剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
If?
-你不用... -如果
- You have nothing to-- - If?
如果
If?
上
Go.
你怎么能不相信我
How could you not fucking believe me?
你怎么能不相信我
How could you not fucking believe me?
别...
Don't fucking...
玛丽·卢的妈妈去了警局
Mary Lou's mother came to the station. She was...
她快崩溃了
She was desperate, so...
所以我把玛丽·卢的义体还给了她
I made sure she got Mary Lou's sleeve back.
但我留下了她 以防奇迹发生
But I kept her, just in case by some fucking miracle
我们可以问她究竟发生了什么
we get to ask her what happened to her.
看看这些人
Look at all these people.
我的答案就在这里 但我拿不到
All my answers are right here and I just can't have them.
我什么都找不到
I've got nothing.
653法案 让死人说话
你不会获得原谅的
You will not be forgiven.
我见过他俩
I've seen these two before.
他们被杀了
They were murdered?
嗯
Yeah.
他们的义体都死了
Every one of them sleeve-dead
而且都据说皈依了新天主教
and every one of them supposedly converted Neo-C.
你觉得皈依是伪造的
You believe the conversions are fake?
赖克是这么觉得
Ryker did.
那可很有市场
Be a hell of a market for that.
但那是不可能的 就像现在发生的很多事
Except it's impossible, like a lot of things right now.
有个人 他不存在
There's this man who doesn't exist.
米奇称他为幽灵行者
Mickey calls him the Ghostwalker.
我在班克罗夫特的派对上见到了他
I saw him at Bancroft's party,
他不知道怎么的把自己的录像全部抹除了
but somehow he wipes his image from all recordings on the fly.
怎么做到的
How?
长什么样
What does it look like?
小胡子不确定
I'm not sure about the mustache.
我在玛丽·卢·亨奇的案子上只有
This guy and Dimi are the only leads I have left
他和迪米这两条线索
on the Mary Lou Henchy case.
所以你觉得如果他能隐藏自己的踪迹
So you figure if he can cover his tracks,
也许他也隐藏了她的
then maybe he covered hers?
抹除了她如何坠落和从哪里坠落的信息
Erased information on how she fell, where she fell from?
没错 也许吧 我得询问他
Yeah. I mean, maybe. I need to question him.
米奇想要创建算法追踪
Mickey's trying to put together an algorithm
这个无迹可寻的人 但现在还是一无所获
to trace the untraceable man, but so far, no luck.
赖克的案子 班克罗夫特的案子 幽灵行者
Ryker's case. Bancroft's murder. Ghostwalker.
-都有关联 -没错
- They're connected. - Yeah.
-但他们搞砸了 -为什么
- But they fucked up. - How?
因为他们还没有杀了我
Because they haven't killed me yet.
米奇 怎么样了
Hey, Mickey. What you got?
我来问
I take lead.
非得把我放进一个醉鬼的义体里吗
You had to put me in sleeve with a fucking hangover?
嘴巴里跟被猫吐过似的
Tastes like cat vomited in my mouth.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you like it.
看来上次分别后 你的腿长好了 真不错
I see you grew your legs back since we parted. That's nice.
我是有权利的
I have rights, you know.
你为谁工作 迪米
Who do you work for, Dimi?
想要供述 副队
Hoping for a confession, Lieutenant?
伊莱亚斯·赖克 或者说不管你是谁
Elias Ryker? Or whoever you are.
你可能是任何人
You could be anyone.
狡猾的殖民战术突击队探员
A cunning CTAC agent, huh?
如此粗糙
Oh, the crudity!
这个男人 说不定他还是个女人
This man? This woman, maybe?
就连一条狗都能训练成跟他一样沉默
Even a dog could be trained to say as much as he has,
只要给对了镇定剂
given the right tranquilizers, of course.
只不过换体的时候可能会非常疯狂
They do tend to go pitifully insane when you decant them if not.
不过没错 连狗都可以
But, yes, even a dog.
她已经抓到你双义体的证据了 迪米
She's got you cold for double sleeving, Dimi.
目光太短浅了
Limited vision.
说好的
Where is the voice
转换躯体能让我们脱离
that said altered carbon would free us
骨肉细胞的约束呢
from the cells of our flesh?
所谓我们会成为天使的宣言
The visions that said we would be angels.
然而 我们却变得极度渴望
Instead, we became hungry for things
现实已经无法给与我们的东西
that reality could no longer offer.
界限模糊了
The lines blurred.
你想知道我为谁办事
You want to know who I work for?
能理解这一切的人
The people who understood that,
他借此
who used it to become wealthy beyond words
成为最富裕的人
in the only currency that truly matters:
不死者的欲望
the appetites of the immortal.
告诉我谁让你陷害赖克
Just tell me who had you frame Ryker.
迪米 供出来 你就不用真死
Come on, Dimi. Give him up, you skip real death.
只要再黑暗中等待百年
A hundred years in the dark instead.
太好笑了
This is hilarious.
我知道警♥察♥会在虚拟中动真格的
I know police do the real thing in virtual.
根本没有什么协议
There is no deal on the table.
只有一把枪
There's a fucking gun on the table!
-开口 不然我打穿你的皮质盘 -奥泰加
- Talk and I don't blow your stack out. - Ortega...
你知道虚拟和现实的区别吗
Know the difference between virtual and life?
-他们在哪里 -一个是真的
- Where are they? - One's real.
在架构中 你知道所有东西都是由
In a construct, you know everything is being run
机器生成的
by an all-powerful machine.
-他在拖延时间 -现实没有这种保证
- He's stalling. - Reality doesn't offer the same assurance,
所以你很容易就会产生一种
so it's very easy to develop the mistaken impression
掌控一切的错觉
that you are in control.
我要名字 我要一个名字
I want a name! I want a fucking name!
-好吧 好吧 -奥泰加 你在哪里
- Okay. Okay. - Ortega, where the hell are you?
鲍勃
Bob.
-杀了他 打爆他的皮质盘 -没错
- Kill him. Blow his fuckin' stack out. - Yeah.
奥泰加 到此为止
Ortega? This is over!
带上星际战士 把这家伙带出去
Grab the Envoy. Get this fucking guy out of here.
不 田中
No. Tanaka!
-不 -我不应该感到意外的
- No! - I should not be surprised.
-田中 拜托 让我... -我应该开除你
- Tanaka, just please, let me-- - I should fire you.
-他陷害了赖克 该死 -是吗 他是谁
- He framed Ryker, God damn it! - Oh, yeah? Who is he?
迪米双雄
Dimi the Twin.
-该死的迪米崔·卡德 -没错
- Dimitri fucking Kadmin? -Yeah.
卡德 你疯了吗
Kadmin? Are you out of your mind?
好吧 再让我进虚拟五分钟
Okay. Give me five minutes in virtual, that's all.
你和一个星际战士搭档 他耍了你
You partnered up with an Envoy and he played you.
-我会遵守诺言 -你根本不知道怎么回事
- I will keep my promise. - You don't have a clue what's happening.
科瓦奇 闭嘴
Kovacs, shut up.
让我陪迪米下去
Let me ride down with Dimi.
再让我问几个问题 拜托
A few more questions. Please.
-好吧 去吧 -谢谢
- All right. Go. - Thank you.
必须跟我一起
Not without me you don't.
给我滚出我的警局
Get the fuck out of my station.
-我知道我在做什么 -你失控了
- I know what I'm doing. - You're out of control.
萨米尔
Samir...
我受够帮你遮掩了 以后再也不会了
I'm done covering for you. Never again.
-萨米尔 -别说了
- Samir... - Stop.
奥泰加
Ortega!
你是信徒吗
Are you a believer?
很欣赏你并不会轻言放弃
I appreciate that you are no quitter.
但是总有该放手的时候
But there is a time for letting go.
该走了
We have to go.
愿仁慈博爱的主
May the Lord, in his love and mercy,
以圣灵的名义帮助你
help you with the grace of the Holy Spirit.
你竟然在警局还来这一套
You're doing this in a fucking police precinct?
愿主解脱你的罪孽
May the Lord who frees you from sin...
拯救你 扶持你
save you and raise you up.
阿门
Amen.
我们得赶紧走了
We have to go now!
快点
Come.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表