剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
你必须停止备份
You had to stop your backup from going through.
你没多少时间
You didn't have much time.
动手啊 动手啊 动手啊
Do it! Do it! Do it!
不
No!
你能感觉到吗 劳伦斯 那种疯狂
Do you feel it, Laurens? The madness?
-那是我的 给我 -这个
- That's mine. Give it to me. - This?
-不 这不是你的 -给我 给我
- No, it's not yours. - Give it! Give it!
不是你的 我不是你的
It's not yours. I'm not yours!
-卑躬屈膝了这么多年... -不 给我 我的
- Years of groveling... - No, give it to me! Mine!
为你服务 羞辱我自己
...and serving and humiliating myself.
-我想要的只是成为你们中的一员 -给我
- All I ever wanted to be was one of you. - Give it!
你却像扔垃圾一样把我扔掉
And you threw me out like trash,
都因为你控制不了自己
all because you couldn't control yourself.
救我 求你 求你
Help me, please. Please.
-不 -他在撒谎
- No. - He's lying!
所有的 每字每句
All of it, every fucking word.
柯蒂斯 如果她再说话
Curtis, if she speaks again,
你就给她点厉害瞧瞧 我不在乎你用什么方式
I want you to hurt her. I don't care how.
原本应该看起来像是班克罗夫特疯了
It was supposed to look like Bancroft went crazy,
备份坏了 他自杀了
his backups were shredded and he killed himself.
我就等着这一刻呢
That's what I was waiting for.
-给 -不
- There you go. - No!
不 我不能
No, I can't!
我不能 不
I can't. No!
我就是这么说的 你也没听我的啊
That's what I said. You didn't listen to me either.
但是你比她聪明
But you outsmarted her.
对 我一定是假装针♥刺♥
Right. I must have faked the needlecast.
假装我做了备份
Pretend I'd done the backup,
所以你杀我杀太早了
so you just killed me too soon.
劳伦斯 想想他说的话
Laurens, think about what he's saying.
我对你和你的家庭一直都忠心不二
I have been nothing but loyal to you, to this family.
把她扔出我家
Get her out of my house.
不 放开我
No, get your hands off me!
乌穆·普雷斯科特 你被捕了
Oumou Prescott, you are under arrest.
放开她 让她走
Leave her alone. Let her go.
这件事不准说出去 明白吗
Not a word of this will leave this room. Is that understood?
-当然 班克罗夫特先生 -是的 先生
- Of course, Mr. Bancroft. - Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
我不会告你的
I'm not gonna press charges.
-谢谢 -不
- Thank you. - No.
我要毁了你
I am going to ruin you.
收回你到天穹区的权限
Your access to Aerium is withdrawn.
你的律师执照被吊销
Your license to practice law will be revoked.
没有玛士会聘用你
No Meth will ever hire you.
你拥有的一切都被没收
And everything you own will be confiscated.
劳伦斯 求你
Laurens, please!
你永远都离不开地层了
You are never going to leave the ground again.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
不要这样 不要这么做
Don't do this. Don't do this.
找个天沟 把她扔回去
Find a gutter. Throw her in it.
不 不 求你 求你 这...
No. No. Please. Please. This is...
他在撒谎 他在撒谎 他说的没有一句话是实话 我...
He's lying! He's lying! None of this is true! I--
你闭嘴
You stop talking.
把她扔出去
Get her out of here.
把我的赦免书和酬劳给我
I need my pardon and my payment.
最终...
In the end...
我最大的谜团...
my great mystery was...
只不过是人性的贪婪和我自己的弱点
nothing more than human greed and my own weakness.
就这样
Well, there we are.
我会作出必要的安排的
I'll make the necessary arrangements.
当我听到你把他们都叫进来的时候
When I heard you'd invited them all in,
我以为你是要以谋略制胜
I thought you were trying to outmaneuver me.
-根本不是这样 是吗 -人多效果好
- That wasn't it at all, was it? - It works better in a group.
把大家说服了 说服那个人的可能性就更大了
Convince the crowd, you're more likely to convince the man.
你把他们都玩了
You played them well.
你赢了
You won.
你说服了他
You convinced him.
丽琳赢了
Reileen won.
我只是听命行事
I just did what I was told.
我们如何进行欺骗
How do we practice deceit?
我们把事实分解 揉到谎言中
We rip the truth apart and reweave it into the lie.
没有比这更有说服力的了
Nothing is more convincing.
人们谈到星际战士直觉就好像有魔力一般
People talk about Envoy Intuition like it's magic.
并不是
It's not.
那是脑后的一阵凉
It's a pull at the back of the mind.
是脑袋里的难抑的痒
A scratch inside your skull that won't go away.
是琐事
It's the details.
我告诉过你不要打给我
I told you not to call me here.
你的伤口都清理好了吗
Are you cleaned up?
好了 科瓦奇在医院给我留了个能用的账户
Yeah. Kovacs left a tab open for me at the hospital.
基因键入追踪有结果了吗
Did you get a hit on the gene-mat trace?
-你在哪 -那不是个否定回答
- Where are you? - That's not a no.
拜托 米奇 你知道些什么
Come on, Mickey. You know something.
不 我没那么说 你找到科瓦奇了吗
No, I didn't say that. Did you find Kovacs yet?
找到了
Yeah.
我不知道 有点不对劲
I don't know. Something's wrong.
-我觉得他遇上麻烦了 -为什么
- I think he's in trouble. - Why?
因为他一副混♥蛋♥样
Because he was a total fucking prick.
那是一种解释
You know, that's one interpretation.
还有一种解释 他本身就是个混♥蛋♥
Another is that he is a prick.
追踪的怎么样
What about the trace?
基因追踪有结果了 我发给你
We got a hit on the gene-mat. I'm gonna send you the specs.
你肯定想不到是从哪来的
You are not gonna believe from where.
迷幻瞬间
Psychasec?
客户是谁
Who's the client?
怪就怪在这
That's the weird thing.
我拿到了库号♥
I've got the vault number,
但并没有登记在任何账户下
and it's not registered to any account.
基因不属于任何一个人
The gene-mat belongs to nobody.
把库的信息发给我
Send me the vault info.
好 我现在发给你
Okay, I'll send it now.
就是这个 这是最后一次 我不干了
And that's it. That's the last time, understood? I'm done.
-我退出 -别 米奇 等等
- I'm out. - No, Mickey. Wait.
追踪幽灵行者的事呢 他还在逍遥法外
What about tracking the Ghostwalker? He's still out there.
没错 他是
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
我的养老金也是
And so is my pension.
帮你查的话 我的养老金就没了
I chase one, I lose the other.
拜托了 米奇
Come on, Mickey, please.
听我说
Listen to me.
我爱你 但等你被开除的时候
I love you and when you get fired,
我会否认我们见过面
I'm going to deny we ever met.
你好 格斯
Hi, Gus.
记得我吗
Remember me?
去年我在唇齿巷
I picked you up last year
抓过你犯轻罪
for that misdemeanor sleeve-jack in Licktown.
没上报给你的雇主
Never got reported to your employer.
我封存了那些记录
No, I had those records sealed.
这是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
我认为迷幻瞬间公♥司♥有权知道 不是吗
I think Psychasec has a right to know, don't you?
他们会解雇你让你失业 但是
I mean, they'll fire you and blackball you, but...
犯罪总是没有出路的
crime doesn't pay, does it?
你想怎样
What do you want?
要做决定
Sometimes I come up here
或遇到困难的时候
when I have decisions to make
有时我会来这里
or difficulties to face.
我知道班克罗夫特的死亡日期和时间
I knew the date and time of Bancroft's death.
望远镜被复位到
The telescope returned to the same position it was in
他死前在看的那个位置
when he looked through it, right before he died.
云端梦绕
我们自己的
Our own...
罪恶的卫星 云端梦绕
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表