那不是撤退路线
That's not the evac route.
为什么
Why?
他们给了我生
They gave me life.
小武
Tak--
你不记得事发经过只有一个原因
There's only one reason why you wouldn't remember what happened.
你在爆♥炸♥前备份过了
You were backed up before the explosion.
我从来都骗不了你
I never could lie to you.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
她也那么问我了
That's what she asked me.
我说是因为他们给了我生
I told her it was because they gave me life.
但事实上 哥哥
But the truth is, big brother,
我都是为了你
I did it all for you.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表