剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
You gotta get out of the business of serving humans, Poe...
要把人类端上桌才对
into the business of serving up humans.
你觉得你的客人会留下吗
You think your guest is gonna stay?
就算你的大堂发生了交火
Even after the shootout in your lobby?
-枪火 -尸体
- Gunfire... - Dead bodies...
警♥察♥
Police.
不 老鼠不会在尸体上尽情吃喝
No. There were no rats feasting on the corpses.
日安
Good day.
警局
看着点路
Watch where you're going.
有人去过那儿 我告诉你了
Someone's been in there, I'm telling you.
女士 查查卷宗...
Ma'am, let's check my file...
你想告诉我你去哪儿了吗
You want to tell me where you've been?
谁说我去别的地方了
Who says I was anywhere?
早间简报时空了一把椅子
An empty chair at this morning's briefing...
三条未回消息 你留意过你的分♥析♥目镜吗
three unanswered messages. You ever check your ONI?
我很担心
I was worried.
不用 我没事
Don't be. I'm fine.
别担心了 我妈就这样
Stop hovering. I have a mother for that.
-阿♥拉♥金怎么样 -也没事
- How is Alazne? - Also fine.
你们两个这么熟 我还是感觉很担心
Still weird to me that you two are on a first-name basis.
-我提过吗 -一两次
- Have I mentioned that? - Once or twice.
奥泰加
Ortega!
亨奇家那个女的又来了
The Henchy woman is here again.
我想让你去摆平
And I want you to handle it.
但是 田中警监 那不是我的案子
But, Captain Tanaka, it's not my case.
我对于
I have a philosophy
接待刚失去亲友的民众
about uncomfortable conversations
有个原则
with the recently bereaved.
-你想听听吗 -我...
- Would you like to hear it? - I--
简报没参加的警员优先
Officers who miss the briefing volunteer.
-你去处理 -是 长官
- Handle it. - Yes, sir.
操
Shit.
你去吧
You do it.
难道你要我跟那个女人说
You expect me to tell this woman
海湾市警局把她女儿的尸体弄丢了吗
that the BCPD lost her daughter's body?
田中说尸体没有丢 会找到的
Well, Tanaka says the body's not lost. It'll turn up.
总有一天
Sooner or later,
得有人告诉她真♥相♥
somebody's gonna have to tell her the truth.
她的女儿回不来了
She's not getting her daughter back.
我真的不明白
I just don't understand.
都两个月了 为什么没人跟我解释
It's been two months, and no one can explain it to me.
她已经死了 为什么不能给我她的尸体
She's dead. Why haven't you released her body?
我在查这件事
I'm looking into it.
你知道我跟我女儿已经多久没说过话了吗
Do you know how long it's been since I talked to my baby?
三年了
Three years!
我都没来得及告诉她我爱她
I never got to tell her that I loved her.
结果我发现她去年转教了
Then I find out she converted last year.
也就是说即便她的皮质盘还完好
So even though her stack was fine,
她也无法再被复活了
she can never be spun back up.
我再也见不到她了 连告别都不行
I'll never see her again, not even to say goodbye.
你知道这是什么感觉吗
Do you know what that's like?
-我能体会 -是吗
- I have some idea, yeah. - Do you?
那你就应该能理解
Because then you would understand
我为什么想要回我女儿的尸体
why I need my daughter's body back.
-我只剩这个了 -亨奇女士 请您冷静
- It's all I have left! - Ms. Henchy, please calm down.
我根本不知道你们在对她做什么
I don't even know what you people are doing with her.
我怎么能知道
How do I know?
是把她的器官卖♥♥了吗 你们可没那个权利
Did you sell her for parts? Because you have no right!
听见了吗 你们没资格那样做
No right, do you hear me?
劳伦斯·班克罗夫特
他似乎挺高兴啊
He looks perky.
凌日屋里有什么监控记录吗
Any record from within Suntouch?
没有 里面没摄像头
No, there's no cameras inside.
这个监控器真是垃圾
This monitor's a piece of crap.
是古董 跟你一样
It's an antique. Like yourself.
这话说得好 可我还是他妈什么都看不见
That's nifty, but I still can't see shit on this thing.
我建议你用目镜试试看
I suggest you use your ONI feed.
班克罗夫特 你逃不了的...
Bancroft, you cannot escape your fate...
我他妈要你狗头...
I want your fucking head removed!
让你吃屎
...shit down your throat.
我他妈要灭了你 你个死玛士
I'll fucking kill you, you Meth motherfucker!
-等不及要看你流血了 -真含蓄 坡
- I can't wait to see you bleed. - That's subtle. Hey, Poe!
普雷斯科特总共发了多少这些视频
How many more of these did Prescott send?
你还有3578个死亡威胁没看
You have 3,578 death threats left to view.
只算今年的
From this year.
好吧 去掉所有非此星球的威胁
All right, well, discard all off-world threats.
分成三组
Break it into three groups.
含暴♥力♥威胁的...
Threats involving violence...
来自有前科的罪犯
people who committed actual crimes,
也就是发出人和
where sender is known...
施暴方式已知
and mode of violence threatened.
筛选出符合多条搜索条件的
Cross-reference for files that overlap search parameters.
删掉其余的
Delete the rest.
我会很享受看你求饶的画面
I'm gonna enjoy watching you beg for your life,
你个人♥渣♥
you piece of shit!
对于不公待遇的不满人人皆有
Rage at injustice is universal.
但能够进行反击的却寥寥无几
The ability to strike back is not.
交叉搜索参加过军事训练
Cross-check for military training
或者有实战经验的
or active combat experience.
我会帮你换双义体
I'm gonna double-sleeve you
这样你就能看着我杀你了
so you can watch me murder you!
而且说到底 所有犯罪
And at its heart, violence is almost always,
几乎都或多或少地
in one way or another...
有私人情结
personal.
准备倒数你的死期吧
Counting down to your real death.
放大43
Isolate 43.
为了我的女儿 我的莉齐
For my girl. For my Lizzie.
你死定了 班克罗夫特
You're a dead man, Bancroft.
我会跨越铜墙铁壁找到你
I'm gonna hunt you down on your steel mountaintop
打爆你的头
and blow your head off.
让你的脑浆溅得满墙都是
Splatter your brains all over the wall,
再把你的皮质盘烧成渣滓
and melt your stack to slag.
你绝对无法防备
And you'll never see it comin'.
回放
Go back.
暂停 放大
Stop. Expand.
奥泰加副队 目标已离开乌鸦旅馆
Lieutenant Ortega, target has left the Raven Hotel.
武·科瓦奇
乌鸦旅馆
《屠♥杀♥》
海湾市博物馆 最后一周展出
激进分子凯奎斯恐怖袭击
《屠♥杀♥》
激进分子凯奎斯恐怖袭击
埃利奥特之日
埃利奥特数据经纪公♥司♥
星际摄政国
法治系统帮不了你
The machinery of justice won't serve you here.
不仅缓慢 还很冷漠 而且受他们控制
It is slow and cold and it is theirs.
星际摄政国
不管是软件还是硬件
Hardware and soft.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥把我的门怎么了
What did you do to my goddamn door?
你没过来开门
Well, you didn't answer.
因为我他妈歇业了 你不识字啊
Because I'm fucking closed! Can't you read?
我有问题要问你
I got a few questions.
为了我的女儿 我的莉齐
For my girl. For my Lizzie.
劳伦斯·班克罗夫特雇我来调查他的死
See, Laurens Bancroft hired me to investigate his death.
告诉我 谁是莉齐
Now, who's Lizzie?
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
那全息投影跟我一点关系也没有
That holo has nothing to do with me.
你看 军方那些臭混♥蛋♥
You see, the military, the cheap bastards,
他们发放武器 还记录持有者
they issue a weapon, they keep records on who has it
这样他们就能收回给的钱
so they can charge back against your pay.
战术海军陆战队标准配枪
Tac Marine standard issue AR.
序列号♥ 你个蠢货
Serial number, you dumb fuck.
你不如签个名算了
You might as well have signed your name.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表