剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
你并没有否认
That's not a denial.
别碍我事
Stay out of my way.
没问题
No problem.
有什么事要跟我说吗
Something you wanna tell me?
对 我一直在想哪位客人
Yes, I've been giving some thought to which of our guests
可能是你要找的人
might warrant your attention
而谁肯定不是嫌犯
and which certainly are not suspects.
我以为你会告诉我
I thought you were gonna tell me
你那个去生物小屋
about your habit of going to biocabins
殴打女性到几乎死去的爱好
and beating women nearly to death?
我并不认为那特别重要
Didn't consider it to be particularly important.
是 我是会花时间
Yes, I have spent some time
购买♥♥虚拟和现实的
in purchased sexual release,
性释放
both virtual and real.
话说回来 我也会花时间
But then, I've also spent time
在其他星球赌博
offworld gambling
或者纵情于失重刀战之中
or indulging my passion for null-gravity knife fighting.
肯定会树立一些敌人
You certainly find some enemies there.
但是我没有杀过任何人
But I have never taken a single life.
不像你 我有一条
Unlike you, I have a line
非常小心不去跨越的底线
that I am very careful not to cross.
-你最好注意点 -你还好吗
- You better watch yourself. - Are you okay?
我的儿子不胜酒力
My son cannot hold his liquor.
或许是他开的枪
Maybe he pulled the trigger.
艾萨克吗 我真希望他有那个胆子
Isaac? I only wish he had the balls.
我时常琢磨我到底哪里做错了
Often wonder where I went wrong with that one.
-我给了他所有的优势 -除了一条
- Gave him every advantage. - Except one.
从生到死是有自然规律的
There's a natural order to birth and death.
男孩变成男人 你阻碍了这个规律
Boy changing to a man. You interrupted it.
自然规律
Natural order?
你听起来像那些疯了的新天主教♥徒♥
You sound like one of those insane Neo-Catholics.
科瓦奇先生 你失去了伙伴
You've lost comrades, Mr. Kovacs.
甚至是你在意的或爱过的人
People you cared for... or loved, even.
如果你生活在这个时代
If you'd lived in this time,
你可以把他们都找回来
you could have them all back.
所以不论需要多少代价
So whatever the price is,
你肯定都会很愿意支付的
surely you'd be happy to pay it.
死亡是不受我们支配的
Death isn't up to us to give or withhold.
你觉得我们应该让上帝决定是吗
You think we should leave it up to God, do you?
科瓦奇先生 你没听说吗 上帝死了
Oh, Mr. Kovacs, haven't you heard? God is dead.
我们接替了他的位置
We have taken his place.
如果你是上帝 那你还要我♥干♥吗
If you're a god, then, uh, what the hell do you need me for?
每个神都有助手
Every deity has minions.
观察 吞并
Observe. Absorb.
找到其他人遗漏的
Find what others have missed.
他开宴会 把自己的脑子涂在墙上作为装饰
He throws a party with his brains on the wall as decor.
他如果被烧死 那将会是年度最棒新闻
Best news of the year? When I heard he got torched.
我曾经恨过劳伦斯
I once hated Laurens.
可是一百年过去了 你就会发现没什么好处
But 100 years pass and you realize there's just no upside.
我们全都绑在一起
We are all going to go through
共同经历剩余的人类的未来
the rest of humanity's future stuck together.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
难以想象我们竟从未见过
I can't believe we've never met.
我之前不在这个星球上
Been offworld.
刚刚回来和劳伦斯解决旧事
Just came back to settle an old debt with Laurens,
不过有别人捷足先登了
but someone else beat me to it.
你不认同吗
You don't approve?
有杀手能杀掉我们 这很可怕
It's terrifying that a killer could get to one of us.
令人毛骨悚然
Sickening.
你觉得他不是自杀吗
You don't think he killed himself?
不论是谁谋杀了他都必须被逮捕并惩治
Whoever murdered him must be found and punished
不然我们都很危险
or we're all in danger.
阿布德 帮我扫描一个人
Abboud, I want you to scan someone for me.
我正在看的这个人不在邀请单里
Guy I'm looking at wasn't on the invite list.
我没有看到任何人
I don't see anybody.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
你应该帮我留意周围的人
You're supposed to be watching my back.
这些人像鱼一样没完地喝酒
These people drink like fish.
我得不停地回去添酒
I keep having to get refills.
-你有在听吗 -没有
- Are you even listening? - No.
上帝
Jesus Christ!
你先出去一下 好吗
Give us a moment, please?
要想留下你只能昏倒在这
Only way you stay is if you're unconscious.
看你怎么选
It's your call.
-你不能说出去 -你是谁
- You can't say anything about this. - Who are you?
-你知道我是谁 -我知道你不是谁
- You know who I am. - I know who you're not.
-我不懂你什么意思 -我叫什么
- I have no idea what you mean. - What's my name?
好吧 我是娜奥米
Fine. I'm Naomi.
第十二个女儿
The 12th daughter.
你是
And you are?
想知道你为什么在你♥妈♥的♥义体里做♥爱♥
Wondering why you're fucking in your mother's sleeve.
她的复♥制♥体是最先进的
Her clones are state of the art.
我怎么会不想穿上试试呢
Why wouldn't I want to take 'em for a spin?
我很开心 好吗
I have fun, okay?
像柯蒂斯那样的朋友们更开心
And friends like Curtis have even more fun.
用来杀你父亲的那把枪
The gun that killed your father
锁在生物编码保险柜里
was locked in a bio-coded safe
只有他或你母亲能开那个保险柜
that only he or your mother could open.
一个用她母亲义体的孩子也能开
Or a kid wearing her mother's sleeve.
首先 我不是孩子 我67岁了
First of all, I'm not a kid. I'm 67 years old.
第二 如果我爸死了 真正地死了
And secondly, if my father dies, like, real death dies,
子女们什么也得不到 他遗嘱里都写了
the family gets nothing. It's written into his will.
所以 如果我杀了他 我就一无所有了
So, if I killed him, I'd be penniless.
而且我不过一无所有的生活
And I do not do penniless.
这是他自保的方式
That's how he protects himself.
对不被允许成长的孩子们来说
For children who were never allowed to grow up...
贪欲不是杀人的唯一动机
greed isn't the only motive for killing.
打扰了 这个小伙子在骚扰你吗
Excuse me, is this young man bothering you?
我还在说话呢
I was still talking!
他讲了个笑话
He told a joke about a samurai having carnal relations
说的是武士跟流浪猫发生性关系
with an alley cat.
这是对我自己经历的隐喻
It was a metaphor for my experience
跟你们这种日本混♥蛋♥一起的经历
with Japanese assholes like you.
你们跟班克罗夫特先生交易 不需要受辱
Your deal with Mr. Bancroft hardly requires you to endure abuse.
抱歉
Apologies.
那项协定已经商议几个月了
That accord was months in the making.
不会被这个孩子破坏的
It will not be broken by this child.
抱歉
Excuse me.
放开我
Get off me!
你是有多醉 居然敢弑父恋母
How drunk do you have to get to go Oedipal on the old man?
我不蠢 他有备份 我们都有备份
I'm not stupid. He's backed up. We're all backed up.
科瓦奇先生 你在做什么
Mr. Kovacs, what do you think you're doing?
艾萨克 你没事吧
Isaac, are you okay?
你疯了 你知道吗
You're crazy. You know that?
我还以为你会做些更了不起的事
I expected something more impressive
而不是把一个宠坏了的孩子摔到墙上
than slamming a spoiled child against a wall.
也许我看错你了 科瓦奇先生
Maybe I was wrong about you, Mr. Kovacs.
鉴于我们刚认识 可能性很大
Since we just met, chances are good.
克拉丽莎·塞维林 我负责美术作品和古董
Clarissa Severin. I deal in art and antiquities.
你是星际战士
And you're the Envoy.
别担心 乌穆什么也没说
Oh, don't worry. Oumou didn't say a word.
劳伦斯已经痴迷于凯奎斯·法肯纳
Laurens has been obsessed with Quellcrist Falconer for...
很长时间了
Well, forever.
我真得谢谢你
I really must thank you.
你这样特殊的人
The finder's fee for something
发现者费用可是非常可观的
as unusual as you was really quite considerable.
吧台见 乌穆
Find you at the bar, Oumou.
什么发现者费用
What finder's fee?
你知不知道如果你自取其辱 丢脸的是...
Do you understand what's at stake if you humiliate yourself by
做好我本职工作吗
Doing my job?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表