剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
切换太多义体时才会发生
if you bounce between lots of different sleeves.
也就是说 如果你用自己的复♥制♥体复活
So, turns out, if you resleeve into your own clone,
你想复活多少次都随意
you can do it as many times as you want.
并且永生 只要有钱
And live forever. If you got the cash.
很棒吧
It's great, huh?
其他人怎么办
What does everyone else do?
拿到哪具义体就换哪具
Folks resleeve in whatever they can find,
只要买♥♥得起
if they can afford it.
所以你们的客户是直接
So your clients needlecast
针♥刺♥传输到这楼里的复♥制♥体里的吗
directly into the clones here in the building?
下面几层有
Our lower levels house
一个非常安全的DHF卫星下载设备
a fully secure satellite-to-download DHF facility.
也没那么安全吧
It can't be that secure
毕竟有人在班克罗夫特被枪击当晚
if someone tried to hack Bancroft's backup
想入侵他的备份
the night he was shot.
警♥察♥认为是黑客
Police think it was Dippers.
他们专趁上传时窃取玛士记忆片段
They steal snippets of Meth memory during uplink.
像是国王的童年
Moments from a king's childhood,
名媛破处等等这种时刻
a socialite losing her virginity.
-常见吗 -常见得很
- Is that common? - Oh, it happens all the time.
那些记忆在黑市上可是宝贝
Black market value is huge for a slice of those memories.
资料拿来了
Got the file. Here you go.
没了
That's it?
我们只记录重适应的过程以进行质量管理
We only record the moment of reacclimation for quality control.
任何更进一步的东西都会侵犯客户的隐私
Anything more would infringe on our clients' privacy.
而我确实非常重视隐私 克里斯托弗很清楚
And I do so value my privacy, as Christopher well knows.
克里斯托弗 很高兴再见到你
Christopher, so good to see you again.
能帮上忙是我们的荣幸
It is our privilege to be of assistance.
早上好 科瓦奇先生
Good morning, Mr. Kovacs.
我跟乌穆说 想过来
I told Oumou here that I wanted to drop in
就近看看你怎么调查
and observe your investigation at close quarters.
你丈夫换体的那天晚上你也在这吗
You were here the night your husband resleeved?
是的 劳伦斯出差的时候
Yes. When Laurens travels for business,
我喜欢在这等他针♥刺♥传输回来
I like to meet him when he casts back.
这个视频是什么时候拍的
When was this footage taken?
班克罗夫特先生被杀前六小时
Six hours before Mr. Bancroft was killed.
我知道我看的是我自己
I know I'm watching myself,
但感觉像是在看陌生人
but it feels as if I'm watching a stranger.
你回来之前 去大阪做什么
What were you doing in Osaka, before you came back?
班克罗夫特先生谈妥一个四百亿的信用贸易协定
Mr. Bancroft closed a 400 billion credit trade deal.
这个我也不记得了
Which I also have no memory of.
你在那边的联♥系♥人被询问过了吗
And your associates there were questioned?
他们看到班克罗夫特先生没有任何问题
They saw nothing amiss with Mr. Bancroft.
恰恰相反 他们还夸奖了他的专注和能力
On the contrary, they remarked on his focus and skill.
是的 我仍旧不清楚
Yes, I still have no idea how
自己是如何做到那么快就解决的
I managed to pull that together quite so quickly.
然后你针♥刺♥传输回了这里 然后你做了什么
And then you needlecast back here. What did you do after?
我回家了 看来我的精力是比不上劳伦斯了
I went home. I'm afraid Laurens had more energy than I did.
那你呢
And you?
凌日屋的监控摄像头
Security cameras at Suntouch House recorded
拍到班克罗夫特先生早上回家的画面
Mr. Bancroft arriving home in the morning.
我会把视频拿给你
I'll get you the footage.
你什么事都不用亲自动手
You don't do anything for yourself do you,
包括回答问题
including answering questions?
我说过了 科瓦奇先生 我完全没印象
I've told you, Mr. Kovacs, it's all a complete blank.
我也不明白这次询问有什么意义
I'm struggling to see the point of this, um... interrogation.
这整件事里唯一那个
The one person who is
不可能是嫌犯的人 是我
certainly not a suspect in all of this... is me.
你想要答案 那就要回答问题
You want answers, they come with questions attached.
我们去散个步 科瓦奇先生
Let's take a walk, Mr. Kovacs.
先说清楚 如果我死了 你也得继续冰冻
Just to be clear, if I die, you go back on ice.
你该拥有这具义体
如果你破案不够快 你也得继续冰冻
If you don't solve this quickly enough, you go back on ice.
你这么信任还真是让我感动
All this trust is just making me tear up.
别再威胁我
Don't threaten me again.
-我不太喜欢你的语气 -忍♥忍♥吧
- I'm not sure if I'm enjoying your tone. - Get used to it.
我将会需要你不想交出的权限
I'm gonna need access that you don't wanna give,
找到你以为你想知道的答案
and I'm gonna find answers you may only think you want.
你想让我为你工作 我为你工作
You wanted me to work for you. I'm working for you.
想要我的尊重
You want my respect?
那可有点难
That's a little harder to come by.
如果你不喜欢 那现在就把我冻起来吧
If you don't like it, put me back on ice right now.
我欣赏
I admire a man
能毫不退缩望向悬崖的人
who can look over the edge without flinching.
说不定你也能会成为玛士
Might make a Meth of you yet.
我已经把凌日屋的
I've downloaded the footage
监控录像传到了你旅馆房♥间
to your hotel from Suntouch House.
我还需要看到所有嫌犯的审讯录像
I'll need to see the interviews of all the suspects as well,
以及班克罗夫特收到的威胁
and any threats that Bancroft's received.
你为什么在这儿 副队
Why are you here, Lieutenant?
你接受了那个工作
You took the job.
-为什么 -人总得吃饭
- Why? - Man's gotta eat.
你不需要去别的地方执行警务吗
Don't you have actual policing to do somewhere?
你有关于
You have any leads on who
昨晚谁想杀掉我的线索吗
tried to kill me in the hotel last night?
没有证人幸存是个问题
The lack of surviving witnesses is a problem,
但我在处理
but I'm working on it.
我觉得安心了
I feel safer already.
喂 我知道 我这就来
Yeah? Yeah, I know. I'm coming.
回头见 科瓦奇 别把自己害死
Be seeing you, Kovacs. Try not to get yourself killed.
应该没问题 谁会想杀我呢
Shouldn't be a problem. Who'd want to kill me?
你们好 伙计们
Hello, boy-os.
我的天
Well, holy shit.
坡 好久不见
Hey there, Poe. Long time.
多久没见了 五十年
How long has it been, 50 years?
实际上是47年
Actually, 47 years.
我以为你现在只存活在现实世界呢
I thought you only lived in the real these days.
我的账户拖欠停用了 我很难过
It grieves me that my account languishes in arrears.
我必须找
I must restore my standing
人工智能旅馆联盟的兄弟姐妹恢复地位
with my brothers and sisters in the AI Hotel Union.
我们现在是人工智能管理联盟了
We're the AI Management Union now.
欧文旅馆改装成了音乐厅
Yeah, Owen's turned himself into a music hall.
罗德尼开了家脱衣舞俱乐部 自称Z罗
And Rodney has a strip club, calls himself Z-Rod.
-而麦迪... -我知道麦迪和谁工作
- And Maddy-- - I'm well aware who Maddy works with.
或是为谁工作
Or rather... for.
你带点数来还债了吗
You bring credit to pay your back dues?
我有客人了
I have a guest.
拿把椅子 我们算上你
Grab a seat. We'll deal you in.
还自称坡吗
Still calling yourself Poe, huh?
为什么你总假装自己是他们的一员
Why you always pretend to be one of them?
穿得像他们 说话像他们 太奇怪了
Dress like 'em, talk like 'em. It's so... weird.
我觉得人类很有趣
I find humans fascinating.
你太奇怪了 谁在乎人类
You are weird! Who cares about humans?
谁在乎
Who cares?
人类给了我们生命
Humans gave us life.
就因为麦迪被他们奴役过
Yeah, just because Maddy's been enslaved by one of them,
为什么要针对整个物种呢
why hold that against the species?
他们和我们不一样 坡 他们是低级物种
They're not like us, Poe. They're a lesser form of life.
把这话宣扬出去 兄弟
Preach it, brother.
我不是他们的奴隶
I'm not their servant.
我选择成为乌鸦旅馆的所有人
I choose to be the proprietor of the Raven.
对人性的研究是我最大的愿望
The study of humanity is my greatest aspiration.
你得改改你的人生目标 坡
You gotta work on your life goals, Poe.
我的地盘 性致勃勃
My place, Prick Up,
你也得来参与这种生意
that's the kinda business you gotta be in.
虚拟现实性体验
VR sexperience.
有时我甚至会用活体录音
Sometimes I use live ones for the recordings.
活体
Live?
人类 她们更会叫
Humans. They make better noises.
最棒的是 其他人类会付钱要求重放
And the best thing, other humans pay you for the playback.
你不能再为人类服务了 坡
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表