剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
首先你会明白 表象并非事实
First thing you'll learn is that nothing is what it seems.
忘记你的假设
Ignore your assumptions.
什么都不要相信
Don't trust anything.
你所见 所闻
What you see, what you hear,
别人说的话 你自以为的记忆
what people tell you, what you think you remember...
欢迎
我们是星际战士 我们有什么拿什么
We are Envoys, and we take what is offered.
让经历重刷你
Let experience wash over you.
像海绵一样吸收
Absorb it like a sponge.
不要有任何期待
Expect nothing.
只有这样 你才能做好一切准备
Only then can you be prepared for anything.
该死
Fuck.
该死的骨碎片
Fucking bone fragments.
总刺到我肉里
Always get goddamn splinters.
你觉得他们是谁
Who do you think they are?
谁管呢 有钱拿就行
Who cares? We're getting paid.
你总这么混♥蛋♥吗
Have you always been such an asshole?
每具义体都是如此
Every sleeve, every time.
怎么了
What?
殖民战术突击队 12个人 武器致命
CTAC praetorians, 12. Lethal loads.
怎么 你现在还能透视墙了
What? You see through the walls now?
不到三秒了 快走
Three seconds or less. Move!
你的身体不是你本人
Your body is not who you are.
你像蛇蜕皮一样脱掉它
You shed it like a snake sheds its skin.
把它留在身后 忘在脑后
Leave it, forgotten, behind you.
你得看才能学会
The only way you'll learn is by watching,
所以好好看
so watch.
-基本报告里不包括这部分 -没事的
- Didn't cover this in the basic briefing. - You'll be fine.
他们起初几乎不能走路 你得把他拽出来
They can barely walk at first. You'll have to pull him out.
这玩意会沾我一身的
I'm gonna get this shit all over me.
你会习惯的 把他弄出来
You'll get used to it. Just decant him.
我们接下来一小时里还要处理四个呢
We've got four more to do in the next hour.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
你得先学会怎么拔脐带
Not until you learn how to take out the umbilicus, you aren't.
就这样 狠狠一拽
Like this. Just give it a good hard jerk.
怎么回事 这正常吗
What the fuck? Is that normal?
别慌 有时他们会像鱼似的扑腾
Don't panic. Sometimes they flop around like a fish.
通常表示他们上具义体死得很惨烈
Usually means their last sleeve died violently.
让他们有切身之痛
Make it personal.
是你 你是武器
It is you. You are the weapon.
你是杀手 毁灭者
You are the killer and the destroyer.
是你 你是武器
It is you. You are the weapon.
你是杀手 毁灭者
You are the killer and destroyer.
趴下
Get down!
-这肯定不正常 -他不会有事的
- This can't be normal. - He'll be fine.
扶他坐上椅子
Just get him in the chair.
你扶他吧
You get him in the chair.
好了 伙计 别折腾了
All right, buddy, enough of that.
该死
Shit!
我们需要帮助 救命啊
We need help. Help! Help!
-你打断了我的鼻子 -救命啊
- You broke my goddamn nose. - Help! We need help.
该死的复活人冲我发疯了
Fucking rerun went mental on me.
你不冷静下来 我们就得给你打镇定剂了
We're gonna have to sedate you if you don't settle down.
-我都流血了 -闭嘴吧
- I am fucking bleeding here! - Shut up!
听着 混♥蛋♥ 给我冷静点
Listen, asshole. You better calm down.
多久了 我死多久了
How long? How long have I been down?
机密
武·科瓦奇
临时肉身
-这人是谁 -多久了
- Who the hell is this guy? - How fucking long?
250年
Two hundred and fifty years.
给我个镜子
Get me a mirror.
这里没有镜子
There are no mirrors here.
你需要时间适应你的新义体
You need time to adjust to your new sleeve.
你有精神分♥裂♥或精神崩溃的危险
You risk schism or a psychotic break.
他已经疯了
He's already fucking psychotic!
给我找面镜子
Get me a fucking mirror!
你差点要了我的命
You almost fucking killed me, man.
我讨厌被枪击
I hate getting shot.
我在哪
Where am I?
恶魔岛监狱 海湾市
Alcatraz Prison. Bay City.
哪个星球 白♥痴♥
What planet, genius?
地球
Earth.
淋浴间在哪
Which way's the shower?
有件事我可以保证
One thing I can promise you:
死而复生很不好受
coming back from the dead is a bitch.
每次都是
Every single time.
欢迎来到恶魔岛
Welcome to Alcatraz.
你已经成功结束刑期
You've successfully completed your prison sentence.
你可能发现 你已经换了具身躯
You may notice you are no longer in the body you arrived in.
鉴于你已经偿清了对社会的债
Now that you have paid your debt to society,
你被换体了
you have been resleeved
义体来自我们的可用囚犯库
from our available inventory of prisoners.
你可能会觉得困惑或奇怪
You may feel confused or strange.
毕竟 你不该在这里的
After all, you're not supposed to be here.
迷糊 幻视或幻听
Disorientation, visual and auditory hallucinations,
甚至轻度失忆都是正常的
and even low-grade amnesia are normal.
但别担心
But don't worry.
本次指导将回答你们的一切问题
This orientation will answer all of your questions.
这是皮质盘
This is a cortical stack.
作为摄政国公民
As Protectorate citizens,
我们每人一岁时都植入了一个这个
we each have one implanted when we are one year old.
内部是纯粹的人类思想 编码存储为
Inside is pure human mind, coded and stored as DHF:
数码人类货物
Digital Human Freight.
你的意识
Your consciousness can
可被下载至任何盘中 放入任何义体中
be downloaded into any stack, in any sleeve.
你甚至可以在几分钟内针♥刺♥
You can even needlecast in minutes
传输到殖民世界的任何一具义体之中
to a sleeve anywhere in the Settled Worlds.
义体是可替换的
A sleeve is replaceable.
但一旦皮质盘被毁 你就死了
But if your stack is destroyed, you die.
真正死亡是无法复活的
There's no coming back from real death.
典狱长想见你
Warden wants to see you.
所以 尽量避免让大脑根部遭重击
So, avoid blunt force trauma to the base of the brain
或被能量武器击中头部
and energy weapons fired at the head.
等你醒来时 世界不会跟之前一样了
When you wake up, the world will not be what it was.
你也是
And neither will you.
他们已经忘记了我们的身份
They have forgotten who and what we are.
让他们记起来
Make them remember.
熄掉
Put that out.
你...
You...
卷宗不全 部分被封
File's incomplete, parts of it sealed.
这怎么回事
What is here?
间谍罪 恐怖活动 叛国罪
Espionage, terrorism, crimes against the state,
杀人罪行数不胜数
and more murders than I can count.
武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs.
你因背叛摄政国被捕了
You're under arrest for treason against the Protectorate.
你为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头子凯奎斯·法肯纳效命
Working for the terrorist leader Quellcrist Falconer.
我没为她效命
I didn't work for her.
那更像是自发群体
It was more like an autonomous collective.
闭上你的臭嘴 你个叛徒
Close your goddamn mouth, you traitor,
否则我一枪打爆你的脑袋
or I'll put a hole right through your head.
你个白♥痴♥
You moron.
我也很高兴见到你 耶格 好久不见
Good to see you too, Jaeger. Been a while.
追逐结束了
Chase is over.
给我个好借口吧
Just give me an excuse.
我知道你有命不能把我变成烈士
I know you got orders not to make me into a martyr, so...
做个乖小兵 抓我回去吧
be a good little grunt and take me in.
义体已死 但皮质盘完好 长官
Sleeve's fragged but the stack's okay, sir.
那贱♥人♥是谁
Who's the bitch?
没谁 本地雇佣兵
Nobody. Just a local merc.
她都不知道我是谁
She doesn't even know who I am.
你该对我客气点的 那她也不会死了
You should've been respectful to me. She would've lived.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表