剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Then you have misunderstood me.
权力 真正的权力
For power, true power, is...
是隐藏的
is hidden.
就像巨大的海洋生物
Like a mammoth sea creature
就藏在海洋表面之下
just beneath the surface of the ocean.
只露出最微弱的涟漪
Nothing but the faintest of ripples.
我很想留下跟你好好辩论一番
I'd love to stay and debate the finer points with you.
但我马上要针♥刺♥传出了
I-- I'm gonna cast out soon.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
乌鸦旅馆
你现在还偷他的酒了吗
Are you stealing his liquor now?
如果被抓才叫偷 这儿有警♥察♥吗
It's only stealing if you get caught. See any cops?
对不起 现在不方便吗
I'm sorry. Is this a bad time?
没事
Nope.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
因为我是她的搭档
Because I'm her partner.
因为你用那张脸要让她崩溃了
And because you wearing that face is tearing her apart.
她告诉你我知道了
So she told you I found out?
这是那种友好警告吗
This gonna be one of those friendly warnings?
起初会比较友好
It started friendly.
赖克和克里斯汀 他们关系很好
Ryker and Kristin, they were close.
他被抓后 她崩溃了
After he went down, she came apart at the seams.
她觉得她负有责任
She believed she was responsible,
所以她就说服自己相信他是被陷害的
so she convinced herself he was set up.
但他是有心魔的
But the man had demons.
也有敌人
And enemies.
你知道她还在帮他还义体债吗
You know she's been paying his sleeve mortgage?
就一个副队拿的工资 这可不轻松
And on a lieutenant's pay. That's not an easy thing to do.
她根本没想到班克罗夫特会做出这种事
She never figured on an overbid like Bancroft pulled.
太可怕了
It was terrible.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
我知道危险中的男女会亲近起来
And I know that men and women in harm's way grow closer.
答应我要正派公平地对待她
Promise to treat her with decency and fairness.
不管班克罗夫特的麻烦是怎么回事
And whatever this insanity is with Bancroft,
你都别让她沾上
you keep her away from it.
我的诺言对你有什么意义
So what's my word worth to you?
那我自己来许个诺言
Then I'll make my own promise.
你伤害她 我就杀了你
Hurt her, and I kill you.
-你觉得你能做到吗 -是的
- You think you can keep that? - I do.
你照顾好克里斯汀 否则我拿你是问
You will take care of Kristin or you will answer to me.
我不是来救任何人的
I'm not here to save anyone.
哪怕你自己吗
Not even yourself?
我给你带来了你用得上的东西
I brought you something you can actually use.
我跟我一位联盟成员谈过了
I spoke with a member of my union.
-你还有联盟 -人工智能管理协会
- You're part of a union? - The AI Management Association.
我们管理了一系列的设施
We manage a plethora of establishments.
音乐厅 餐厅
Music performance halls, restaurants,
还有各种消遣场所
and various entertainment venues.
说重点 坡 别拖拖拉拉的
The point, Poe, before the next fuckin' ice age.
好 是麦迪森
Ah, yes, well. It's Madison.
管理斗场的人工智能
The AI who manages Fightdrome.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
冷静点
Calm down.
你是个怪物
You're an abomination!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
妈妈 给我
Mom, give me that.
怎么回事啊
The hell's going on?
给我吧 我来处理
I've got this. Give me that.
好吧 这能说明一切了
Okay, well, that explains everything.
-搞什么 -看来她不怎么喜欢赖克
- What the hell? - Guess she didn't like Ryker much, huh?
是啊
Yeah, well.
每次你张嘴 都更让我容易想象
You know, it's getting easier to imagine putting holes in you
在你身上开几个洞了
every time you open your mouth.
-我有班克罗夫特凶案的线索了 -是吗
- I got a lead on Bancroft's murder. - Oh, yeah?
他被杀那晚在斗场
He was at Fightdrome the night he was killed.
管理那里的人工智能说有视频
AI that manages the place says there's footage.
斗场不会录像 那是卖♥♥点之一
Fightdrome doesn't do footage. That's the whole point.
人们付大钱买♥♥难得的流血机会
People pay top dollar for once-in-a-lifetime bloodlettings.
相信我吧
Just trust me.
你口气跟赖克一样
You sound just like Ryker.
你们以前是搭档
You guys used to be partners.
好吧
Okay.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
斗场
赖克有什么我该知道的
Ryker have any mannerisms
行为或语言特征吗
or speech patterns I should be aware of?
都是我说话
Well, I did the talking
赖克就站在那里 一副凶巴巴的样子
and Ryker mostly stood there looking angry.
-这我做得到 -当然了
- I can do angry. - Yeah, no shit.
抱臂或者什么的
Just cross your arms or something.
天呐
My, my.
伊莱亚斯·赖克
Elias Ryker.
那么传言是真的
So the rumors are true.
你回来了
You're back from the rack
还用着你的旧皮囊
and riding your old skin.
-怎么做到的 副队 -不关你事 老杀
- How'd that happen, Lieutenant? - None of your business, Carnage.
这是新合成义体吗
Is that a new synth sleeve?
我以为重点就是你可以随意
Thought the whole point was you could rearrange the face
塑造面孔
into whatever you want.
是的 我能做到
It is. And I did.
抱歉 私人领地
Sorry. Private property.
我觉得我的无阻通行证
I think my all-access pass
就是你有摄像机记录格斗
is that you have cameras recording the fights.
我的品牌特色就是绝不广播
I built my brand on never broadcasting,
绝不录像
never recording anything--
劳伦斯·班克罗夫特死的那晚来过
Laurens Bancroft was here the night he died.
我们要跟进
We're following up.
我们想看看发生了什么
We'd like to look at what happened.
还是要我去申请搜查令
Or should I return with a warrant?
别那么凶啦
Take it down a little bit.
怎么了
What?
增加库存呢
Stocked up on inventory.
总在扩张
Ever expanding.
我们马上要迎来羞辱赛了
We have a humiliation bout coming soon.
-私密性很强 -是吗
- Very exclusive. - Oh, yeah?
还在协调细节
Still working out the details.
但我们已经有主题了
But we do have our subject matter.
-经典还是现代 -都有点
- Classic or modern? - Oh, bit of both.
是谁多嘴了
So, who talked?
我们有数据鼠 他们会挖 挖到料了
We have data rats. Rats dig. They dug something up.
你的老鼠有名字吗 我想见见他 或她
Does your rat have a name? I'd like to meet him. Or her.
-或它 -好啊 我给你介绍
- Or it. - Sure. I'll introduce you.
抢手的星际战士肉体
Hot rod Envoy flesh,
有各种现代装备
with all the modern accoutrements.
由从哈伦世界采集到的DNA创造
Taken from DNA harvested on Harlan's World.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
嗯 我看得出
Yeah. I can tell.
在埃蒙顿找到一家克隆机构
I found a single cloning facility in Edmonton
愿意组装一个古老又违法的义体
willing to stitch together something ancient and illegal
只为了一次性的流血斗殴
for a one-time bloodletting.
为了培育他花了大价钱
Cost me a king's ransom to grow him,
但人们就喜欢经典
but people love the classics.
想看它格斗吗
Would you like to see it fight?
想看他死吗
Would you like to see him die?
还是 想换上试试
Or maybe you'd like to wear it?
这老玩意都用旧了
This old thing's worn out.
周五再来
Come back Friday.
我会办个专场
I'll put on a private show.
走吧 赖克
Come on, Ryker.
数字化前录像带
Pre-digital tape?
老派
Old-school.
基本上是史前 所以无法入侵
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表