剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
I got it! I got it!
三
Three...
二
two...
让我自豪吧 宝贝 去吧
Make me proud, baby. Go to work.
一
One.
正在备份
该死 没电了
Shit. Fuck, we're down!
这是反入侵电涌
It's some kind of counter-intrusion surge.
我们彻底被关在系统外面了
We're shut out of the system completely.
我们什么都接收不到了
We're blind.
你们及时进入系统了吗
Did you have enough time to get in?
当然了
Fuck, yeah.
这玩意只是用来杀畜生的 射程很小
That's made for killing livestock. Not a lot of range.
我自有办法
I can make it work.
你的不在乎全是演戏 我信了你
It was all a trick. Not caring. And I bought it.
和米莉娅姆一起的那个人是谁
And who is that with Miriam?
你复♥制♥了双义体
You double-sleeved.
你骗了我 骗了我 小武
And you lied to me. To me, Tak.
唯一真正爱过你的人
The only person who's ever truly loved you.
你就是为了她
And you did it for her?
-天啊 -等等
- Jesus. - Wait.
梁和她一起在里面
Leung's in there with her.
如果把她拉出来 他就会知道出事了
If we pull her out, he'll know something's wrong.
想得美
Nice try.
我们并肩作战的时候好多了
It was so much better when we were on the same side.
没有外人能干扰你
No outsiders getting in your head.
这次又是谁
Which one's this again?
让我打死她 拜托
Let me shoot her. Please.
是埃利奥特
Oh, it's Elliot.
老实说 地层人在我看来都差不多
Honestly, all grounders look alike to me.
肯定是因为外表都这么污秽
Must be the film of dirt.
你在侮辱一个拿着螺栓枪
You may wanna reconsider insulting
对着你脑袋的人之前最好考虑一下
the guy with a bolt gun pointed at your head.
你是不是忘了些什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
杀了我 我会通过我刚刚进行的上一次备份
Kill me here and I'll be resleeved from my last backup,
重新换体
which just happened.
所以你做什么都无所谓
So it doesn't matter what you do.
我都会回来 我会记得你们来过这里
I'll come back and I'll remember you were here.
如果你当初离开这里 他们还能保住自己的命
If you'd really walked away, they would have all lived.
但是现在 我会找到你们那可怜小团体内的每个人
But now, I'm coming for your pathetic little pack
他们都将年复一年困在虚拟中
and they're all going into virtual for years.
闭嘴
Shut up.
看奥泰加吃掉她自己的眼球
Gonna watch Ortega eat her own fucking eyeballs!
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up.
我让艾娃用罗林感染了你的备份
I had Ava spike your backup with Rawling.
不
No.
你们没有皮质盘舱的权限
You don't have access to stackpox.
我偷了星际战士的皮质盘 艾娃提取了病毒
I stole the Envoy stacks, Ava stitched the virus.
你的备份都没了
Your backups are gone.
吉米·索托向你问好
Jimmy de Soto says hello.
小武 你不会这么做的
Tak, you wouldn't.
你只剩你现在这一条命了
You got one life left and you're wearing it.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我有那么一瞬间看到了我妹妹
'Cause I saw my sister for a moment.
我要让她回来
And I'm gonna get her back.
我从来没失去过我 小武
You never lost me, Tak.
全部坦白
A full confession.
班克罗夫特 653 玛丽·卢·亨奇 全部
Bancroft, 653, Mary Lou Henchy, all of it.
没人会相信你
No one will believe you.
微传摄像头
Microwire cam.
告诉我所有事 这是你唯一的机会
Tell me everything. It's your only chance.
什么机会
Chance to what?
重新做人
Become a human again.
小武
Tak.
你不会让他们冰冻我的 小武
You wouldn't let them put me on ice, Tak.
求你了
Please.
没有警报 别再扯淡 别再玩把戏
No more alarms, no more bullshit, no more games.
又是一个你执意要犯的大错
One more mistake you're determined to make.
当你要付出代价时 记得我曾经阻止过你
Remember, when it's time to pay, I tried to stop you.
从班克罗夫特烧了皮质盘那晚开始
Start with the night Bancroft got torched.
我知道他喜欢掐死女孩子
I knew he liked to choke girls out.
我直到他从大阪回来很生气
I knew he was coming back from Osaka angry.
那天晚上 我需要他更加失控
That night, I needed him to go further.
为什么
Why?
这样我就能勒索他 阻止653法案
So I could blackmail him into stopping 653.
你让他用了种马 你怎么给他下药的
You had him drugged with Stallion. How did you do that?
皮肤吸收
Transdermal.
通过一个吻
Through a kiss.
米莉娅姆
Miriam.
她欠我的
She owed me.
她知道他一旦被下药 就会杀死下一个他干的人
She knew once he was dosed, he'd kill the next thing he fucked.
她也知道绝对不会是她
She also knew it wouldn't be her.
玛丽·卢·亨奇
And Mary Lou Henchy?
她跳了下去
She jumped.
但是为什么
Yeah, but why?
因为她不想死在班克罗夫特手中
Because she didn't wanna die at Bancroft's hand.
我邀请了他来云端梦绕
I'd invited him to Head in the Clouds.
确保他已经被下药 很成功
Made sure he was dosed, and it worked.
他非常失控
He went further, all right.
他真死了第一个女孩 砸碎了她的皮质盘
He real death'd the first girl, smashed her stack.
连我都不知道他内心如此愤怒
Even I didn't know there was that much fury in him.
所以玛丽·卢就跑了
So, Mary Lou ran.
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
应该担心我
Worry about me!
她走了一步她以为能将死我们俩的棋
She did the one thing she thought could checkmate us both.
她以为她的义体死了 但是皮质盘能被找到
She thought her body would die, but her stack would be found,
他们会给她重新转体
that they'd spin her back up,
她就能告诉警♥察♥发生了什么
she'd tell the police what happened.
她不知道我在雇佣她的时候就给她转教了
What she didn't know is I recoded her the moment I hired her.
接下来就是赖克
Brings us to Ryker.
他非要插手
He wouldn't back off.
我必须要除掉他
He was a piece that needed to be taken off the board.
所以当玛丽·卢坠地 转教死亡后
So when Mary Lou washed up, coded and dead,
他猜到到底发生了什么
he guessed what happened.
还好他那么狂躁 陷害他并不难
I was lucky he was so unstable. He wasn't hard to frame.
但是653法案实行的话...
But 653 was moving forward and...
我就完了 被抹除
I'd be ruined. Erased.
所以你利用了班克罗夫特在联合法庭上的影响
So you used Bancroft for his influences at the UN court.
我计划了很久 在完美的时机出手
It took planning, being ready to leap at the perfect moment,
逼他做我想让他做的事
force him to do what I wanted.
他杀了两名新教妓♥女♥后
Once he'd slaughtered two Neo-C-coded whores,
比我更害怕事发
he had as much to lose as I did.
他照我说的做了 让653失败了
He did what I told him, derailed 653.
但接下来的事并不在我预料之中
But what happened next, I couldn't predict.
他有一种古老的信念
He has an archaic streak.
你可以称之为荣誉
You'd call it honor.
这个笨蛋想要忘记
The fool wanted to forget.
好像这样能抹除他所做的事
As if that would make him clean of what he'd done.
他轰碎了自己的皮质盘
He slagged his own stack.
他的自大不会让他相信他自杀了
His arrogance wouldn't let him believe he killed himself.
他坚称自己是被谋杀的 不愿意释怀
He insisted he was murdered, wouldn't let it go.
就到你上场了
Which brings us to you.
你需要一个班克罗夫特能信任的人 一个星际战士
You needed somebody that Bancroft could trust. An Envoy.
我不需要什么别人
I didn't need someone.
我需要你
I needed you.
你说得没错 我手上全是鲜血
You're right about the blood on my hands. I drenched myself.
为了给我们创造未来
To build a future for us.
我一直在等
I waited.
我一直在等你 小武
I waited for you, Tak.
我在等最完美的时机
I waited for the perfect moment
把你救出来 让我们重新开始
to get you out so we could start again.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表